Tuesday plays: (1-2 +0.00)

Cannon

Banned
Re: Tuesday plays: (1-2 +0.00)

MOMAN you are not going to start having 20 unit plays again are you.

mofome

Banned

last year they were 10-15 on that tracker.

this year all will be posted as 1-3.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i would have edited and taken out the 't' in the word, 'too', but alas, i am unable to edit while on pr. its only been about a week now. ive been off and on without reason. someone here has issues that only dr phil could solve. till then, lets cash tonight. you should see this post in anywhere from 3 minutes to 7 hours.

bol.

:)

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

I am passing the rest of the night I think but best of luck Mo. Keep Florida going and I am rooting for the rest of the picks for you too.

mofome

Banned

I am passing the rest of the night I think but best of luck Mo. Keep Florida going and I am rooting for the rest of the picks for you too.

haha looks like a good one to stop on if things hold. no one should be anything less than -175 vs the nationals at this point, imo.
worst team in the league from top to bottom. you take soriano and johnson off a bad team and you're not left with much.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

haha looks like a good one to stop on if things hold. no one should be anything less than -175 vs the nationals at this point, imo.
worst team in the league from top to bottom. you take soriano and johnson off a bad team and you're not left with much.

Not sure if they were still there last season but Vidro and Wilkerson were both above average IMO.

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Ok. but wasn't vidro an allstar a few years back and hit over 300? Where is he if you know?

mofome

Banned

Ok. but wasn't vidro an allstar a few years back and hit over 300? Where is he if you know?

vidro was decent last year when he played. he has much moe trouble going from 1rst to 3rd than he used to, but he was never a blazer on the base paths anyway. he had a great spring and is currently with seattle.
and yeah, he has made 3 as games. the last in '03 i believe.

shhh don't tell.............:cocktail

mofome

Banned

tough game for the os. minn gets the winning run on an error (though they ruled it a 2 mph hit off d cabs glove). both pitchers were tough but the os really played some bad defense. tyner fell down and was still able to get a sb b/c the throw from castro was so terrible.

close game. under was the best call there.