Friday Bases....(0-0, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Dont usually post much preseason bases, but i do like a game tonight, and its on TV, so i figured i would go ahead and get my feet wet for this year.....

Hope to have a good season, and hope to share thoughts and capping with all the great cappers we have here at EOG...

Cubs (-115).......2 units (Lilly-Bautista)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Friday Bases....(0-0, ytd..)

You friggin homer, heart bettor. LOL

Good luck

Usually pretty accurate on the Cubs games......i RARELY bet against them, but i most often leave the game alone, unless i think they have a good "value" that day according to the matchup, and today is a day like that...

Other than Ichiro going into a free agent year... Don't expect much from the Mariners this year.

Local press has it that Hargrove intends to keep the starters in tonight...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Other than Ichiro going into a free agent year... Don't expect much from the Mariners this year.

Local press has it that Hargrove intends to keep the starters in tonight...

thanks for the info Hoffer

Its always kind of a crap shoot in preseason, not knowing how long starters will play.....i just like Lilly against this lineup, on a televised game on WGN...

Good luck this year. Both of us need to rebound. My first bad year in MLB came last year as well.

:med3d-ennuye: ...............you lost me a ton of $$$$$ last year!!

but, its a new year!! sooooooo :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :+signs8-a :cheers :cheers :cheers

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

bucs:

i cached a nice ticket on cubbies; 8-5 winners.!!

maybe i should quit ahead for bases right now..>>

NAH..!!

lol

gl

:party