Happy anniversary to Bucsfan67

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
A year ago he joined us at EOG and has been/done exactly as we expected. Solid capper, Solid moderator. Those into the drama thought it was all about baseball and blah blah blah, but I hired the Man to moderate and he has done an outstanding job for me.

Thanks Bucs and today, you get 3 10 min breaks instead of 2. :p

Grats on a good move.

:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Happy anniversary to Bucsfan67

Wow, thanks General, i appreciate it...

As i stated a year ago, my move was nothing but a chance to rejoin old friends, and try something new.....It was nothing againt my current situation, and i miss alot of those guys as well....they were a good group...on occassion i still get to say hello to them, and i wish them nothing but the best...it was that way when i left, even tho some tried to make it appear it wasnt, i still to this day have NEVER spoken ill-will against ANY of them, never will....They were good to me, i just chose to move on....

However, i am VERY GLAD that i did, cuz I am back with those that I originally started with, and we continue to help EOG grow, day after day....We have a great community of posters here, and a good group to work with as well, so i dont regret it at all....

I look for bigger and better things this year as well.....:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Congrats Bucs....Looking forward to bases this year. Looking to dip a toe in the pool and post the plays. Hope to learn as always. Good luck and congrats.

Katie

EOG Master

congrats, bucs...eog is very forunate to have you.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Wow........ A year already! :cheers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Congrats Bucs...it has been a pleasure to be on the same team

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Congrats Bucs....Looking forward to bases this year. Looking to dip a toe in the pool and post the plays. Hope to learn as always. Good luck and congrats.

Thanks AA......

get in there and post with us, it can only hurt your bankroll..:rolleyes:

j/k, i look for a big year for alot of us..:houra

in spite of some ups & downs you handled the move and yourself exactly as i thought you would, with class and dignity. good luck in bases this year and hopefully without many of the distractions your year will live up to YOUR expectations, as always i wish one of the best.

teazeman

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

in spite of some ups & downs you handled the move and yourself exactly as i thought you would, with class and dignity. good luck in bases this year and hopefully without many of the distractions your year will live up to YOUR expectations, as always i wish one of the best.

teazeman

Thanks TZ, very kewl of you to say man....i appreciate it

Best of luck to you this year too.....

andrew748

Banned

:+excited-:party :dancefool:cheers

a whole year and not one visit to the gallery :+whipping

i'm going with dirty's closet theory on this :p

congrats mate :thumbsup

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

:+excited-:party :dancefool:cheers

a whole year and not one visit to the gallery :+whipping

i'm going with dirty's closet theory on this :p

congrats mate :thumbsup

Haha, i have been in the gallery.....i just didnt leave any marks on the carpet.....

The Devil

EOG Master

A year ago he joined us at EOG and has been/done exactly as we expected. Solid capper, Solid moderator. Those into the drama thought it was all about baseball and blah blah blah, but I hired the Man to moderate and he has done an outstanding job for me.

Thanks Bucs and today, you get 3 10 min breaks instead of 2. :p

Grats on a good move.

:cheers

IS THIS ONE OF THOSE APRIL FOOLS POSTS??????:party

NAH, BUCS IS A GREAT ADDITION TO ANY SITE.......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Reload, Firehorn, thanks guys, its good to have you guys here too.....

We have a good community here..