Interesting story about Traitor DOCs allies and friends ... MUST READ

[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]>The Basics of Islam
>
>This is a must read -- it's short but very informative!
>
>The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the
>United States, especially in the minority races!
>
>Allah or Jesus? by Rick Mathes
>
>Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for
>maintaining my state prison security clearance.
>
>During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
>representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who
>explained each of their beliefs.
>
>I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.
>
>The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam complete with
a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and
>answers.
>
>When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and
>asked:" Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most
Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
>infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a
>command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If
that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"
>
>There was no disagreement with my statements and without hesitation,
he replied, "Non-believers!"
>
>I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers
>of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone
>who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"
>
>The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command
to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the
>cookie jar.
>
>He sheepishly replied, "Yes."
>
>I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope
>John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith, or Dr.
>Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"
>
>The Imam was speechless.
>
>I continued, "I also have a problem with being your friend when you and
>your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask
>you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill
me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I
am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"
>
>You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head.
>
>Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the
"Diversification" training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the
>Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.
>
>I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with
>the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU,
>there is no way this will be widely publicized.
>
>Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts. This is a true story
and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.
>
[/FONT]

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Interesting story about Traitor DOCs allies and friends ... MUST READ

Milosevic said we would come around to his way of thinking.......and I agreed......long before any of you all.......still I do not hear anybody agreeing.....things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!":dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Salaaaam and Shaloom everyone

Kinda missed zz. How you all doing?

Let's see, the definition of unbeliever in islam, and are muslims allowed to kill unbelievers hmmmmmmmmm

Can Christians, Jews be considered unbelievers. And the answer is no my friend. Christians and Jews are considered as the people of the book.

And I quote from the Holy Quran.

"Surely those who believe(Quran), and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."[Qu'ran 2:62]

"Surely, disbelievers are those who said: 'Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).' But there is no god but One God. And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them (Quran 5:73).

Qur'an, 98:1-8, "The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures." ("People of the Book" refers to Christians, Jews and Muslims)

Infact muslims were asked to fight pagans not christians and jews. Muslims were asked to take really good care of the people of book.

Muslims are only commanded to fight if they were attacked. Its self defense.

YouTube - The Basis for Muslim Belief
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/smmexoIJNGw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/smmexoIJNGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dirty

EOG Master

My God the Youtube Bandit is back

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Hey dirty, how you doing?

The Devil

EOG Master

HEY REP4LIFE MUST HAVE STOLEN ANOTHER COMPUTER.....WERE YOU UNDER ARREST SOMEWHERE???????

I guess the USA punched Osama and his boyz then before his decided to fly those airplanes into NYC and the Penetagon killing innocent civilians including women and children.

Get the fuck outta here with that self-defense shit. Muslims have been blowing up shit without provacation for decades. Sorry man, I really do want them all dead.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

What about the Catholic religion?

Where did Hitler get his gameplan for persecuting the Jews? Why do ya think the Vatican was silent on the Holocaust for 6 decades?

Its the 5% of the Muslim population that follows Wahhabism that is beyond the attacks .... Meanwhile, OUR HOLIER THAN THOU COUNTRY HAS SLAUGHTERED 600,000 INNOCENT IRAQIS !!!

Hitler is no longer my problem Boy !!!! My problem is all those fuckin fanatics runnin around in the middle east that blow shit up because they got nothin better to do.

Their main export in life is Killin'

Admit that they hate Christians and Jews because we are infidels. Like I said ... Fuck em .. I want em all DEAD !!!

600,000 ... is that all ? Damn .. we got a long way to go before the job is done , eh ?

Self Defense my ass.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Religious nutcases in this country are just as bad ... go to Church for
30 minutes on Sunday and on the way home scream "fuck those ragheads ..
lets nuke em"

Its 5% of the Muslim population that follows Wahhabism that is the problem and if you are gonna win this war you better take out the Saudis as they are the main core of this "Religious War" and if you think not you are sadly
mistaken

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yeah .... love it

Soooo lets just kill Innocent civilians that want AMERICAN OUT OF ITS OWN COUNTRY ....

