Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Shady what do you think about these?

20 Units Florida Money line
8 Units Ohio St. bought to +3

I think FLorida ML is the safest bet this weekend. and i was on UCLA over Kansas... They have so many ways to score that it will be hard for UCLA to stop them. They beat them last year and UCLA had Farmar last year. It is a very sound bet, but this is cbb...

I am having struggles with the Ohio St. game.

Cannon

Banned

My book friends say Florida ML should be good. That game might not cover as it might go to -4 but the refs I hope give them enough calls to make it SU winner. I don't like Ohio St. but they said it is the side. Georgetown might have an emotional letdown I hope.

These guys gave me Florida big last year over UCLA and I like a dumb ass bet UCLA for $1500 I think.

Shady I have done well with this over the years when their are just two games that day in foots or baskets. Take the big favorite and the small dog usually makes money.

If the NCAA can get the football Ohio St. and Florida rematch it will mean huge $$$. Who knows the refs might help it happen. I like the fact Ohio St. has not really played well this tournament and should have lost and not even be in this game. The squares will be on GT after that underdog win. I am going to buy Ohio St. to +3 and take my chances. I don't tease but I have a $500 8 point with West Vir,Ohio St. and Florida might hit that if Ohio St. does not get crushed.

Cannon

Banned

Dirty we have 50,000 views. Must have been a few winners on this thread.

The books gave me Chicago and Memphis. The line moved so much on Chicago I took the ML but for record purposes it was a 1-1. I am 1 game up this week in the NBA now on their NBA plays. Not winning much in the NBA at $200 a game but making a few $$$ with you and Shady's first quarters.

Friday they gave me
Wash which I am going to ML,Minn,LA lakers,Memphis any of these get you excited?

dirty

EOG Master

Wash And Minny will be plays for me...Lakers Possible.... but the first 2 are Definites

dirty

EOG Master

NBA Plays I have already Played

Wash -4 (BJ)

Minny +1.5 (Cascade)

MIssed the good Number on the Wash/Toronto over ... Like it still at 212, but would have def played it at 210... I was asleep at the wheel Gents... Lets watch it over night....

dirty

EOG Master

2 More faves I will Prolly play...Both games should be Routes... Lines are not out yet... but I will add these

Sacramento

Philly

May play the Lakers as well... Don't like any of the Road Dogs except maybe NJ... They are basically done for the season except Utah and you never know when they will show up.. this time of year you try to bet games with the teams that still have a shot at the playoffs... I don't feel so bad about the Faves cause it is a full card

Cannon

Banned

Might want to take Flor ML. Don't let me influence you!! Ohio St. should be the sharp side I guess.

Cannon- i think Ohio St. is def the sharp side of that game...And if you believe in conspiracy theory's, then the FLA/Ohio St game is eminant...That would generate huge revenue and publicity which as we all know business's love...i think that has a very good chance of happening. I believe the ncaa, nba, nfl, hell all the big sports business's and franchises have one goal. profit...Not saying they fix games, but they certainly assign certain officials and "stear" things in the direction they want...

I remember two years ago when the Texans were at the Niner's and gettin like +2.5 i think. It was basically a situation where if the the Texans lost they would have the #1 pick and Reggie Bush. I laid the house on the Niners that day because i figured the Texans would lay down for the #1 pick...Two easy missed fg's by the Texans and the Niner's covered...that kinda cemented for me that franchises are crooked...of course then they past on Reggie and threw all my logic out the window....

dirty

EOG Master

NBA Plays I have already Played

Wash -4 (BJ)

Minny +1.5 (Cascade)

Sac -3.5 (Islandbet and Bet Jam)

Will wait on Philly... Missed the 7.. it is now at 7.5... going to see if it comes back

Question for ya Dirty

Charlotte has never beat Mil... 0-9 SU
Mil +5
Thoughts?

