KATIE & DAWG POUND LOVE CONNECTION THREAD...

By popular demand, we have our very own LOVE THREAD for Katie & Dawg Pound to do their thing...

Although this has been deranged, err, arranged for mainly these two love birds, others can post here too if they feel so inclined..:LMAO

Katie

EOG Master
Re: KATIE & DAWG POUND LOVE CONNECTION THREAD...

omg, ken...i am speechless!!

i can't believe that you did this for dawgie and me...

this is a DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!! :houra

Blondie

EOG Master

See Katie you did (kind of) get your wish by following Dawg's directions the other night......

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Katie, you will no longer need to work nor house clean. Dawg will hire all that assistance for you. You will not even need wash yourself again as you will have your own paid bath giver. Party girl.

Katie

EOG Master

oooh gen...how much is dawg paying you to pamper me like that??? :LMAO

The General

Katie, let the husband know and give him a deadline to get out as EOG has offered you a place to find the love of your life and the one who will honor you till death. Congrats and get your girlfriends ready for the wedding. Wonder where it will be?

Katie

EOG Master

you guys are REALLY leaving me SPEECHLESS today!!
ok...i can't pass up a chance like this...hubby is outta here by nightfall!! :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

thanks, drew...glad you like it, babe!

i just changed it this morning for YOU!!! :LMAO :LMAO

thanks sooo much for linking this thread...:houra

andrew748

Banned

thanks, drew...glad you like it, babe!

i just changed it this morning for YOU!!! :LMAO :LMAO

thanks sooo much for linking this thread...:houra
shouldn't your avatar say join the queue for me?

Katie

EOG Master

well...now that i'm AVAILABLE now i guess i can REALLY have fun!! :houra

andrew748

Banned

uploaded for you

the speedy service is part of what makes EOG special :D

Andrew,

I have seen Katie's lips and they looked more like this from what I remember...

Katie

EOG Master

i must of been drunk that night..
was this pic taken before or after i came in contact with you? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Katie

EOG Master

i have to go see clients now...
it is no fair for anyone to pick on me while i'm gone..
so BEHAVE, guys!! :houra

Blondie

EOG Master

:houra Best time to pick on Katie:houra :houra :LMAO

Blondie

EOG Master

Hey now, I was a GOOD GIRL the whole time you were gone. I BEHAVED. (I bet you will NOT be able to say the SAME when I get back!!!!!

The General

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=BG3 width=0>
Top 5 Most Popular
All Inclusive Resorts and Honeymoon Packages
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=border1 bgColor=#ffffff><TABLE height=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rightMouseover2 vAlign=top align=left><TD height=100></TD></TR><TR><TD>http://www.honeymoonsinc.com/default.aspx?PID=2405#<TABLE class=body cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=left width="24%">World Travel Awards </TD><TD class=dottedLine vAlign=baseline align=left width="44%"></TD><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=right width="32%">Leading St Lucia Resort </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rightMouseover2 vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top align=left height=100></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE class=body cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=left width="25%">TripAdvisors' </TD><TD class=dottedLine width="34%"></TD><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=right width="41%">Traveler's Choice Award Winner </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rightMouseover2 vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top align=left height=100></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE class=body cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=left width="28%">Punta Cana's Best </TD><TD class=dottedLine width="43%"></TD><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=right width="29%">All Inclusive Honeymoon Resort</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rightMouseover2 vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top align=left height=100></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE class=body cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=left width="33%">Mexico's most popular </TD><TD class=dottedLine width="26%"></TD><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=right width="41%">all inclusive honeymoons</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=rightMouseover2 vAlign=top align=left><TD vAlign=top align=left height=100> Sandals Whitehouse
Sandals latest and greatest resort welcomes you to the unspoiled side of Jamaica, all rooms with ocean views, great rooms, and great facilities, ADULT COUPLES ONLY

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE class=body cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=left width="31%">Sandals Resorts </TD><TD class=dottedLine width="37%"></TD><TD class=bodySubScript vAlign=bottom align=right width="32%">"Newest and Best Resort in Jamaica"
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>More of our most popular All Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts. Here you'll find our top ten Jamaica Honeymoons, top ten Cancun and Riviera Maya Honeymoons, and top ten Caribbean Honeymoons.

Also check out our very popular Couples Only Resorts and Adults Only Resorts pages, or you can use the button below to see all of your options.

Katie

EOG Master

i most certainlly do not have herpes, qween andrew!
how very dare you!! :(

i must of been drunk that night..
was this pic taken before or after i came in contact with you? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

You admitted earlier that you did indeed have herpes and you even joked about it with the post I just quoted you on above...:smokesmal

Katie

EOG Master

nevermind, babe...

so ken....do YOU have herpes??? :D