Here is your chance to debate ... What would you do ?

What do you say ???

I say that most Muslims act like they did in Palenstine the day after 9/11 when they were parading and cheering down their main streets and waving their Palestinian flag. See, I don't forget that shit. That is a really where their hearts are over in the middle east.

Muslims here in America that have assimilated into our culture, I have no issue with as long as they obey our laws and let people live the way they choose. I have never had a problem with an American Muslim that are truly Americans and have assimilated here. In that sense, I just consider them Americans. But, if I want goto church or a synagouge (sp) then let me go there in peace without calling me a infidel.

But lets be honest here. There are about 4 or 5 nations in the middle east that really do hate us and have hated us for decades. This includes a substantial majority of their populations. This didn't just start when we destroyed Iraq's Military, killed Sadaam and instilled a new government.

We have a chance to succeed with the UAE, Egypt, Jordan and maybe Saudi, but there are lot of radicals in Saudi -- make no mistake about that. However, Iran, Syria, Palestine are hopeless cases and there are several areas of Africa I would just as soon we write off. How many peace deals have their been between the Jews and Palestinians ? All failed. That tells me that they don't want peace. In addition, there are others over there always fuckin' with people. Stirrin shit up just because they hate.

See ... heres the basic problem. You have a leader of a foreign nation that publicly comes out to the world and says he wants to wipe Israel off of the map. That is a real problem, you know what I am saying ?? And it all boils down to a deep seated hatred by Islam toward the Jews. Now, the USA has a good relationship with Israel. They export from us and import to us alot of goods and invent alot of good things. They don't fuck with us. So ... its a good deal wouldn't you agree ? These Islamic countries export oil and killin'. That is what they do.

So, I would ask you, how would handle the boy from Iran ??? The only ideas I have heard is that we go back into hiding and hope they will leave us alone. Let's not be so naive. Seriously, you really don't believe that Iran's president is going away now do you ?<!-- / message -->

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Here is your chance to debate ... What would you do ?

Cheney and his PNAC buddies are NO DIFFRENT than the Iranian nutcase ...

NO DIFFERENCE and if you think so you are really clueless what the PNAC
agenda is all about

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

You must remember all of those iraqis parading their joy in the streets of baghdad as well, eh? The same iraqis we are now giving billions of dollars to anually. So, what is your religion Nicolos? Must be the same as our president, the one that says 'Kill your neighbor!' Or 'turn the other cheek' and kick him in it? What about when Jesus says, "Love your neighbor like yourself!" I guess you and the rest of the warmongers have never heard those sayings? But if I were leader of the free world and I also believed in Jesus, I would tell him about the Love of God and try to save his soul by helping mankind, instead of like the Republican Christians who believe in war and death and destroying mankind. Repent while you still can and don't forget to beg forgiveness for supporting George W Bush.....this goes for all Bush Supporters......it's not too late.....I think.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

i would leave the "boy from iran" alone. their nuclear program is one of energy not weapons. the only country that has ever used an atomic/nuclear weapon is the united states.
if you haven't already please read ahmadinejad's letter to americans from november 2006. he hardly sounds like the madman that the u.s. media makes him out to be, and it's always nice to know both sides of the story.
"It is possible to govern based on an approach that is distinctly different from one of coercion, force and injustice."

Ahmadinejad's letter to Americans - CNN.com

once in a while it's nice to hear something from a president with a brain and compassion rather than the dyslexic alcoholic we have here.

you claim that "these people" kill and have all this hate and are stirrin shit up and fuckin' with people. hmm... if you want to debate maybe use logic rather than cuss words and nonsense.

i would leave the "boy from iran" alone. their nuclear program is one of energy not weapons. the only country that has ever used an atomic/nuclear weapon is the united states.
if you haven't already please read ahmadinejad's letter to americans from november 2006. he hardly sounds like the madman that the u.s. media makes him out to be, and it's always nice to know both sides of the story.
"It is possible to govern based on an approach that is distinctly different from one of coercion, force and injustice."

Ahmadinejad's letter to Americans - CNN.com

once in a while it's nice to hear something from a president with a brain and compassion rather than the dyslexic alcoholic we have here.

you claim that "these people" kill and have all this hate and are stirrin shit up and fuckin' with people. hmm... if you want to debate maybe use logic rather than cuss words and nonsense.

