Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

Cannon

Banned
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

HEY MOMAN I am going to bang these two plays hope BRITTANY'S ASS will not let me go 0-2.

My book buddies say the plays are Florida and Ohio St.
I am going to hang it out for more than I should on these but the season is almost over and I would lose this money in the NBA anyway so here goes.

20 UNITS
Florida Money line betting to win $2000. I bet UCLA big against Florida last year and I knew it was a loser when I bet it. This will get it back here.

I am taking them first half for $500 if someone will tell me where I can get them first half money line.....

8 UNITS
OHIO ST. They said to wait and I will get perhaps +2 and then I will buy to +3.

First Half for $500.

Well that is what they said so that is what I will bet. They told me to bet an eight point tease for $500 with West Virgina,Florida and Ohio St.. Dirty do you like the tease? Or does anyone else like the tease.

I need a good day.

dirty

EOG Master

Saturday PLays

OSU +1.5 (IslandBet)

Florida -2.5 (Cascade)

Portland +2 (Island)

Cannon

Banned

I always like the big favorite and small dog when there are just two games.

Does anyone know why they would not want to come off of 3... All of my books are way deep on ML and still sitting at FLA -3

ML -175
ML -170
ML -170

Any thoughts on this boys???

Almost like they are saying we have plenty of money coming in on the LOSER anyway why move the line...

Cannon

Banned

Big favorite small dog. I won $1300 on what I posted and have an 8 point tease for $500 with Florida still out. I am going to pull a chuck luck and say I had Ohio St. second half for some more loot as well got a paylay with Florida as well still alive. I think my ML bets with Florida are safe on this one.

Sharps I know pounded Ohio St. I should have put more than $800 on them.

Yup shoulda had more on it, Ohio St. was the sharp side...oh well long as this FLA ML comes in that is a nice day...Thanks for the info...

Cannon

Banned

Why does the public lose most of those games like GT Ohio St.

Shady I have a little system that has made me a great deal of money over the years in big games when you have only two games playing in NCAA baskets and foots and NFL. Take the small dog and big favorite when it is post season. I have no idea why it wins.

Shit wahtever works Cannon, there is obviously something to i tho...your systems seem to be as money as any i have seen on a consistant basis...

gotta say you helped sway my picks today. i was planning on going GT all week. Started to get that feeling it was a loser tho Was gonna lay the points with FLA regardless but the money line is so much safer...

Cannon

Banned

Just hpe Florida does not start any monkey business and does not let UCLA get any mojo going the second half. I took some more Fla second half. I am trying to bang both of these games,first half,second half and unders for the game. I got that $500 tease with W.Vir Ohio St. and Fla. with some round robins with Fla ML.

Cannon

Banned

I was told about something that I have not posted about from a sharp. He said when a team like Florida has won say 3 more games than the other team and the line is about the same -2 to -4. The favorite on the moneyline is the balls to the wall winner. I have seen this hit like crazy. Not sure if it is just a one year thing he said it was not. He said it works up to about a team that has won 6 more games than the other team and the line is -5 to -7 the favorite ML will win. I have seen this do very well this year. It might be a short term thing. I need to go back and figure this from the start of the NCAA tourney. It does not work as well in the NIT.

Any thoughts on this?

dirty

EOG Master

Sounds Like one of Docs Conspiracy theories Cannon :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Cannon

Banned

Glad I only put $200 on Portland NBA. No more home dogs for me in the NBA.

I am playing small road dogs and small road favorites only.

Cannon

Banned

HEY MOMAN I am going to bang these two plays hope BRITTANY'S ASS will not let me go 0-2.

My book buddies say the plays are Florida and Ohio St.
I am going to hang it out for more than I should on these but the season is almost over and I would lose this money in the NBA anyway so here goes.

20 UNITS
Florida Money line betting to win $2000. I bet UCLA big against Florida last year and I knew it was a loser when I bet it. This will get it back here.

I am taking them first half for $500 if someone will tell me where I can get them first half money line.....

8 UNITS
OHIO ST. They said to wait and I will get perhaps +2 and then I will buy to +3.

First Half for $500.

Well that is what they said so that is what I will bet. They told me to bet an eight point tease for $500 with West Virgina,Florida and Ohio St.. Dirty do you like the tease? Or does anyone else like the tease.

West Virginia (4 UNITS)

If I had not hit the skids the first day of the NCAA and not bet those NIT road dogs early I cold have really pounded these games.

Cannon

Banned

Playing teasers and parlays are for losers !!!

I hit a 3 team tease with W. Vir, Ohio St. and Florida for $500.

Round robin parlays (3) 2's and (1) 3 for $100 each.

Sorry to prove you wrong, but I quit being a loser 25 years ago. Now I am a sharp most of the time!!

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Playing teasers and parlays are two reasons why those big buildings with all the lights, are blinking in Las Vegas, and have been standing there for a longtime !!!

Cannon

Banned

No the real reason is people betting the square play of Georgetown and then they thought they were on the sharp side with UCLA in the rematch from last year. Public likes a small favorites and the larger dog. That is why. If you are on the right sides and up big for the season nothing wrong with going for the throat I always say.

dirty

EOG Master

I will be playing tomorrow in the NBA

Toronto -6.5

Phoenix/Dallas over 214.5 this one goes way higher

I will play Phoenix tomorrow... Line is going down... Dallas is Mentally beat when they play them

Cannon

Banned

Dirty where can I get spread results for the following for the entire NBA season or since Jan 1.

Home favorites -3 or less (THIS SHOULD BE LOSING)
Road favorites pick to -3 (THIS SHOUD BE WINNING)

dirty

EOG Master

Prolly Don Best, Covers, or Wagerline

It will be a close game... But Dallas just has a mental Block about beating them... They blew a 9 point lead last time in the Last minute of the game to lose to Phoenix

Cannon

Banned

Man those small home favorites are stinky.

some idiot or atleast I think he was an idiot had offered Fla -174 for $87 shit I had to take it and I am betting the other side. It was -229 at Pinny. hope he puts up some more.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

I gotta go with florida to cover against ohio state as well.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Cannon, dont want to get in a pissing match with you. I made close to $30k from your top 25 system and the thread you had going a few weeks ago. That was fucking unreal !!! Thank you for your expertise. I let about 30 units go out the window until I jumped on with both those systems, so I could have made more. You are the true winner on this board and look forward to more of your advice in the future !!!

Cannon

Banned

Nobody thought Florida would kill Ohio St. in football as a huge dog. Nobody thinks Ohio St. will win as a huge dog in baskets. I do!!!! I refuse to be a square.