Listen To Russ Culver Live Recording from last night...

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Listen To Russ Culver Live Recording from last night...

go listen again, ken...

you need to keep busy...:)

Katie

EOG Master

this is well worth listening to i'm sure..

i hope you all enjoy the show...

"Reading your bio at EOG..." - nice plug there.

Hah - the thread about fucking Candace Parker was mentioned!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Wow - it's winkyduck!

i've been part of this call for a long time now - Fezzik's Place is a GREAT place and if we are talking about SERIOUS 'capping it BLOWS THIS PLACE AWAY - sorry just being honest here

Gees, how long is this conference call?

And how come winkyduck doesn't host his own conference call every week?

Reload,

Lets get serious here. After hearing winkyduck call in, how long could you stand listening to him actualy host a show before tuning out? :LMAO

Reload,

Lets get serious here. After hearing winkyduck call in, how long could you stand listening to him actualy host a show before tuning out? :LMAO

I could stand it as long as we have at least one segment on that week's additions to the Arts and Entertainment forum!

Culver

EOG Veteran

i've been part of this call for a long time now - Fezzik's Place is a GREAT place and if we are talking about SERIOUS 'capping it BLOWS THIS PLACE AWAY - sorry just being honest here

winkyduck--Enjoyed your questions and comments last night. Just wondering--could you give me some examples of the serious handicapping at Fezziks? Not lineshopping, but serious, blow-me-away handicapping that you can count on every day. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

sounds like the shit was pretty good.

:houra :houra :houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

winkyduck--Enjoyed your questions and comments last night. Just wondering--could you give me some examples of the serious handicapping at Fezziks? Not lineshopping, but serious, blow-me-away handicapping that you can count on every day. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks.

as you stated - here there tends to be a lot of stuff all over the place - do you wanna fuck candice parker - and stuff like that

at fezzik's there isn't any of that there and those who post there do so in a more serious and "down to the facts" way that isn't done all the time here

one of the best examples i can give is people here posting plays with either made up lines - or lines that were available HOURS ago but NO LONGER available now (example - cubs/reds - G1 - the line was NO BETTER than cubs -125 at most places yet someone can in here and posted Cubs -110 when that was NEVER available when he posted the play - and when i "called him out" he said he played it the night before but was just posting it now - and i am fine with that if you SAY THAT in your post - but don't post a line you got 12 hours ago as the current line because that is NOT the right - yet that gets done here MORE THAN ANY PLACE ELSE I KNOW AND IT IS 100% WRONG 100% OF THE TIME)

i also don't find any DONKEYS at Fezziks posting CFB teasers (or a fraction of what is done here) because the people at FP know what we both know Russ - CFB TEASERS ARE THE SINGLE WORST PLAY IN SPORTS GAMBLING yet i am ASTOUNDED by the mass number of DONKEYS who post CFB teasers here when only a MORON would play them - and you know that is FACT

for the most part i know when someone posts a play at Fezzik's they have taken the time to think about what they are posting and not pulling something like "Every Gambler's Dream (when in reality it should be "Every BOOKMAKER'S Dream") where he posts 30 plays on ONE GAME and expects us all to believe he plays them all - when we know if he did he'd go bankrupt in about 2 days. if i ever opened a book EGD would be the FIRST guy i would BEG to play at my book because within 30 days i could retire a VERY RICH man if he played all the picks he posts - which EVERYONE here knows he doesn't (NO WAY someone plays them all - he makes plays like "Team X" in the first 5 minutes and 10 and 15 and 20 and 25 and 30 and 35 and 40 in a college hoops game and by the end of the day the guy has 95 plays out there and NO ONE should be playing 95 games in a day especially when 10 are on the same game - add up his record and if he hits 33% i'd be stunned)

keep in mind also FP pays NO ONE to post there - whereas people ARE paid to post here. NOTHING WRONG with paying people to post here - just realize when that happens sometimes it makes you wonder whose best interest is at stake? i know people like you, trace and curry and QUALITY cappers - and i stated such about you on the call - but at the same point in time there are days when even you have to admit the card yields ZERO quality plays and zero plays you would make on your own if you didn't feel an "obligation" to post here. if people are NOT paid to post anywhere they might go days without posting a play because the card sux in their mind and they don't play anything. Fezzik will sometimes go days or longer without posting anything at HIS site - but when he does post something we all know it is a QUALITY play - it might not win but we know it is a QUALITY play

i stand by what i said - the OVERALL quality of capping and posters at FP is better than it is here. not by much but it is

Katie

EOG Master

i think you're being very disrespectful to eog...

Culver

EOG Veteran

Still waiting for that blow-me-away handicapping I can read every day to be pointed out to me.

Fezziks has some good posters. They also have as high an idiot ratio as any other forum. In addition, the arrogance and smugness is off the charts. I'd rather hang out with squares than jerks.

I like Steve. I think a forum bearing his nickname should be 10 times classier than the one he has now.

But none of this is my problem.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Who's Candace Parker? Does she gang bang often?

winkyduck,

I am quite shocked by this rather harsh comment and I doubt you can back it up...

I guess we will have to disagree as gentleman because as much as I like and respect Fezzik, their forum is filled with arrogant posters who believe they know it all, when in reality, they aren't nearly as open minded as our cappers here.

Yes, it is true that I pay some cappers to post and Russ Culver is one of them. Do you think he deliberately makes up plays he didn't actually bet because I pay him?

And, as you pointed out, Trace Fields, Curry Bagwell, and someone you failed to recognize as being talented, buffettgambler, were all hand selected to be here on account of Russ Culver.

In fact, Russ is offically in charge of our sports forums. He gets paid for that too...

Also, if you go back over the past 3-4 years, hardly anyone has had the record that Bucsfans consistently gave us up until he lost last year...

In fact, there are other valuable posters at EOG too, with talent..

I'd put EOG'S top 5 Baseball cappers against any top 5 you can find at Fezzziks Place or elsewhere and I suspect that the average gambler will do better following Russ's crew long-term...

Now as far as you picking on some posters who you don't feel are talented, I can name just as many over there, but I won't resort to that...

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

imo, sounds like fezz has a place where i could have some fun debates. eog will always be home. lots of activity here, you just have to be bright enough to cap the cappers and determine what threads you can gain from. in reality, if you are not gaining something or giving something, you are wasting time. be it a smile, a win, a laugh, or what have you.

imo, sounds like fezz has a place where i could have some fun debates. eog will always be home. lots of activity here, you just have to be bright enough to cap the cappers and determine what threads you can gain from. in reality, if you are not gaining something or giving something, you are wasting time. be it a smile, a win, a laugh, or what have you.

mofome,

One of your better posts...

I agree...:cheers

Katie

EOG Master

ken...winky is wrong...

did you remove gotti's posts??/

mofome

Banned

mofome,

One of your better posts...

I agree...:cheers

sincere posts of mine are rare, but every once in a while a situation will require a more genuine reply than i typically care to give.

ty, Ken.