Now ... let me propose a scenario to you since you never answered the question about Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map. You are the president and your foreign policy is one of appeasment, love and compassion. You decide to do nothing ala Bill Clinton while everything was being blown up around the world. One night, you receive a phone call from the Israeli prime minister with a simple statement ... "Either you take care of Iran or we will take care of the problem ourselves within 90 days" ...

Now what do you do ?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Now ... let me propose a scenario to you since you never answered the question about Iran wanting to wipe Israel off the map. You are the president and your foreign policy is one of appeasment, love and compassion. You decide to do nothing ala Bill Clinton while everything was being blown up around the world. One night, you receive a phone call from the Israeli prime minister with a simple statement ... "Either you take care of Iran or we will take care of the problem ourselves within 90 days" ...

Now what do you do ?
You answer him, "Go with God and do what you think is right!" "We as Christians think it is better to worry about your soul than your temporary body and time on what we call Earth. But in that vein, do what you gotta do!"

While you are thinking about that question ... I would add that Israel don't play games boyz and girls. If they get ready to do something they will not screw around as Sadaam found out in the 80s.

I don't think we want Israel dealing with the Iran President ... It could get ugly.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Why does Bush and his Supporters claim to be Christian? They do not seem to follow anything that Jesus teaches, do they? They might as well be Muslims like the president of Iran and iraq.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Why does Bush and his Supporters claim to be Christian?

He would not have gotten elected if he said what he really believes in.

Voodoo Christianity is blasphemy.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

He would not have gotten elected if he said what he really believes in.

Voodoo Christianity is blasphemy.
Yes but, all of the radical religious nutcases supported and still support him even though he practices very little of what Jesus taught. Why do they still support him? Are they as blind as the zealots following bin laden and the other nutcase Muslims? Seems to me, Bush and Arabajani and Bin Laden are very similiar!

I see no one has answered my orginal question about what to do about our renegade in Iran. Just as I suspected.

Understand that the purpose of Government is justice as the governement is an entity made to create and enforce laws. If you want mercy and forgiveness that can be handled between you and God and within a church.
I am sure that Bush the citizen is able to forgive in his heart. However, We elected Bush the President to enforce the laws and protect us. That is a quite different concept from forgiveness and compassion in the church.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

MilwaukeeMike and myself both answered your original question. :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

I would tell him of Jesus and his love for all of us and tell him to accept Jesus as his Lord and savior. Isn't that what all Christians would do?

i agree zzcream.
why should we do anything about it?
we are not responsible for killing everyone that has a dispute with another sovereign nation or group of people.
why don't we invade north korea? they have more and better weapons than iran and are more willing to use them. oh, wait, that's right they won't use them on our precious israel and they don't have any oil.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

i agree zzcream.
why should we do anything about it?
we are not responsible for killing everyone that has a dispute with another sovereign nation or group of people.
why don't we invade north korea? they have more and better weapons than iran and are more willing to use them. oh, wait, that's right they won't use them on our precious israel and they don't have any oil.
Maybe answers that do not correspond with Der Dubya's partyline do not count as answers Mike. Maybe if the US under George Bush wasn't the biggest threat on the planet......we wouldn't have so many problems. At least we wouldn't have to be embarassed to say where we are from.

"At least we wouldn't have to be embarassed to say where we are from."

hey leave milwaukee out of this lol.
:LMAO

now that my brewers are in 1st place i am enjoying life in milwaukee quite a bit more these days.
maybe this year it can last longer than april or the all star break?

:party

one more thing nicolos to bring up with your post.

you claim we have a great import/export relationship with israel.
well israel is pretty much worthless on a monetary basis to the u.s. - imports from israel in 2006 were 19 billion and exports TO israel were 10 billion.

out of a gdp of 13 trillion i would consider 10 billion to be almost completely meaningless. we are spending 500 billion + a year on wars to protect 10 billion worth of exports? i'm pretty sure you can see that makes no sense.
just the city of milwaukee uses more goods and services than israel.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

"At least we wouldn't have to be embarassed to say where we are from."

hey leave milwaukee out of this lol.
:LMAO

now that my brewers are in 1st place i am enjoying life in milwaukee quite a bit more these days.
maybe this year it can last longer than april or the all star break?

