FOR YOU KEN!!!!

Katie

EOG Master
don't say i never did anything for you..
more to come after this....do you have any idea how long it is taking me to type these? :LMAO

ON THIS DAY IN HISTORY......

!. Southwestern OK was disturbed by an earthquake that produced thundering, rattling and bumping noises(much like little kenny's entrance into the world) that was heard by many...buildings shook and objects fell.(ken always did like to make an entrance)

2. There was a tornado outbreak across the US Midwest and the Great Lakes regions.

3. The New York Times reported that "The Diary of Anne Frank" was named the top play of the season and received a Tony award.

Katie

EOG Master
Re: FOR YOU KEN!!!!

4. the theatrical release of Romeo and Juliet....(what a dramatic day!)

5. (you'll like this one, ken) Jonny Cash records "I Walk the Line".

6. Northwest Orient Airlines Flight 2 ditched into Puget Sound. All of those onboard survived the ditching and escaped before the aircraft sunk but 4 passengers and 1 flight attendent subsequently died.

Katie

EOG Master

7. Soap operas "As the World Turns" and "Edge of Night" premiered on TV. These soaps were 30 minutes long. Previousl all soaps had been just 15 minutes long.(i'm sure you know a thing or two about things not lasting long) :)

Katie

EOG Master

8. Booker T. Washington.Monument was authorized on this date. This site was the birthplace and early childhood home of the famous black leader and educator. The monument is 223.92 acres is located in Virginia.

andrew748

Banned

ok i covered this with the uk term, sweet fa.

stands for sweet fanny adams

google her.

btw

you have got to stop stalking the EOG guys katiethryn it's not healthy.

very funny

but not healthy :D

Katie

EOG Master

Marvin Gaye who recorded 2 of my favorite songs....Sexual Healing
and Let's Get It On.....shared the same birthday with you ken. However, he was born in an earlier year. (unbelieveable that ANYONE was born before YOU i know) :)

Katie

EOG Master

ok i covered this with the uk term, sweet fa.

stands for sweet fanny adams

google her.

btw

you have got to stop stalking the EOG guys katiethryn it's not healthy.

very funny

but not healthy :D
are you following me, qween andrew?? geez!

Katie

EOG Master

ok, andrew...you can tell about sweet fa....i could use some help here! :)

Blondie

EOG Master

Katie, didn't anyone teach you that you are suppose to be nice to someone on their birthday? That is the one day of the year when tormenting (even in jest) is not allowed!

Katie

EOG Master

hmmmm....sweet fanny adams was murdered and dismembered...

and it didn't happen on this date....

am i missing somthing?

Last edited:

andrew748

Banned

sweet fa is a brit term for fuck all.

as in;

Q. what happened today in 1956?

A. fuck all, except our glorious leader being expelled kicking and screaming, covered in slime and looking for the nearest local.

Katie

EOG Master

thanks for clearing that up, andrew....

interesting example you gave...:)

Katie

EOG Master

Katie, didn't anyone teach you that you are suppose to be nice to someone on their birthday? That is the one day of the year when tormenting (even in jest) is not allowed!

hmmm....this IS me being nice...:confused

And on this day some blank years ago Dawg's mom was packing the suitcase to go to the hospital as only a few days later Dawg would be coming into the world! Happy birthday to Dawg a few days earlier just in case he doesn't make it to his big day.

Katie

EOG Master

And on this day some blank years ago Dawg's mom was packing the suitcase to go to the hospital as only a few days later Dawg would be coming into the world! Happy birthday to Dawg a few days earlier just in case he doesn't make it to his big day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAWG!!!!

Dawg and Ken are both Aries "good People" We were both blessed with special magic....but Ken was a NEW YORKER

andrew748

Banned

oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
bump
why do you do that?

threads have a natural life span, it bumps on it's own or not at all.

i think you need to make more of your own threads dear lady

then we can hijack and bump them

same sentiment wrong thread :LMAO

i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting i must lay off the weed when posting
etc etc

carry on

nothing to see here

andrew748

Banned

na

i'd only feel like a gooseberry

you kids go on and have fun

i'm gonna play here while :)

hey, remember katie if you can't be good......

be careful :thumbsup

Katie I have taken measures this time to preserve our privacy and keep people like Andrew out. I started the thread using "Invisible Ink" so it might be hard for you to find. I will give you clues on how to find it, so try and read between the lines when I respond in any thread on ANY subject.

Katie

EOG Master

hmmm...i think the weed is affecting your spelling, drewie!
did you mean....can't??:)

Katie

EOG Master

Katie I have taken measures this time to preserve our privacy and keep people like Andrew out. I started the thread using "Invisible Ink" so it might be hard for you to find. I will give you clues on how to find it, so try and read between the lines when I respond in any thread on ANY subject.

okey dokey....well you said you were magic!

Ok...I see this is going to be "hard" for you, but you'll catch on. I have given you two clues already in this thread alone. They are "Stars" and "Special"

Katie

EOG Master

be gentle, dawg...i didn't get much sleep last night!:LMAO

hmmm.....stars and special..

let me mull this over...

yes, dawg, i do....

See....how did I know that if I'm not blessed with magical power? Don't worry, I don't want you to jump. Now follow this through as I say, and please don't deviate in any way. First you have to get undressed and put on the dearest (little) bedroom attire that your wardrobe affords. Next, black high heels with strap on the rear. Underwear of any kind will fault the allusion. After you have dressed as prescribed stand straight at that terrace or balcony completely erect with your eyes closed and tap your heels together exactly three times. Each time slowly chant out "I want to be able to sleep good tonite". Your wish will come true.