Girls Championship Game...who ya got?

ok so i made an attempt to cap this game. Being honest here, i have never watched more then 5 minutes of a woman's bball game in my life. Not wnba,wncaa, nada...to be honest, i find below the rim bball to be boring and excruciating to watch...and i can promise i won't watch this one either...BUT i did cap this game and do have a play...

I think this game could be very tight. I really dont want to lay the 5 points with the Lady Vols because i am a believer in the Rutgers Defence. Any team that plays solid D has a chance to be in every game. However backing Rutgers and fading Pat and Candice is not smart either...I really am not sure of a winner agaisnt the spread here. What i am sure about is both teams ability to play Defence and their respective coaches ability to take away what each team wants to do offensively. Swarming Miss Parker(if your nasty) with double and triple teams should make her pass the ball to teammates a little more than usual. And i know Miss Summit will not allow Rutgers the open 3 looks that they are knocking down lately.Also the Lady Knights have shown that they can be a very patient bunch on the offensive end do not mind using the entire shot clock...So my play for this game is...

UNDER 112.5

54-50 lady hos' i mean vol's win...

I

Re: Girls Championship Game...who ya got?

hey its the last college hoops game of the season and my 1st girls game ever...a winner is a winner is a winner...

dont like the nba card tonight tho...

Feel for ya on OSU last night shady.. I was on the other side after I took UCLA on Sat. and got toasted.. Anyhow I think Tennessee will win and cover tonight.. Parker is too strong right now and after that comeback vs. He-She Latta and the Tar Heels they will be up for the game.. Vivian Stringer's Scarlet Knights have seven players that can hit the three ball and they did hold LSU to 35 points but I don't think they have the inside presence on the blocks to compete tonight.. I agree that beaver ball is tough to watch with all the sloppy passes, airballs, bricks from 6 inches out and woman uglier than my 8th grade algebra teacher but a win is a win no matter what gender..

As far as the nba how about a little Nuggets and Suns first qtr?.. It seems the road teams have been winning a majority of these lately..

dirty

EOG Master

I think you have nailed it Vanner ... I am prolly taking the Vols and def on the under... Vols IMO have beaten the Best team in the Nation in UNC the other night since Duke Choked against Rutgers early on...This one could go Just like the Mens game and they play Smothering Defense and cause lots of TO's... Rutgers plays some good D as well, but does not have the size to beat UT. If Rutgers wins they will have to do it by raining 3's...

Power- i thought Fla just looked too easy last night. But sometimes easy ones win...no biggie wasnt like i bet the house on it or anything...As for the nuggets 1st qtr. they are playing the lakers. Really dont have an opinion on that. Or any of the games tonight...like i said there just arent 1st qtr plays everyday because of the why i play these it requires certain matchups. Tonight just doesnt have any ...looking like tommorrow may have 1 or 2 though...

Dirty- i read after the UNC win that Pat Summit almost treated that gaem like the National Championship. Not saying Tenn. blew thier load(can you say this in a womens game without offending) but i am always cautious of letdown sitchs....But your right, normally in the womens hoops the better team wins, so Vols will probably TCOB...

dirty

EOG Master

I agree in a way Vanner.... But Summit's girls will be ready and in all sense and purposes the Semi's was the Nat'l Championship game as UNC, Duke and Tenn have been better than others all season.... That should continue tonight

roseman

EOG Dedicated

For shits and giggles I've got 50 on the Vols and over....I'm sure ill split like ive been doing with the men all tourney..Glad is over. Whats one more?

For shits and giggles I've got 50 on the Vols and over....I'm sure ill split like ive been doing with the men all tourney..Glad is over. Whats one more?

how about 2-0 Roseman:houra

Good CAll on Tenn Dirtdog:+excited-

easy under cover even with the last foul fest...:+excited-

good way to go out...See you degenerates next year...

shit nevermind Rose i thought you had the under? that was the play of this thread....

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks Vanner... played out pretty much like expected... Look for the Vols to repeat next year as well... they are just too damn deep

roseman

EOG Dedicated

No worries, ending up not even watching it so it wasn't as painful.
Another split to end the season...:doh1
Lets get busy on some mlb.

munson15

I want winners...

ok so i made an attempt to cap this game. Being honest here, i have never watched more then 5 minutes of a woman's bball game in my life. Not wnba,wncaa, nada...to be honest, i find below the rim bball to be boring and excruciating to watch...and i can promise i won't watch this one either...BUT i did cap this game and do have a play...

I think this game could be very tight. I really dont want to lay the 5 points with the Lady Vols because i am a believer in the Rutgers Defence. Any team that plays solid D has a chance to be in every game. However backing Rutgers and fading Pat and Candice is not smart either...I really am not sure of a winner agaisnt the spread here. What i am sure about is both teams ability to play Defence and their respective coaches ability to take away what each team wants to do offensively. Swarming Miss Parker(if your nasty) with double and triple teams should make her pass the ball to teammates a little more than usual. And i know Miss Summit will not allow Rutgers the open 3 looks that they are knocking down lately.Also the Lady Knights have shown that they can be a very patient bunch on the offensive end do not mind using the entire shot clock...So my play for this game is...

UNDER 112.5

54-50 lady hos' i mean vol's win...

I

Nice call Shady!:+excited- Will look for you on NBA quarters.:smokesmal