Baseball Futures

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Seems like of all sports baseball is the one that has the most surprises in which a team can come out of nowhere & compete for a championship.

Any longshots you might recommend giving a shot to those of us who do not follow the game closely?

:cheers

muskatel

EOG Addicted
Re: Baseball Futures

Hache --

Great question. Baseball has to be the most boring thing on TV - but a few long-shot future bets can be fun. Selig commish ruined the game - all we got are the Dodgers/Braves/Yankees having the $$$ to pay for players that other teams can't afford. The owners can't see the problem.

I'm starting to get sports-withdrawals knowing football is months off and MLB is about to start.

Is there anything on the TV that is more boring that a MLB game?

W.O.W. SAYS THE PADRES!! AND HE AIN'T NO JOKE!! MAY'N!!

I LIKE THE INDIANS!! AND I ALSO BELEIVE THAT THE AL CENTRAL IS THE BEST DIV FROM TOP TO BOTTON!!

WHITE SOX
TWINS
TIGERS
INDIANS
ROYALS [BOTTOM FEEDERS]

TONY MONTANA..........nope! wrong again sir!!!

detroit win the central and the white sox get the wild card!!!!

while boston sits home and strokes thier teenie weenie cocks!:houra

BSims

EOG Addicted

I also like the Cleveland Indians as a pretty solid pick to win their division. I have them at 50-50.

Two others worth considering are the Atlanta Braves and Houston Astros. I have Atlanta with about a 37% chance of winning their division while Houston is at 23%. Not particularly great, but good values based on some lines I've seen.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I think the Marlins get over 78 wins this year...strong pitching, Ramirez, Cabrera, willingham and Uggla all a year more experienced...and Hermida may play to his talent as well
<table border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellspacing="0" width="620"><tbody><tr><td width="300">son wins </td> <td width="65"> +135</td></tr></tbody></table>

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Atlanta OVER 83 wins is best bet on the board. I'm on this one BIG.

:smokesmal

I like Atlanta and the Yankees but would love to see an underdog win this year. So I do like the Rangers as well.

Also I think baseball is just as interesting as football.