THIS IS HOW THEY DO OPENING DAY IN MILWAUKEE - 12 person beer bong

Twelve people try out the new 12-person beer bong created by Jeff Barton of Milwaukee (in orange). Barton, a staffing company employee, designed the contraption that weighs 600 pounds fully loaded and serves two beers per person when doing a group drink. It also has a beer bubbler.​

SOFTBALL DAVE

EOG Enthusiast
Re: THIS IS HOW THEY DO OPENING DAY IN MILWAUKEE - 12 person beer bong

HEY TONY, CAN WE GET ONE OF THESE FOR THE EOG SOFTBALL TEAM!!!!:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

Less Beer and Softball...that is unamerican

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

another reason to the long list of why i love wisconsin, our engineering

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Damn straight! God I love Milwaukee.

You guys should get an octabong.

My friend Charles works for Info Usa/Sales Genie and the guy that owns that site called him up to buy a list and Charles talked him into sending him one of his bongs.

We christened it at a wedding of one of our good friends. You should have seen us. A bunch of 30 year olds outside a hotel in dallas in the sitting area at 2am doing the octabong! Good times!

UPDATE: From deadspin.com
Milwaukee Brewers

Behold, The Power Of Beer

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
You scoffed when Brewers' fans predicted big things for their team this season. But then they rolled out the Mighty 12-Person Beer Bong, and, well, who's laughing now, bitches?
That's right, as we did not realize until Sports By Brooks pointed it out this morning, Milwaukee owns the best record in baseball. Wha ... ? you may ask. How have they done this? For one thing, J.J. Hardy is uncontrollable, hitting .306 with six homers and 19 RBI with an OPS above 900. A double against the Cardinals on Tuesday extended his hitting streak to 12 games (Milwaukee won 12-2). And, as Brewers Bar points out, it could get a lot worse for the teams in the NL Central:
The Brewers aren't even running optimally yet. Sheets has yet to hit his stride, and we're still playing Counsenino at 3B while Ryan "The Rabbi" Braun tears up the minors. Not to mention, ?Gallardo! awaits. And if Ned can figure out that Mench should play against LHP and only LHP, it should only get better from here on out.
So pass us another cold one, and let's watch the fun.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Wow, what an invention. The idea is to sink 2 beers into your gut quickly I reckon?

Wow, what an invention. The idea is to sink 2 beers into your gut quickly I reckon?

It's scary how fast one can consume alcohol with one of those things (beer bong). I witnessed someone consuming a 5th of hard liquor in college in one pull. Then, a little while later, I witnessed an ambulance coming and taking them away.:+textinb3