:party
Milwaukee is a great town Mike. What other city can be proud of itself more than Milwaukee? What with beer, sausages and real motorcycles being three of it's legacies? Good Luck with your Brewers! I have never seen a better hitting line-up than your '82 WallBangers!

thanks for the kind words zz.
i thought i might get to another world series since that 1982 bunch, around here there is a 25th anniversary of that team and t-shirts that say "party like it's 1982".

for once in the last 15 years there is a genuine sense of hope that the brewers can get back to the postseason. on paper the brewers are the best in the division, but we all know a couple of injuries and/or losing a bunch of close games can change everything.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

thanks for the kind words zz.
i thought i might get to another world series since that 1982 bunch, around here there is a 25th anniversary of that team and t-shirts that say "party like it's 1982".

for once in the last 15 years there is a genuine sense of hope that the brewers can get back to the postseason. on paper the brewers are the best in the division, but we all know a couple of injuries and/or losing a bunch of close games can change everything.
I still think Selig is the biggest Moron in the game but you guys do not deserve to be punished because he is an idiot. My new hometown Nationals have no chance this year......so, I will root for you and your boys..... Cheers!

bud selig/wendy selig-prieb have no more hold on the brewers, we are now owned by mark attanasio.
bud isn't a bad guy - he is one of the few that would've gotten miller park built and kept the team in a declining city like milwaukee. he is a real tightwad but other than that i don't think he has been that bad and he has probably been one of the best commissioners in baseball history.
even with the steroids issue attendance is at record highs and with revenue sharing small-market teams are more competitive.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

bud selig/wendy selig-prieb have no more hold on the brewers, we are now owned by mark attanasio.
bud isn't a bad guy - he is one of the few that would've gotten miller park built and kept the team in a declining city like milwaukee. he is a real tightwad but other than that i don't think he has been that bad and he has probably been one of the best commissioners in baseball history.
even with the steroids issue attendance is at record highs and with revenue sharing small-market teams are more competitive.
I was born an American league guy growing up with my Senators.....before they were stolen.....twice. So when Bud switched leagues with the Brewers I thought he was an assshole! Does the guy still slide into the beer when you all hit a home run? BTW, I love Bob Uecker.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

sliding into the beer was way too politically incorrect, so of course it was gone about 10 years ago. bernie brewer slides down a big yellow slide though which is ok but no replacement for that beer slide with the balloons coming out.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

sliding into the beer was way too politically incorrect, so of course it was gone about 10 years ago. bernie brewer slides down a big yellow slide though which is ok but no replacement for that beer slide with the balloons coming out.
My condolences.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

BrewCrew 7 to 3 over the Buccos! Good job Vargas:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool !

well israel is pretty much worthless on a monetary basis to the u.s. - imports from israel in 2006 were 19 billion and exports TO israel were 10 billion.

out of a gdp of 13 trillion i would consider 10 billion to be almost completely meaningless. we are spending 500 billion + a year on wars to protect 10 billion worth of exports? i'm pretty sure you can see that makes no sense.

This is not trivial ... It is much more than just a trade relationship. Keep in mind that Israel has a very small population.

thanks zz. back in 1st. now i've got to go to a noon game with a hangover from last night's game/after party.

which motherfuckers furnace?
the people that have fucked YOUR mother or just any mothers?

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

WTF, how in the hell can 'The USA' have a trade deficit with Israel. A country as big as some of our counties here in the western United States?

This just pisses me off. I swear this is bullshit, do we actually manufacture 'anything' in this f*cking country anymore.

My comments here have nothing to do with Israel, right or wrong. And everything to do with the suckass politicians and corporations, that continually work in their shareholder best interests. Instead of 'our' country's best interests.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

thanks zz. back in 1st. now i've got to go to a noon game with a hangover from last night's game/after party.
Is Miller the only 'beer' they serve inside the park? Have a kilbossa or two for me and wash it down with some of them $10 beers......YeeHa!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Let's go Suppan!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

seedless

EOG Enthusiast

Nic, if you want debate. I'll answer each of your issues / questions specifically, and seriously below. ( I will not call names, please respond with answers to my specific questions.)

