Did Jesus get crucified and rise from the dead? Let the Bible speak!

jay28

EOG Dedicated
YouTube - Jesus
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GY78soZyKmQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GY78soZyKmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Re: Did Jesus get crucified and rise from the dead? Let the Bible speak!

How do we know if there is a God?

YouTube - How do we know if there is a God?
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8leYmSFUDsE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8leYmSFUDsE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dirty

EOG Master

This is not a religion forum

dirty

EOG Master

And BTW... The Bible is not speaking... this is one Man/Groups Interpretation of the Bible... The Bible is a Fairy Tale Surrounded By Historic Dates in Time That is so Broad it can be Interpreted Infinite different ways... Hence the so many Christian Based Religions and any other religion that believes in a Higher Power....Get real....

It is a Fairy Tale that Gives people the chance to get Guilty Consciences off their Chest by Repenting their sins... Organized Religion is at the Root of Most the Worlds Problems.... Look at How many Times The Religion of Choice has Changed in History.... It is Comical to think that the Bible is the Say all/End All...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

If everybody's religion were just 'The Golden Rule', "Love your neighbor like yourself.", and people actually followed it.....we'd all be better off than the myriad of religions all put together.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Jay:

Not a Religion Forum ....

BUT IF YA FEEL LIKE "PRAISING GEORGE BUSH" //// THE RIGHT LOVES YA!!

wow dirty/zz cream those are some intelligent thoughts.

"It is a Fairy Tale that Gives people the chance to get Guilty Consciences off their Chest by Repenting their sins"

i would add that for the unlucky/stupid/miserable that it gives them hope of something to look forward to. that something just happens to be an invisible being that lives in the sky with presumably billions (!) of dead spirits.

for the logical, religion is even more worthless than politics. :)

dirty

EOG Master

You got it... How anyone can fall for a God that Demands respect by threatening you with Burning for Eternity if you don't worship him and do as he says... Comical if you ask me...

Well Forgive me If I don't want to be associated with those fukked up folks no matter if they repent or not.... Why should a good person who was an Athiest go to hell cause he didn't Kiss a Invisable Man's ass in the sky that No one had Proof even exists.... If People like that are let into heaven by you people's God... then I don't want to be there....

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Holy Shit Dirty and Doc agree on somethin

:party

dirty

EOG Master

Nah... Doc likes him to post that shit... doesn't make him look as bad... He was just making fun of me

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

I heard this in a movie, don't remember the name of the flick, "God, is an imaginary friend for grown ups."

Thought the expression was dead on, and have used it ever since.