No Way Oden is 18 years old

Katie

EOG Master
Re: No Way Oden is 18 years old

Katie...I wasn't talking dirty...I was conversing with you. I do not recall any perverted statements in our conversation. Just noticed that you once again changed your avatar for me. And I am wondering what it may be tomorrow, although I have a hunch it might be old Humphrey this time around.

no perverted statements to me, dawg.....you just said that we're not f@cking...:)

you are too much of a gentleman to do that....

i will surprise you with my avatar for tomorrow...

will i or won't i change it again??/

no perverted statements to me, dawg.....you just said that we're not f@cking...:)

you are too much of a gentleman to do that....

/

WoooooH! I am too much of a gentleman to do what? I wouldn't be classified as a gentleman if I didn't. I think they call those people "gay" gentlemen. And no....MOFOME did not sleep with me as he stated the other day.

And you WILL change it because for some odd reason you like getting my attention. It's Katie's little game that she likes to play.

Katie

EOG Master

WoooooH! I am too much of a gentleman to do what? I wouldn't be classified as a gentleman if I didn't. I think they call those people "gay" gentlemen. And no....MOFOME did not sleep with me as he stated the other day.

oh, you don't know how relieved i am to hear that, dawg...

the image of you in mo's arms is almost more than i can take....

Stay tuned everyone for tomorrow's episode of "As the World Turns" starring that popular actress Katie Changemyavatar

Katie

EOG Master

Hey I didn't say I was grown up back in those days. I'm a couple years older than Ken and I think he might even be able to recall those days when he lived in the Big Apple as well.

ken...yuck!
don't say his name in the same breath as yours, dawg....

ken...yuck!
don't say his name in the same breath as yours, dawg....

ken's Ok sometimes...it depends on what day you get to him. Everyone has their bad days and Ken's an OK guy. He's done me a favor on many occasion.

Katie

EOG Master

ken's Ok sometimes...it depends on what day you get to him. Everyone has their bad days and Ken's an OK guy. He's done me a favor on many occasion.

i shudder to think what that favor might be...:LMAO

me think you doth protest too much, dawg! :)

Katie...me thinks that if you have to wear a football helmet in the sack with me then I wouldn't enjoy the experience, and I would have to believe you have something to hide.

Katie

EOG Master

Katie...me thinks that if you have to wear a football helmet in the sack with me then I wouldn't enjoy the experience, and I would have to believe you have something to hide.

oh, dawg...don't be like that....i like to play dress up.:LMAO

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hijacking of threads is one our problems in the community behind shills, touts & bashers. We try to allow others to see this and understand why we have to take actions against some. Behind the scenes, I have discussed with certain posters and some are understanding and see where we are coming from and then you have those who continue to hijack thread after thread with no regards to respect for the community and posters. We will try and get more cooperation from those who are the obvious hijackers. I can think of 3 off the top that are really bad about it. One is already gone and a DOJ informant.

I apologize for these people and hopefully we can improve in that area with the cooperation of others.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

shove it up your ass you sensitive Bitch... I can't help what he looks like F aggot:+whipping

Not sensitive at all. your just a joke the way you flip flop on here 24/7. But i guess that is bound to happen when you post alot. What was it you said a few weeks ago.......... oh yeah jealousy gets you nowhere. I guarantee you if Oden had a Duke jersey on you would not of made the post. Shame to be that transparent.

dirty

EOG Master

Not sensitive at all. your just a joke the way you flip flop on here 24/7. But i guess that is bound to happen when you post alot. What was it you said a few weeks ago.......... oh yeah jealousy gets you nowhere. I guarantee you if Oden had a Duke jersey on you would not of made the post. Shame to be that transparent.

How saying Oden looks 45 is jealosy I will never know... Did I say he was a bad basketball player... He would look how he looks If he played for OSU, Duke, GT, UGA, UCLA, or any other school.... That would not change my opinion that he looks older than 18... Not a big deal... but Find it funny that a supposed Grown Man can't take an observation about a Basketball player and a Joke about a team that they Root for. Never once did I slight him or OSU...

Good Luck tomorrow night and I hope you have a good time watching the game

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

How saying Oden looks 45 is jealosy I will never know... Did I say he was a bad basketball player... He would look how he looks If he played for OSU, Duke, GT, UGA, UCLA, or any other school.... That would not change my opinion that he looks older than 18... Not a big deal... but Find it funny that a supposed Grown Man can't take an observation about a Basketball player and a Joke about a team that they Root for. Never once did I slight him or OSU...

Good Luck tomorrow night and I hope you have a good time watching the

game

Once again I am just pointing out when I told a story about Duke you were on me about being jealous. And I can take a joke. If you check my other post you will find I am laid back as they come. I just found it transparent that a fair comment was made about one team and you call me out as jealous. All in discussion, not taking anything personal. The last thing i will do is judge a man from interent chat discussion. :cheers

BSims

EOG Addicted

Greg Oden may be 19. I talked with my brother. His grandson played on an AAU team with Oden for a couple of seasons when they were in junior high school. Oden is slightly younger then his grandson who is 19 and a freshman in college.

I asked if he looked old in junior high school and my brother said he did not. He was really tall and clumsy as young people tend to be. He also indicated he was pretty poor. When their team made the National Finals in Dallas, the other parents took up a collection so he could go.

I don't know him, but think he's a good kid. Another player on the team was a close friend of Oden's. He was killed in an auto accident on the way to see Oden play a few months ago. I remember seeing part of the funeral on the local news and Oden was a pall bearer.