Thursday

Re: Thursday

Your welcome Munson. that got us back on the right track after the 0-2 debacle, but i did warn in that thread they happen, i felt i was way due for it too...but still almost 30 games over .500 on 1st qtrs so we just keep pluggin away, love Clev tonight!

If you followed me Bobby you missed a 0-1 monday, 2-0 tuesday and a 5-2 wed. or 7-3 so far this week....

Shit i'm down with 9-3 Bobby:cheers ...

Wouldnt suprise me at all...Let's get Lebron to start this shit off right.

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

van whats your opinion on the heat cavs 1st qrt over 45.5? i notice miami has been coming out strong and then fading in the 2nd half. 23 pts each asking for too much in the 1st?

van whats your opinion on the heat cavs 1st qrt over 45.5? i notice miami has been coming out strong and then fading in the 2nd half. 23 pts each asking for too much in the 1st?

Shit just saw this, sorry money...

fuckin Cavs start slow as shit Lebron does nothing and they are somehow tied after the 1st? do any fucking thing whatsoever and we cover:+clueless

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

its all good man, i played it anyway and also trailed you on that cavs 1st qrt -1.5 play. damm cavs ruined my over lol. broke even, waste of a win. its cool though

GetThat$$$

EOG Veteran

what about the 2nd half play? cavs -6, can they come back and win? i really have been notcing miami fade in the 2nd half lately but does cleveland want to win this bad enough?

edit* fuck it im on it. the heat should blow this lead

shit sorry money, went to my girls last night and wasnt around the computer...

fuck at least the Spurs came thru...when a bad night is 1-1 we will take that every time...

sorry no 9-3 Bobby, a juicy 8-4 could be worse tho...

gonna go to work on the card tonight now...