Georgetown = Lock. Whose with me?

Re: Georgetown = Lock. Whose with me?

Georgetown is not losing this game.

Agreed. :bank:

If Florida wins today and the championship, I win $540. I almost want Ohio St to win because Florida would school them for sure but the Hoyas should beat them fairly easily as well.

shooterman

EOG Veteran

I feel like UCLA has a decent chance to beat Florida today. I probably will not bet it though. You have to respect Florida. Give me Georgetown to win two!

UCLA/Florida should be close but I don't think UCLA will be able to score at all. Florida will have issues but I think UCLA just gets tooled when it comes to making shots.

Hibbert is probably better than Oden right now.

The only thing more overrated than Ohio St basketball is Ohio St football.

beaner1236

EOG Addicted

Conley Jr over 20 points and Oden Over 20 points, as the buckeyes move on to the championship....

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm taking OSU. They have a 21 game winning streak going into this game. Too much public action on GT and OVER! I'll fade both! UCLA and UNDER are my picks for the second game.

I'm taking OSU. They have a 21 game winning streak going into this game. Too much public action on GT and OVER! I'll fade both! UCLA and UNDER are my picks for the second game.

Public action? I see it about 50/50 at the consensus sites and Ohio St sure seems like more of a public team.

Also, the line from from Ohio St -1.5 to Georgetown -1 came very early, right after the line went up which indicates it wasn't Joe Public doing the line moving...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Do or die and Gtown is the early loser. Late is what counts. ;)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

what a bogus call....

No doubt that was charging on Oden, but would have been his 4th, so chicken shit ref, calls it a block, and with Hibbard having 4, advantage strongly with Ohio State now..