BUSH DID NOT INVENT THE EXPORTING OF TORTURE...Look inside to see who did...

dirty

EOG Master
Re: BUSH DID NOT INVENT THE EXPORTING OF TORTURE...Look inside to see who did...

Damn bettor... you know slick Willie did no such a thang :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: BUSH DID NOT INVENT THE EXPORTING OF TORTURE...Look inside to see who did...

great "source"

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

kind of like yours but even more reliable mr mercer....your sources are commie blogs and made up myspace accounts so give us all a break from your sheep rants....if anyone on here is a sheep...IT IS YOU SIR

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

I knew someone would say something about the source. But you Doc??? That really makes me :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Love seeing Bettor who gives me hell going now to blogs!!!

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

LOL... i have to provide ta counter balance. You put in alot of work for your side. I have been slacking lately and another thread got me to look into this. Are you saying it's not true?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gonzales is onboard for one reason ....

he is there to destroy our Constitution and use Bush's "war on terror" to piss all over the Genevea Convention

The reputation of the USA has never reached a lower pt in our lifetime than under the Crawford Butcher and I feel bad if our soldiers are taken hostage

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Granted, now are you saying Clinton did not begin this process(right or wrong) of extraditing terrorists to countries with "less than strict" interrogation techniques? I was actually surprised to hear this. I figured Reagan or Bush 1 would definitely would have but I guess I was wrong.