DAWG POUND...OUR VERY OWN THREAD!

janus

EOG Dedicated
Re: DAWG POUND...OUR VERY OWN THREAD!

dude, give her your real name so she quits saying "dawg" every 3rd word. this looks like the script from an american idol episode.

yes..I have experienced that on more than one occasion either in thoughts or feelings from someone else. Am I filling out a questionaire now?

Katie

EOG Master

yes..I have experienced that on more than one occasion either in thoughts or feelings from someone else. Am I filling out a questionaire now?

i find you intriguing...almost like i know you...
do you feel that way about me?
maybe we knew each other in another life...
very strange feeling...

i find you intriguing...almost like i know you...
do you feel that way about me?
maybe we knew each other in another life...
very strange feeling...

Ah in another life.......I believe we always live. Those who almost die and are accidentially sent through the tunnel of life and come back because it was not their time to leave their present life. All claim to go through a tunnel with bright lights. All of us only know life...not death, and those who are dying are being prepared for their new life. I know I was there the night Lincoln was shot and I helped place his body on the sidewalk outside the theatre. WHEN i VISIT fORD'S THEATRE I notice that the sidewalk is not the same as it was the night of the assasination. It was muddy and clay that night

Katie

EOG Master

very intriguing....
tell me, dawg....what are your thoughts on....oh, i don't don't...RHETT BUTLER???

He was just like me...always looking for a shorter path from x to Z omitting y. Ya don't believe me with the Ford theatre stuff eh. After I visited it for the first time years ago I noticed that it changed dramatically. I was able to describe features of the theatre and taproom next door to the right that were found only in the library of congress to a historian.

Katie

EOG Master

oh, dawg....you're quite a man!
do you believe that 2 people can ever fall in love all over again?
or that 2 people can fall in love yet circumstances keep them apart?
i'm a bit of a romantic i'm afraid...
what about you, dawg....do you belive in romance?

oh, dawg....you're quite a man!
do you believe that 2 people can ever fall in love all over again?
or that 2 people can fall in love yet circumstances keep them apart?
i'm a bit of a romantic i'm afraid...
what about you, dawg....do you belive in romance?

answer to (a) ---no
(b) yes...I experience that every day in my life to a girl I was in love with when I was in college. She married an Israeli soldier, who eventually became a General, and I think of her every day in my life.

Katie

EOG Master

oh, god, dawg...that must be so sad for you...
to long for someone you can't have...
where did you go to college,dawg?? :)

Katie

EOG Master

yes...we do...
there is a wonderful university in atlanta, as a matter of fact..
do you know it, dawg??

Sherman went right through that area on his march to the sea. But don't worry I wasn't with him. I had my eye on Lincoln's back

Katie

EOG Master

emory...i have very fond memories of there.
have you ever been there, dawg??

emory...i have very fond memories of there.
have you ever been there, dawg??

Rich girl's school my dear. I was a peasant as well as a yankee. Went to school further up north. So you're a Georgia Bell eh?

Katie

EOG Master

no....but know it well.

so...is the dog in the pic yours, dawg??

HUGE mistake clicking on this retarded thread.

You two make Identity seem normal.

no....but know it well.

so...is the dog in the pic yours, dawg??

I feel like I'm watching this horrible TV show that my parents made me watch as a kid/ Can't remember the name of the guy....gary..... he had short hair and the name of the show was "What's my line" What a a$$hole show but it pleased my folks so................

No...it's not my doggie. But I do own four dogs...and had more but two passed in the last two months. Have two cats. One Boa constrictor snake about 7 feet long, whole slew of chickens and hens, and turtles larger than people. It was cheaper to raise my three children.

Katie

EOG Master

that's all very interesting, dawg..
thank you for helping me get to know you better!
until we meet again...
good nite, dawg...

Katie

EOG Master

Katie I learned long ago that it's not just trust that is important but you must thoroughly evaluate the situation before running your mouth. That portion of your body gets you in more trouble than you think.

oh, believe me, dawg...i know this to be true and would never make that mistake...
i am very trustworthy...

After spending 15 minutes reading this stuff, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, vomit or shit...

Since when did EOG become the Love Boat? :rolleyes:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

After spending 15 minutes reading this stuff, I don't know whether to laugh or cry, vomit or shit...

Since u started letting females on board, unless of course its the mrs. Scarlett, well because she owns it..Woman and sports dont go hand and hand, unless its them getting us a beer or spreading their cheeks during the commericals...:finger004

Katie

EOG Master

OH THANK GOD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

NOW SOME SANITY CAN BE RESTORED TO THE FORUM!!! :finger004