Thursday

Just one tonight:

Bulls -1 1st qtr....probably this will go down to the wire, but i think we cover this game more times than we don't...

Good Luck

Re: Thursday

Shady if this is my only hit for the nite I will have to bet it HARDER!!! Thanks lol

Yea it's the only one that is decent enuff to play and normally it wouldnt be a play, but with the flu bug going around Det, and guys not having played lately it qualifies, that and it is only -1...

i am putting my standard flat bet on this one tho...Gl misfit

Shady, why hasn't this line moved more when C-Web et.al. were originally scheduled to make the trip?

Not sure i know what you mean. It opened at -2.5 and is up to 4.5 and 5 i think in some spots...Also this is Detroit remember, they aren't going to make them 6 or 7 point dog because they would get pounded...my take anyways...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

msftkid lemme get some steaks!!

Shady may be slim, but he's thick in the pockets. Thanks once again for that 1Q shady.

Misfit - they are hot sir, you are correct! wish i was still posting my record for the season because it is ridiculous...But i think your not doing the sex thing right cuz that is still better than 1st qtrs!

Thanks and Congrats Guys! glad we got a nice winner tonight...

munson15

I want winners...

Shady, excellent night, liked how you stuck to your guns on the WV game.:cheers
And, it goes w/out saying, the quarters are money. In fact, I'm nominating that for our thread motto-"quarters are money.":happy:
Unless you feel it might be bad luck?:doh1

Glad you guys are cashing these!

Cannon, i agree 100% i might have to start raising my units on them as well...They are so easy to cap for me it is ridiculous. They make capping a college game feel like taking your SAT's...some colllege games i spend hours on and this shit takes 1/2 hour for the whole card...

Shady, excellent night, liked how you stuck to your guns on the WV game.:cheers
And, it goes w/out saying, the quarters are money. In fact, I'm nominating that for our thread motto-"quarters are money.":happy:
Unless you feel it might be bad luck?:doh1

No bad luck Munson...I'm really not a beleiver in jinx's anyways!

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

any leans for tomorrow shady? might have to look at a few, thanks for the winner with the bulls, would've been real nice if they could've hung on the for the game cover though

any leans for tomorrow shady? might have to look at a few, thanks for the winner with the bulls, would've been real nice if they could've hung on the for the game cover though

exactly the reason i dont play as many full nba games as i used to...if i can find a nice home dog or a short home fav i will normally play those but i dont like laying more then 4 points in any nba game.