HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX!!! MAY'N!!!

Re: HOW BOUT THEM RED SOX!!! MAY'N!!!

STFU!!!

Half our team is injured, and we still gave you fits with our worst Pitcher against your Best...

Wait til October once every 100 years or so before you continue to annoy me again...:finger004

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

why do yankee fans insist on thinking the red sox have won 1 champoinship when the number is actually 6?

get a clue! :ftyankees

Salo

EOG Dedicated

What a weekend so far and tonight the Yanks get their first taste of the Dice Man, while the Red Sox will light up young Chase Wright for the first time. I love baseball!

What a weekend so far and tonight the Yanks get their first taste of the Dice Man, while the Red Sox will light up young Chase Wright for the first time. I love baseball!

Yea, your gazillion dollar a year Pitcher has won only 1 game, while already losing 2 (most on Team)....

How much does that come out to paying him per Win? :rolleyes:

why do yankee fans insist on thinking the red sox have won 1 champoinship when the number is actually 6?

get a clue!

P.S.

Since 1919 until 2007, the Red Sox have won only 1 World Series compared to how many for the Yankees?

LOLOLOL

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

lol light up chase wright? the red sox little league team can light up chase wright.

if the sox lose tonight that will mean alot.

chase wright LOL

Salo

EOG Dedicated

To all the haters - Dice-K has pitched really well, but was outduelled in both losses. 24 K's in 20 innings pitched and an ERA of 2.70 - not too bad. I'd take him any day over your old-ass pitchers in New York.

Come talk to me at the end of the season haters and we'll compare rotations, until then keep complaining as the loses pile up against the Sox.

This weekend is just a sign of things to come. Wait til we come into Yankee stadium and beat your asses again next week.

The Devil

EOG Master

MEANWHILE THE METS ARE STILL THE BEST TEAM IN NEW YORK.......OH AND ALL OF BASEBALL...

THE SHRINK HAS NOT BEEN FEELING WELL!! SO I'LL GIVE THE GUMPY FUCKER A HALL PASS!!

DICE- K IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!! AND THE YANKEES ARE SICK!!! BECAUSE THEY BLOW IT!!! THEO SLAPPED GEORGE AND CASHMAN IN THE MOUTH WITH HIS COCK ON THIS ONE!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!

jimmycrackcorn

EOG Senior Member

MAT-SU-ZAKA IS TAKING DOWN THE BIG BOYZ...

The guy has got some w-i-c-k-e-d shit.. I'm thinking that the Yankz gonna have to break out the KY here soon>>>>!
:doggie

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Where's all the haters now? I know it's only April, but how sweep it is!

Salo

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
</TD></TR><CENTER></CENTER><TR><TD width="100%">
(BDD Photo Illustration / Keith Monahan)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rickdee

EOG Senior Member

I don't care who played for the Yankees.. With a payroll that big you shouldnt have that many holes! Could be a long year Yankee's fans!

mofome

Banned

I don't care who played for the Yankees.. With a payroll that big you shouldnt have that many holes! Could be a long year Yankee's fans!

as ive told many people, they have one of the worst gms in sports.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

They live in denial....lets see if they can even win one of these remaining two!:LMAO