Toledo RB caught fixing games!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
not sure if others know abut this ! but i heard on the radio then on TV as in news that the Running back for Toledo player was recruiting players

so they can shave points and fix games for thier local book to win a lot of money and he got caught for that!!

they won a lot of money but its over now for them! its not like a surprise!

because i know many many others are doing the same but they are doing

it carefully no wonder u see sometimes crazy scores! in college football and basketball!

shooterman

EOG Veteran
Re: Toledo RB caught fixing games!

This McDougle character was a hell of a running back. He could have definitely shaved points with his ability. Got a feeling this one is going to get real ugly....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

wow.....will be interesting to hear how this unfolds

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

(I am assuming this is true) and I am hopeful it is brought to light in full affect. To this day, there are people who will argue one to death that this type stuff don't happen for several reasons.

Actually, I knew about this as it was going on, just didn't know which player it was. Unfortunate, born and bred in Toledo, this is a black eye

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i dont think this is good news to be seeing splattered everywhere right now, with the political climate like it is, and trying to get this bill overturned, or repealed, or ammended....

not good at all..

cubswoo

EOG Enthusiast

I seem to remember Toledo costing me a lot of money by not covering the spread a couple of times. I hope this kid goes down

pags11

EOG Dedicated

Toledo games have been very shady the last couple of years...

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

For every ONE person caught fixing games in sports, 10 are getting away.....And as Jose Lima would say BEEEELEEEEP IT

Hitdogg