My god ... we are raping and destroying Iraq .... god bless those innocent folks !

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Residents of Fallujah Fear a US ‘Genocidal Strategy’ - CommonDreams.org - Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community /

Iraqis in the volatile al-Anbar province west of Baghdad are reporting regular killings carried out by U.S. forces that many believe are part of a ?genocidal? strategy.

Since the mysterious explosion at the Shia al-Askari shrine in Samara in February last year, more than 100 Iraqis have been killed daily on average, without any forceful action by the Iraqi government and the U.S. military to stop the killings.

U.S. troops and Iraqi security forces working with them are also executing people seized during home raids and other operations, residents say.

Residents of Fallujah say the local police detention center holds hundreds of men, who have had no legal representation.

Others are killed by random fire that has long become routine for U.S. and Iraqi soldiers. Sa?ad, a 25-year-old from the al-Thubbat area of western Fallujah was killed in such firing.

?They hate us because we are Muslims, and no one can argue with that any more,? 65- year-old Abu Fayssal who witnessed the event told IPS. ?They say they are fighting al-Qeada but they are only capable of killing our sons with their genocidal campaign and destroying our mosques.?

Others believe occupation forces have another sinister strategy.

?It is our people killing each other now as planned by the Americans,? Abdul Sattar, a 45- year-old lawyer and human rights activist in Fallujah told IPS. ?They recruited Saddam?s security men to control the situation by well-known methods like hanging people by their legs and electrifying them in order to get information. Now they are executing them without trial.?

In the face of the U.S.-backed violence, most Iraqis now openly support attacks against occupation forces.

?The genocidal Americans are paying for all that,? a young man from Fallujah told IPS. ?They seem to be in need of another lesson by the lions of Fallujah and Anbar.? He was referring to the intensive resistance attacks in and around Fallujah that have killed dozens of U.S. and Iraqi soldiers this month.

the neo cons are making our troops into murderers.

we are not at war, we are at invasion and occupation

the neo cons want to make money off Iraq oil. the neo cons want to hold the most power/money in the mideast. they are about money and being able to do what ever they want. it makes them smirk

S

stucco43

Re: My god ... we are raping and destroying Iraq .... god bless those innocent folks !

didnt even mention the miracle benefits of depleted uranium....
this is a sad time in american history....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: My god ... we are raping and destroying Iraq .... god bless those innocent folks

Re: My god ... we are raping and destroying Iraq .... god bless those innocent folks

DU:

cancer rates up 400%

Every Iraqi should be dead within 15 yrs while Bush sits on his Nazi hideout
ranch in Paraguay

roscoe

EOG Veteran
Re: My god ... we are raping and destroying Iraq .... god bless those innocent folks !

depleted uranium? i've got to hear this one.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Roscoe:

get in the game ... please !!

The Right is truly embarrassing .... there is more to life than flappin FOX NEWS and asking about DU says it all

Let me guess: Rush has never talked about this serious issue???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Milwaukee:

go easy on the Right ... that would involve "thinking"

roscoe

EOG Veteran

a three year old article from democracy now. please tell me there's more to it than this!

Iraq is so much worse after Bush took over then when Saddam was in charge
just hope he has to answer to his war crimes someday Doc..

All the killings he has caused because of his wag the dog war.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

he bought that spread in Paraguay for what reason??

Bush cant even spell Paraguay

roscoe

EOG Veteran

oh,the paraguay thing again. total b.s. where do you come up with this stuff?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Total bs???

Try again ....

MY GOD .... I GUESS UNLESS LIMBAUGH TALKS ABOUT IT ROSCOE IT AINT REAL ???

roscoe

EOG Veteran

just a legitimate source.

S

stucco43

Roscoes source for the latest news....Limbaugh on Oxycotins....
Ya think he has stopped his addiction? Roscoe?
you seem like you aint to knowledgeable...

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Roscoes source for the latest news....Limbaugh on Oxycotins....
Ya think he has stopped his addiction? Roscoe?
you seem like you aint to knowledgeable...

Stucco,

Pay attention. That question was to Doc.

Doc,

Try keeping your posting handles, straight, ok? You might confuse the newbies.