I see no one has answered my orginal question about what to do about our renegade in Iran. Just as I suspected.

Leave Iran alone. They have the second(?) largest oil reserves in the world. Do you want to pay $10.00 or more for a gallon of gasoline? If not, then leave Iran the fuck alone.

Israel is there own country. How much is Israel paying us to be their 'bodyguard?' If Israel and Iran, want a piece of each other, it's between them. And none of 'our' damn business.

Do you personally feel the need to get in the middle of all your neighbors disputes?

Understand that the purpose of Government is justice as the governement is an entity made to create and enforce laws.

Here, I believe you are wrong, Nic.

International organizations and treaties, are devised to direct international law. Iran, nor the world, elected the USA, to be their international government, or world police force.

Below, is the definition of 'government', nowhere is justice or law, mentioned.

gov?ern?ment /ˈgʌv ərn mənt, ‑ər mənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[guhv-ern-muh nt, ‑er-muh nt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation ?noun <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">1.</td><td valign="top">the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.; political administration: Government is necessary to the existence of civilized society. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">2.</td><td valign="top">the form or system of rule by which a state, community, etc., is governed: monarchical government; episcopal government. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">3.</td><td valign="top">the governing body of persons in a state, community, etc.; administration. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">4.</td><td valign="top">a branch or service of the supreme authority of a state or nation, taken as representing the whole: a dam built by the government. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">5.</td><td valign="top">(in some parliamentary systems, as that of the United Kingdom) <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">a.</td><td valign="top">the particular group of persons forming the cabinet at any given time: The Prime Minister has formed a new government. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">b.</td><td valign="top">the parliament along with the cabinet: The government has fallen. </td></tr></tbody></table> </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">6.</td><td valign="top">direction; control; management; rule: the government of one's conduct. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">7.</td><td valign="top">a district governed; province. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">8.</td><td valign="top">political science. </td></tr></tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dn" valign="top">9.</td><td valign="top">Grammar. the extablished usage that requires that one word in a sentence should cause another to be of a particular form: the government of the verb by its subject.</td></tr></tbody></table>
If you want mercy and forgiveness that can be handled between you and God and within a church.
I am sure that Bush the citizen is able to forgive in his heart. However, We elected Bush the President to enforce the laws and protect us. That is a quite different concept from forgiveness and compassion in the church.

This is my opinion. There is a constitutional amendment stating a separation between church and state.

As for Bush. For a person to be able to forgive someone else. That person must also be able to admit, that they can also be wrong - themselves. Please show me a direct quote where Bush has ever admitted he was wrong about a major policy?

Nic, thank you in advance for responding.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Another win for your boys......Congratulations!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Tell the truth.....when pittsburgh cut it 7 -5....I bet you started to sweat!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

no doubt zz. turnbow allowing 4 straight baserunners was tough to watch.

and by the way yes miller is the only brand of beer served here and the 16 oz bottles are "only" 6.50

i'm not going to the game tonight as i have something of a *****cat doll fetish so i'm going to their concert with christina aguilera headlining.

especially when i typed motherfuckers in this same thread?
dirty please advise.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

blow it up dont blow it up...same crap at the end....some people happy with he decision some people not. I am just thankful we live in a part of the world where we can type such things as i hate bush and not be thrown in jail with bamboo shoots under my finger nails, or in a place where you can go to church or temple or wherever and not be burned at the stake. Personally i would rather be proved wrong by the peace movement in attacking irans nuclear infastrucure and be called a war monger than be proved wrong by the war hawks who warned us of the threat and we live under a nuclear cloud for the next 65 thousand years. We can always rebuild the fucking plants if all goes well in the future, can we say the same about half of the midwest??

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

especially when i typed motherfuckers in this same thread?
dirty please advise.
Helluva 9th inning last night, especially if you had the under. You'll, I mean we'll get 'em today. I would like to see that Christina Aguilera in my bunk, would probably kill me, but would be worth it!
:party :party :party

$6.50 for a small Miller, no thanks. I'd have to sneak in a snifter of rum....LOL!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Another win yesterday, good job (7 to 5.). Gonna have to beat oswalt today.....I don't like the name of our pitcher though.....he should change his name out of shame....LOL.

Big ninth inning, but came up short. . . .:blah