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Philly should be coming down at all other places as well. More and more 7's are coming up and pinnacle has them at -7.5 -102 so money is coming in on Bos as of now

Just saw Pierce is doubtful for game... Did not know this. He is thinking of laying off for the season now

dirty

EOG Master

Question for ya Dirty

Charlotte has never beat Mil... 0-9 SU
Mil +5
Thoughts?

I can't Honestly lay MOney on Milwaukee with Half their Starting Lineup out for the season... Both teams have Packed it in and you can never tell... Charlotte is Young and has more pride as Those guys are still out to prove they deserve a spot next year... This game is stay away for me...

Yes 7's are all over now.... may wait to see if we can get some 6.5's

Line should drop more...SI shows with about 7500 bets right now 62% are on Boston. I'd wait it out too.

I like the 1Q PHX -2.5 starters rested 3rd and 4th last night and they had to watch the loss. They will come out and want to take control of this one from the start.

Also looks like Majority of money is coming in on LAC so I am going to wait on Sac town too...

dirty

EOG Master

My Numbers have it going around the total... I would not touch it

Philly -7 (Islandbet)

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Alright Cannon...who do we take tomorrow. All I can do in the Nba
is 2-2, 1-2, 2-2, 1-0, 2-2 and 2-2 tonight. I need some winners my
friend.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

I bought a juice blender for my bookie because all I've done lately
is serve up Juice. Not losing but sure as hell not winning lately.
Aggravating.

dirty

EOG Master

Took the Fucking Car Battery to the Nutz tonite... We will get it back guys.... don't worry... and then the WNBA is a Huge Money maker....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

and i'm right behind you dirty.....unbelievable.... I'm hoping Lakers cover for a little help on a terrible night but it's going to be close. I wish Hou woulda just made that last 2 to win the game by 2 so i coulda won my +3. But now OT. I'm crossing my fingers.

Cannon

Banned

Waiting for the Lakers to lose in OT so I can go 0-4 tonight. Lost the Wash ML in OT so I will lose the Lakers as well.

Cannon

Banned

HEY MOMAN I am going to bang these two plays hope BRITTANY'S ASS will not let me go 0-2.

My book buddies say the plays are Florida and Ohio St.
I am going to hang it out for more than I should on these but the season is almost over and I would lose this money in the NBA anyway so here goes.

20 UNITS
Florida Money line betting to win $2000. I bet UCLA big against Florida last year and I knew it was a loser when I bet it. This will get it back here.

I am taking them first half for $500 if someone will tell me where I can get them first half money line.....

8 UNITS
OHIO ST. They said to wait and I will get perhaps +2 and then I will buy to +3.

First Half for $500.

Well that is what they said so that is what I will bet. They told me to bet an eight point tease for $500 with West Virgina,Florida and Ohio St.. Dirty do you like the tease? Or does anyone else like the tease.

I hope I make some money Saturday.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Tonight I had Wash (lost in overtime), Mil/Char under (won), San
Antonio (won) and hate to admit I took Den/Phoe under (loss)
Been playing a little Hockey and winning small amount. I agree with
Cannon, I hate the Nba.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, I like Florida and Ohio State...but Georgetown scares the
hell out of me.

dirty

EOG Master

Wash and Philly had the games in the bad and played like Shitola...

dirty

EOG Master

I will play Portland tomorrow when you can get a line

it is -1 at open

dirty

EOG Master

Then my 2 college plays....that will be it unless I get some Halftimes

dirty

EOG Master

Chicago is not a bad play.... It almost was one for me... and I may play it... if I do I will not post it...as I only post my plays that fall into my Criteria....

Good Luck man

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, just talked to a friend of mind in Dallas. He called me and
95 of a 100 I call him. After two guys trying to seattle on two teams
tomorrow.....with me being the coward (he bets 5 times what I do)
We're taking Florida and Georgetown. Against good defensive teams
GT has been damn solid. Both of the games should be good ones.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Wow, i lost over 6 units last night.....what a terrible night.