No Way Oden is 18 years old

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: No Way Oden is 18 years old

He is still playing monday no matter what his age is. Nice job going at a college kid. your all class dirty. if he had a duke jersey on you would be on your knees if he was on your block

dirty

EOG Master

He is still playing monday no matter what his age is. Nice job going at a college kid. your all class dirty. if he had a duke jersey on you would be on your knees if he was on your block

shove it up your ass you sensitive Bitch... I can't help what he looks like F aggot:+whipping

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Always thought the same about Lebron James.....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Does this guy (Oden) really look like he's going to be that good of a player in the NBA?

oooh, dawg....you are so romantic and i'm so scared...

but as john wayne said, "Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." :)

He believed in that. He supported the Vietnam war. The fact is that his family kept his gravesite secret until 1999 (more than 20 years after his death) in fear that protesters might desecrate the gravesite.

Katie

EOG Master

He believed in that. He supported the Vietnam war. The fact is that his family kept his gravesite secret until 1999 (more than 20 years after his death) in fear that protesters might desecrate the gravesite.

oh,dawg...you're a very smart man.....will you take me under your wing???

dirty - um....leading his team to the final game...please tell me why you think he will be a flop at 7 feet and a solid offensive and defensive game. thank you, sir.

It's my life long hobby.....I guess if a flick was made , I own it. And I guess I have seen everyone at least a hundred times. Some people might call that regression. The Duke's best movie ever was "The Searchers" . People didn't appreciate that picture until years after it was made. It was the first time they used the wide screen Cinemax developed up north in Canada. Robert DiNero claims that he has been looking for a script like the Searchers for decades to either direct or perform in. It is his #1 flick.

Katie

EOG Master

oh, dawg...you impress me with your knowledge....you intrigue me....
i feel as thogh i have known you forever....do you know what i mean, dawg???

oh, dawg...you impress me with your knowledge....you intrigue me....
i feel as thogh i have known you forever....do you know what i mean, dawg???

Well maybe you have .....never know for sure who you're talking with on the charming Internet...it's an endless tunnel that goes on for infinity.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Will be interesting to see how the big man (Oden) does in Pros. Looking forward to keeping tabs.

Will be interesting to see how the big man (Oden) does in Pros. Looking forward to keeping tabs.

general....Billy P was asked on TV if we can compare him to someone like Russell and he politely answered "No" The kid is big right now playing with some young boys. When he gets to the pros and Lebron puts his head in the basket he'll realize that there is no substitute for experience. How's this....I would trade my draft pick right now for a guy like Lamar Odom now. He's a 3-4 year project and won't make an initial impact like LJ did. A guy like LJ or a Kobe come along once every 5 years

do you think he's was trying to break the romantic mood, dawg???

Well actually katie I wasn't exactly in a "Romantic" mood tonite....we were talking Katie....not f'cking. And the forum is for everyone to participate in. This is not our private chat room you know

Katie

EOG Master

Well actually katie I wasn't exactly in a "Romantic" mood tonite....we were talking Katie....not f'cking. And the forum is for everyone to participate in. This is not our private chat room you know

then why are you talking dirty, dawg????

Hey is there anyone out there that is old enough to remember a "party line" when you shared your phone line with a neighbor? Like you were on the tely talking all kinds of shit to your girlfriend and all of a sudden you would hear this "deafening" voice...."How long are you going to be on the phone?????"""After they had listened to about a half hour of your personal conversation.

Katie

EOG Master

yes...dawg...i remember those days....kinda...sorta....i'm not really that old....just a vague memory....:)

then why are you talking dirty, dawg????

Katie...I wasn't talking dirty...I was conversing with you. I do not recall any perverted statements in our conversation. Just noticed that you once again changed your avatar for me. And I am wondering what it may be tomorrow, although I have a hunch it might be old Humphrey this time around.

yes...dawg...i remember those days....kinda...sorta....i'm not really that old....just a vague memory....:)
Hey I didn't say I was grown up back in those days. I'm a couple years older than Ken and I think he might even be able to recall those days when he lived in the Big Apple as well.