SSI's ML Dogs

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Re: SSI's ML Dogs

im assuming your going to run a season long thread.........

if so, id appreciate it, if you would list my MLBX record at the top.... this is the same exact system that ill be using for the regular season.... all the plays have been posted across the street......

hope you got down on cleveland today, before your outing......

munson15

I want winners...

I know today's absence is making you nervous, so maybe we can discuss the weekends. For instance, today, I was checking for your NBA until about 12 at my desk, then had to go and was hoping the afternoon game wasn't a play.:doh1

During baseball, I'm sure there will be Saturdays when our schedules don't mesh. Let me know if you think there's a way around this. I DO BET BASEBALL EVERY DAY ALL SEASON LONG, so it shouldn't be a BIG problem, but I play golf a lot of weekends. I have a laptop for vacation, etc. so I think we're covered all the time except for Saturday.

I believe you mentioned earlier that Sunday is an early post for you also.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

sun-fri around 9-10 am cst......

saturdays are tough for me........ i had the mlb games up around 8:15 am cst..

i think ive found a way to get the saturday games up early as well........

cant believe how good this system did in spring training....

ive actually used the system for baseball for 129 mlb plays, this includes the end of last season and spring training this year and have made around 24 units over that time...... so to say im looking forward to the season, is an understatement......

be prepared for a lot of games to start the season and then the plays will taper off to a nice level.....

munson15

I want winners...

I can't believe your results in preseason! Hopefully that augurs well for our full season thread!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

we havent done too bad in the nba either.......

another footnote,,,,,,, normally wait until later to actually play the dogs, with the exception of lines from (+1.00/+1.10), i usually grab those as early as possible.....

munson15

I want winners...

You'll be looking for the same type of line movement we've been seeing in the NBA. Once I have your picks in the morning, I can sit on the dogs we think will go up, and bet the short dogs early. NP, but will you post only teams, or ML also? If you post prices, do you want those up, or the lines I bet at?

SSI

EOG Dedicated

whichever, you prefer......

ill post the games and lines early........ then ill wait to bet the dogs that i think will rise and bet the short dogs early, just as you stated......

the posted lines are merely for record keeping.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML dogs: 30-34 (+10.22 units) (+$1022)

plays for sunday: 4-1

65. hawks (+2.00)
66. bucks (+1.60)
67. dallas (+1.10)
68. jazz (+2.25)
69. pacers (+3.40)

all risking one unit..

there will be one more play added later today, all lines arent up, its a night game...... ill post it later...........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

same to you guys....

adding for sunday in the nba:

70. sonics (+1.50)

no other additions.......

with this system, expect a lot of losses, flat bet them all and dont get caught up in any one game......... this is more of a grind em out process........ in one way, i am doing to the books, what they normally do to the player........ patience is a must and this wont be flashy (most days)........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Looks as though, we get monday off....

nice sunday: 2-4 (+1.65 units)

NBA dogs: 32-38 (+11.87 units) (+$1187)

Munson things are going good, almost up 12 units in the nba and up over 12 now in baseball combined.......... this is showing exactly how good my ML dog value system is in professional sports........

see you guys tuesday morning......

munson15

I want winners...

Yeah, that Indiana bet, I had a hard time pressing submit, seemed like throwing $$ away, and they WIN! Good night, keep it up, SSI!:cheers

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA dogs: 32-38 (+11.87 units) (+$1187)

plays for tuesday (apr 3)

71. charolette (+1.05)
72. toronto (+1.80)
73. pacers (+1.80)
74. minn (+1.25)
75. bucks (+1.05)

all risking one unit ($100)...

munson, tuesdays mlb plays are up now (10:30 am cst)........

bam

EOG Member

SSI, I wish you good luck w/ your system, but a word of caution. First, it is my experience(almost 30 yrs.) that any system or angle w/ this many plays is always a loser over the long haul. And, when I say long-haul, I mean at least 300 plays, w/ preferably 500+ for any statistical significance. The "value" that you speak of is there, but not in near as many games. Again, good luck, but tread lightly at first. B.A.M

SSI

EOG Dedicated

BAM, ive got tons of back tested data, not worried in the least......

the more volume of games, the better that its going to do..........

what ive come up with, is a way to take the books advantage from them..... I know that is very vague but all im going to say........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA dogs: 33-42 (+8.92 units) (+$892)

plays for wednesday: 4-4

76. toronto (+1.80)
77. portland (+2.50)
78. lakers (+1.20)

all risking one unit ($100)......... no additions....

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA dogs: 35-43 (+12.22 units) (+$1222)

play for thursday: 4-5

phoenix (NL)........ will get best line possible and try to post it later, no additions........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

couple of things, before i post todays plays....

started this on march 12 (in college room, i think), so im about 3.5 weeks into this....... currently up (+11.22 units)...... my goal is merely (+2 units) weekly, so things are still ahead of schedule for me...... just wanted to reiterate that, i have the same goal for baseball as well......... i look at this, as an investing grind..... give me alot of games over a long time and im going to beat the books....... i have no doubts about this system......

NBA 2007 ML dogs: 35-44 (+11.22 units) (+$1122)

plays for friday: 4-6

80. indiana (+1.50)
81. phil (+1.10)
82. minn (+1.50)
83. memphis (+2.50)
84. sac (+1.40)
85. sea (+1.30)

all risking one unit ($100), i may add one more play later today, if so, ill post it......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

finishing off fridays card:

86. boston (+2.35)

no other additions.........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

yeah biff, i just run a little later on saturdays.....

NBA 2007: 38-48 (+11.62 units) (+$1162) since march 12

plays for saturday: 4-7 (risking one unit)($100)

87. wash (+4.00) would be nice.

88. NO (+2.40)

89. denver (+1.90)

there may be one more play added tonight....... if so, ill post later.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML Dogs: 40-49 (+14.92 units) (+$1492)

plays for sunday will be posted in a couple of hours.........

SSI

EOG Dedicated

plays for sunday, apr 8

90. Lakers (+1.70)
91. chi (+1.20)
92. sac (+1.25)

no additions, risking one unit ($100) each.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

NBA ML Dogs: 40-52 (+11.92 units) (+$1192)

plays for monday: apr 9

93. milwaukee (+1.60)
94. twolves (+1.15)
95. utah (+1.85)

all risking one unit, no additions.......

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Im finished with the NBA until the playoffs...........

NBA Dogs (3-12/4-9): 40-55 (+8.92 units) (+$892)

call it stopping while your ahead or whatever........

actually i played it almost a month and netted almost 9 units...... so im pleased with the overall numbers......

ill pick back up with the playoffs and will also have a NHL playoff thread.......

SSI Are you playing strictly ML underdogs? That sounds like a recipe for disaster in the long run.. I believe most if not all of the favs won last night.. I am glad you are ahead though...

bam

EOG Member

I thought the idea was to see if this "system" was profitable long-term?:doh1

Quiting while ahead?? Now Hockey?? LOL!!!!:whatever: