Final 4

:smokesmal and :cocktail with the strippers all night long and used my old school stripper system to get my picks today...This system is $$$$$

Florida ML- rolling with Cannon on this one. Too many weapons for UCLA to stop...

GT/Ohio St - O130.5...In case you missed it Ohio St. has morphed into one of the best over teams around, and GT will get thier points...

Ohio St +1 - Really can't believe i ended up on this side of the game. It is one of those picks where you don't like it, but your gut tells you it is the right side...Lots of Oden bashing going around these days and i too think he is overrated to a degree but can't shake this feeling he is gonna be HUGE today...Love Jeff Green tho, this is a 50/50 game...

Good Luck everyone...

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Final 4

Shady, i tried ACTUAL capping instead of stupid systems for this game by using stats and i came up with this.

If you look at the L5 games stats for both teams UCLA should score between 65 and 68 pts while FLA should score between 79 and 82 points for this game. Florida Blow out.

If you look at the Away/Away stats for both teams, UCLA should score between 65 and 68 while Fla should score between 68 and 72. Closer game, but chances are Florida still comes out on top.

Either way you look at it, Florida should win and i think the ML is a GREAT bet to feel confident in.

This info coming from a person who has no experience handicapping is probably worthless but atleast i feel confident with it.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

As far as the Ohio St. pick you are obsolutely right about being 50/50.

If you look at the Away/Away stats, Ohio should put up between 64 and 69 pts, while G town should up between 68 and 73 pts. I'd half to give the edge to G town in this category.

But if you look at the Past5 stats, Ohio should put up between 72 and 80, while G town puts up b/w 74 and 82. This category is just about pretty even as there is a lot of overlapping between the amount of points scored.

For the ML, i'd have to give the edge to G Town but just for the sake of this game being pretty matched up from the past 5 game stats, im leaving it alone.

Also if you take these scores into consideration on your over pick, IT SHOULD HIT.

So i'm with you on Flo ML and Ohio Ova. Let's hit it!!

you capping games Tool? must a been in a mood today...Florida is gonna roll buddy, your losing streak is over...good shit Cannon...you are money bro

I am with you but way too early to count anything.

no doubt, i am not counting it Sherrif, but FLA on the ML is the safest and most likely bet to win at this point of the game...Glad i am sitting on this play and none other at this point...

Thanks Munson:cheers...

it's very important to bounce back with a solid day when the previous day sucked so bad...

I hope to do it again on Ohio St. and the under. Nobody will like those plays.

No Cannon those will not be popular at all. But this damn sure aint a popularity contest... I have capped this game backwords and forwards and thrown in the intangables. I think i have my play set...i think:cool:

NeoGeo13

EOG Member

Shady, you on Florida? or are you joining the contrarians?

i'm still torn ... i might just go huge on Florida ML again. and hope these kids truly are special (and that Oden gets into some early foul trouble)

Shady, you on Florida? or are you joining the contrarians? quote]

i am probably not going to have my play set in stone until later this afternoon...There are alot of compelling reasons to be on each side.

cashed on both FLA and Ohio st last time out. also hit the Gators in the cfb championship game with Reb as well. Both teams have been good to me...

Stepping in front of Florida right now is not smart, they stated their mission a year ago and here they are about to fufill it. I highly doubt they came this far not to seal the deal. Florida ML looks to be the safest play, but really dont feel like being hammered if Ohio St were to win. However 4.5 is not a whole lot of points to feel good about either. So you must ask yourself, can Ohio St. win outright...Anyone who is playing Ohio St. and doesnt feel like they have a great chance to win outright needs thier head examined...i'm gonna kick this game around for awhile before making my play:smokesmal

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Shady, make me feel better and just take Florida.

I like how you brought the idea of ohio state winning outright. Given Florida has their original team back and considering the points, I think its a legitimate perspective. If Ohio state is not capable of beating florida, it seems difficult to imagine that they will hang within 5 points. Crazy shit has happened before though.

Anyway, I'm on Florida and probably won't be around to see who you pick for tonight. I got my rec league basketball championship game tonight at 7. Either way, you were one the guys that I followed during the season, so thanks for all the plays

Thanks M2003...good luck with the "other" championship game tonight bro...

Tool you are gonna be happy...The story is set for the b2b titles for FLorida. This is why they came back...

Not so fast, the story in tommorrow's paper is going to be about the "Carmelo Anthony" Greg Oden pulled last night...

Ohio St. +5...i capped this game throughouly and i have it ending in a one possession game. Ohio St may not win but this thing should come down to the wire with the points Oh So Valuable...

munson15

I want winners...

GL Shady, I have a small play on Fla. to win the tourney at 4-1, maybe I'll hedge a little w/ Oh.St. and try to hit both. Go ahead and cover those 5 points!:cheers

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Thanks M2003...good luck with the "other" championship game tonight bro...

Tool you are gonna be happy...The story is set for the b2b titles for FLorida. This is why they came back...

Not so fast, the story in tommorrow's paper is going to be about the "Carmelo Anthony" Greg Oden pulled last night...

Ohio St. +5...i capped this game throughouly and i have it ending in a one possession game. Ohio St may not win but this thing should come down to the wire with the points Oh So Valuable...

You just had to go the other way...damnit lol...

Man, I am fucking IRRATE right now. We split the regular season series one a piece against this team. Up 10 at some point in the 2nd half and just fucking blew it. They were some punk ass kids too who just ran their fucking mouths all season. Even their coach (who in the FUCK has a coach in rec league?) talked shit. I swear, if I had a criminal record, I would have had no problem ripping away their trophy and beating the shit out of them with it, including the dickface coach. And I played like shit too. I found out that I cannot play against a zone because I can't just spot up and shoot like everybody expects me to. Shot horribly and that just added insult to injury.

Anyway, thanks again for the season plays, and hopefully you have some more 1st quarters for nba. I am going to go out and do some drinking, and probably beat and break some sort of inanimate object along the way to make myself feel better.

Cannon

Banned

Shady these guys that say Ohio St. can't stay in the game are the same guys who said Ohio St. would blow out Florida in football. It is DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN.

UM, your just like me, take this rec league shit serious as hell!

Cannon I really cant fault anyone for playing Florida tonight, but i do think this one is coming down to wire and Florida baclers are gonna want those +5 points back...

Cannon

Banned

I was hoping Ohio St. could play with them the first half. Hate to have to win the second half.