Great logic ..... OUR "HOLIER THAN THOU" COUNTRY HAS BECOME A JOKE

We invade and occupy illegally a Muslim Country and ya wonder why they hate our guts as we blow up everything in site IN THEIR COUNTRY THAT
HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11?

Americans are dense ... they have no clue on the history of this part of the
world and think dropping nukes is the answer

God .... this country has become embarrassing

Hell ... I'm ready to goto Iran right now. Fuck the United Nations. Iranian leader says he wants to wipe Israel off the map. I say, "I believe yah man, however we are not gonna give you that chance and your whole fuckin' country goes up in smoke tomorrow." Bye Bye Iran.

Time to start being proactive for a change and just fuck these guys up when they start up shit like this.

Same way with that puck ass bitch in North Korea that is starving his people to death. Lets just go kill him.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hell ... I'm ready to goto Iran right now

REALLY? WHAT IS STOP YOU FROM ENLISTING TOMORROW???

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Salaaaam and Shaloom everyone

Kinda missed zz. How you all doing?

Let's see, the definition of unbeliever in islam, and are muslims allowed to kill unbelievers hmmmmmmmmm

Can Christians, Jews be considered unbelievers. And the answer is no my friend. Christians and Jews are considered as the people of the book.

And I quote from the Holy Quran.

"Surely those who believe(Quran), and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."[Qu'ran 2:62]

"Surely, disbelievers are those who said: 'Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).' But there is no god but One God. And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them (Quran 5:73).

Qur'an, 98:1-8, "The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures." ("People of the Book" refers to Christians, Jews and Muslims)

Infact muslims were asked to fight pagans not christians and jews. Muslims were asked to take really good care of the people of book.

YouTube - The Basis for Muslim Belief

<OBJECT height=350 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/smmexoIJNGw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></OBJECT>
Hi Jay! I am fine and I hope you and yours are as well. I missed you too my Muslim Brother from a Different Mother!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool If all people were like you, I doubt we would have all of these stupid ideology battles and wars!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool </P>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

In Islam, aggression is forbidden. Yes, it's true that Islam is the fastest growing religion and partially because people wants to know what really Islam is?

Check out the last part of the movie, it's really interesting.

YouTube - Mohammad in the Bible محمد في الإنجيل
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_c4Sj_GRZ_o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_c4Sj_GRZ_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - What does islam really teach ?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNoP2fUm4f4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TNoP2fUm4f4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dirty

EOG Master

Bettor get your youtube stock... Jay is back

jay28

EOG Dedicated

What's so funny. It is forbidden. And I quote from Quran.

Quran [2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors

Quran [2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors

I guess those words don't mean alot to whole bunch of folks in the middle east.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bgfg1_DMtX8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bgfg1_DMtX8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jay:

everything I've read ... Wahhabism is the Core teachings that advocates
violence against the "Infidels"

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - Re: About Muhammad (SAW)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s5sumLW6vMM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s5sumLW6vMM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

YouTube - Nasheed: The Prophet Mohammad (mixed)
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCsaV5CT7S4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCsaV5CT7S4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

<center> Islam forbids to convert people to Islam by force

No Compulsion in Religion
</center> [2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YouTube - What 13 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (pbuh)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2tgamMMQJc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m2tgamMMQJc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Say, "We believe in Allah and what has been sent down to us and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael) and Ishaq (Isaac) and Ya'qub (Jacob) and the Tribes, and what Musa (Moses) and 'Isa (Jesus) and all the Prophets were given by their Lord. We do not differentiate between any of them. We are Muslims submitted to Him. (Surah Al 'Imran: 84-85)

YouTube - Re: "Why I love Islam" Campaign
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zua56lPt_ng"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zua56lPt_ng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

<CENTER>Islam forbids to convert people to Islam by force

No Compulsion in Religion</CENTER>[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.
If God is omniscient......he or she is one cruel bastard......so I'm hoping that part is false about God!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

ZZ:

did ya see the Carlin video on Religion???

