EOG Master
Re: Picks Thread for March 31st....

New Jersey will not cover _7

96 points

I keep choosing this number, I wish that they would start scoring this again

PO69

EOG Master

rat belly, you still dont want to give me $149 of that $600?? I will not make a selection for the rest of the contest if you agree. I realize that my odds are slim and none, but maybe you could lose your next 4 games and that would at least make it feasible for me to win

If you agree, then I would only guess the points for my next 4 games though to give me a shot at the $50.

PO69

EOG Master

SHIT! I thought that this was a Sunday thread! I didnt even know that they played yesterday!

It sucks too because I ALWAYS bet against New Jersey when the odds are above -4 or so

ratbelly

EOG Veteran

rat belly, you still dont want to give me $149 of that $600?? I will not make a selection for the rest of the contest if you agree. I realize that my odds are slim and none, but maybe you could lose your next 4 games and that would at least make it feasible for me to win

If you agree, then I would only guess the points for my next 4 games though to give me a shot at the $50.

I would consider settling for $1.49, but I would have to think about it.

PO69

EOG Master

Rat, you always seem to have a comment AFTER the game is over! This might come back to bite you in the ass someday about not saving a little for second. This same type of deal has been made before. But congrats, I am now officially eliminated