Is mofome Gone Forever ?

Re: Is mofome Gone Forever ?

Where art thou mofo ? You be invisible.

:eye::eye:

:sex:sex:sex

Mods - Let mofo come out to play.

:med3d-lentilless:

mo just posted in post 36 and 37, which we cant see so he is alive hope all is well mo

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Mo-Go post in RR across the street so we know how long you are on probation.

Please forgive the uneducated question: would it violate a rule or the spirit of EOG to explain where "across the street" is located? If not, I would appreciate being enlightened. . . .

Please forgive the uneducated question: would it violate a rule or the spirit of EOG to explain where "across the street" is located? If not, I would appreciate being enlightened. . . .
:cocktail
Fill in the blank
When you go to the doctor and he writes you out a ------- to bring to the pharmacy to get filled

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Most commonly..Rx

Other times lasvegasadvisor(fezziks), SBR, or Covers

No record that Mo ever existed.

Reminds me of the Minnesota Gopher basketball team used to be a big banner hanging in the barn "1997 NCAA Final Four"

But the NCAA made the university take it down after the university was later found guilty of NCAA violations for 1997.

So it never happen just a imagination

lets see if the people notice that the post count goes up on this thread without the number of messages.

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

lets see if the people notice that the post count goes up on this thread without the number of messages.

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

Topflight notice Mofo, so your message was delivered

dirty

EOG Master

all the punk is is a chit stir er , likes to stir up chit ,with the chit he said in generals dog tread he ed be gone if it were my site ,then the chit he said about shrink ,money anit chit etc , lets see him say that at 50. i had em on ignore at freewinners , gmta shrink ,i personally hope the f/s gone for ever .
thats me

he can be a Instigator

mofome

Banned

oh, well i was on pr and then was off...nothing happen and i come home and im on everyones ignore. now, nothing has happened and im back on pr.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

pete is one insecure dude.

mo you need to work on your self esteem my friend. the sooner you do, the less you will feel the need to insult others my friend...welcome back and good luck with the tout site.

:mutley

mofome

Banned

mo you need to work on your self esteem my friend. the sooner you do, the less you will feel the need to insult others my friend...welcome back and good luck with the tout site.

ID, you are the same person that begged me not to block him on aim?

:+clueless

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

mofome

Banned

No, I'm just busy.

Let's be nice.

TY

thats why i was on pr, then off, then all my posts were gone and then back on pr all with nothing happening?

lets be honest. you dont like for people to read where i make fun of you. thats fine. you have life experience.

:cheers

Mo. It seems you have a website somewhere else. I imagine that EOG does not want you to advertise that site here, but I would still like to check it out. Is that possible? If so, can you steer me to it?

:mutley

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mo. It seems you have a website somewhere else. I imagine that EOG does not want you to advertise that site here, but I would still like to check it out. Is that possible? If so, can you steer me to it?
]

sure, when its ready i will get your email and send the link to you. it will be different than eog and while ive had some problems here recently, i still consider this to be the best gambling site on the net and i will steer people this way. ken has been nothing but Very supportive to me about the site and i thank him for that. i had a problem with one of his posts, but he was wrong and then i took things too far and was, in turn, very wrong myself.

not that you needed such a long reply, but it is what it is.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

can you approve posts in this thread? or there a problem?

:+clueless