UFC 70 starting, free on SPIKE

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: UFC 70 starting, free on SPIKE

Thanks for the reminder Jake..........

No prob. It's on tape delay as it started a few hours ago in the UK. Too bad cause I wanted to bet on Werdum. I've stayed away from the results all day so I'm not sure how he did but wanted to get a big bet on him. Unfortunately, never saw a line.

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

too bad is right, could of made good money on the guy cro cop fought as he flattened him in the 1st rd

yeah, his knee AND his ankle.

I have no clue how that dude was able to physically stand after his leg had just bent like that. At first I saw the knee and thought DAMN, he's definitely torn something and then I saw the ankle, and it was worse!

Of course, that was in addition to the serious lack of consciousness he was just dealt by a kick to the head. He was out cold.

The only fight I was really disappointed in was with Koslavsky. That's the second time I've seen him fight like that. It's almost like he wants to fight with as little actual fighting as he can get away with. It was irritating.

The fight between the Oklahoma kid and the British kid was pretty interesting. The wrestler DOMINATED him because the other guy got a bit ahead of himself and knowing that guy's wrestler background it was a mistake to get in on him with his leg like he did.

I thought for sure it was over but the wrestler also made a rookie mistake and it ended up costing him the fight.

The same thing just about happened in the next one (I think it was the next fight). That one guy was on his back just getting whaled on forever. I look away for two seconds and he's out of it and about to win.

I haven't watched this stuff too much. This is the fourth time I've watched. I wagered on it the first time I watched just to make it fun. I lost a ton of money when Sylvia beat Koslovsky...like I had any idea what I was doing lol.

This time I was really into it even though I still have a lot to learn.

Things can definitely turn in an instant. One guy is just taking a beating like you've never seen and two seconds later he's submitting the other guy. NUTS!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

His name is Andrei Arlovski - and while he is very good he is overated whenever you see him in the top 5 HWY's.

His name is Andrei Arlovski - and while he is very good he is overated whenever you see him in the top 5 HWY's.

Thanks. I knew I had it wrong I was just too lazy to look it up.
He's ugly, he used to be hairy, he has sharp teeth and tree trunk legs, and he's not very aggressive. That's about all I know.