Oh that is some funny shit!!!

YouTube - George Carlin on religion
"The Invisible Man', that is classic......if you ask a Sheep about that.....they'll tell you that is sacriligious! Kind of like God punishing those bad Egyptians by killing their oldest kid at passover. When my child asked me why God did that, I told him that God was bad that day.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

If God is omniscient......he or she is one cruel bastard......so I'm hoping that part is false about God!

How can he be cruel when people do crimes and don't obey him and still he loves them. He created all the world so beautiful for mankind so that they can get benefit from them. They give them mother and father and put love in their hearts. And what did we do for Him, nothing.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I pray I am not behind Rove's ass come judgement day

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

jay28 said:
They give them mother and father and put love in their hearts. And what did we do for Him, nothing.

Don't know or particularly care about Islam, specifically. But in other areas of his field I have heard he gets at least 10%. I personally consider this more than nothing.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

How long people live in this life? 40 50 or even 70 years. The longest someone live is about 100 years. Yet it goes really fast that we don't even know about it. Are we concern about afterlife. That life is forever. This live is a test. Everyone dies. There is not a single person who came to this life and didn't die.

Look at the universe, how perfect it's been made. Look at the beauty of this earth. It's all for his creation. Its shows how much he loves everyone.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

How can he be cruel when people do crimes and don't obey him and still he loves them. He created all the world so beautiful for mankind so that they can get benefit from them. They give them mother and father and put love in their hearts. And what did we do for Him, nothing.
If he/she is omniscient he knows what bad stuff is gonna happen to the innocent or to the bad, for that matter, and permits it. That wouldn't be so bad, if you were going to heaven, but what happens if you are going to hell? And he / she permits it? Wouldn't you say that is cruel Jay?

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

jay28 said:
Look at the universe, how perfect it's been made. Look at the beauty of this earth. It's all for his creation. Its shows how much he loves everyone.

jay28, you obviously don't live in the city.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

If he/she is omniscient he knows what bad stuff is gonna happen to the innocent or to the bad, for that matter, and permits it. That wouldn't be so bad, if you were going to heaven, but what happens if you are going to hell? And he / she permits it? Wouldn't you say that is cruel Jay?

He doesn't want the believers to go to hell, that's the reason He sent down Prophets(peace be upon them all). He care about us, and he choose the best people among us to guide us. And what did we do, we torture the Prophets, we stone them. They had one message that is, to obey Allah and do good. Love your neighbor and thank God. God message is there, it's up to us to believe it or reject it.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jay:

working out this morning and flipping thru cable ....

this kid on USA doing one of them TV sermon gigs ....damn, he sure
looked familiar from the facial expressions

Next up pops a fella probably in his 70s with the message on how to
order some tapes:

Jimmy Swaggart !!! his kid followed in Popa's footsteps

dirty

EOG Master

Don't forget Guys.. everything you see on Youtube is the Truth

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

He doesn't want the believers to go to hell, that's the reason He sent down Prophets(peace be upon them all). He care about us, and he choose the best people among us to guide us. And what did we do, we torture the Prophets, we stone them. They had one message that is, to obey Allah and do good. Love your neighbor and thank God. God message is there, it's up to us to believe it or reject it.
How can he/she not want people to go to hell if it is already preordained and known by Him that you or I are going to be bad and consequentially going to hell?

jay28

EOG Dedicated

How can he/she not want people to go to hell if it is already preordained and known by Him that you or I are going to be bad and consequentially going to hell?

Well who ever does bad to Allah creation would definitely go to hell. It's his creation and he loves them alot. It's been said that Allah might forgives his things but when it comes to his creation, he doesn't forgive. i.e., Allah wants people to love each other and do good.