Bucsfan67 Sunday Bases...(90-70, +51.16 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys...hope everyone had a good Saturday, i know I did.....very surprised to catch the late break on the walkoff HR, to get both my dodgers wagers, and make a nice 14 unit winning day...hoping for more of the same today.....good luck on your wagers, and enjoy the Sunday....

Mets (-122)......2 units

Mets -1.5 (+180)....1 unit *

Phil/Cincy OVER 9.5 (-110)....2 units

Houston/Milw OVER 8 (+108)....3 units (fav play) *

Kansas City (+136).....1 unit

Texas (-101)........2 units *

Texas -1.5 (+180).....1 unit

Florida (-147).......1 unit

NYY/Boston UNDER 10 (+102)......2 units *

* matchbook had much better line

Last edited:

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Bucsfan67 Sunday Bases...(90-70, +51.16 units, ytd..)

with you again on your 3 unit play,
lets make it 5 in a row =)

good luck and thanks Bucs.

Thanks Bucs....great day yesterday. Good luck with the Sunday card!!

Superman

EOG Senior Member

Hey Bucs,

at matchbook I don't see the TX -1.5 line there. Maybe I just don't see it but I'm pretty sure. It has TX as +1.5 and no alt RL. Was it there before and they had switched it? I just mention it cause you had starred it as being from Matchbook.

Kick butt today.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Hey Bucs,

at matchbook I don't see the TX -1.5 line there. Maybe I just don't see it but I'm pretty sure. It has TX as +1.5 and no alt RL. Was it there before and they had switched it? I just mention it cause you had starred it as being from Matchbook.

Kick butt today.

sorry, thats a typo, was texas -101 that i got at matchbook, most others had -105/-107...

I had to play the runline at Cris.....

Magman

EOG Member

BUCSFAN: Question for you: How do you get the alternative runlines @ M
Matchbook?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

BUCSFAN: Question for you: How do you get the alternative runlines @ M
Matchbook?

there is no special place to get them....sometimes they will list them, along with regular lines for the game, but not often....they also move lines occasionally to u have choices on 2 over/unders, like 8.5 and 9, but not often......

That is the ONLY drawback to Matchbook...no alt runlines, and no parlays...otherwise, they pay, and u get better odds almost ALL the time....including the 2% commission

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

LOL - your fav play and my fav play are the same today - yesterday I said i would tail your fav play, and my bet was in on it before reading your forum! like minds ... make money. Go us!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

LOL - your fav play and my fav play are the same today - yesterday I said i would tail your fav play, and my bet was in on it before reading your forum! like minds ... make money. Go us!

well, lets get it....:cheers

Magman

EOG Member

Bucsfan: Thanx for your reply. Guess I have to play them whereever alt r/l are available. Sure miss Pinnacle.

Superman

EOG Senior Member

too much scoring in the Mets/Atl game but for the wrong team!!

Mets bullpen today has been :hung:hung

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

damn, had a great chance to get the fav play winner after it looked for sure like a loser......houston got it to 4-3 in 9th with bases loaded and 1 out....just get that runner in, and we have gtd winner...but of course, the batter strikes out, and then next batter makes an out.....damn, had a good shot to recover that one..

FriscoKid

EOG Member

Here's hoping for a patented Bucsfan late game comeback by Tejas to salvage the day! :cheers

Superman

EOG Senior Member

hoping the TX bats wake up right now too

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

im hoping texas batting wakes it up also, and i need SF to put up 4 more runs (6 total). off to a very slow start for me today :p

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

Texas can do it right here. bases loaded, one out, best hitter of the day up to bat.... CMON TEX

kayvebear

EOG Dedicated

YES TEXAS. LETS even put a few more up ... in recovery mode here :))) lets get some $$$ back!@

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Texas got the win, and leaves us with a shot at a winning day, if we can hit the late game....not too bad actually considering we lost the fav play, and lost my second fav play today as well, in the mets.....

JT McGEE

EOG Addicted

Good luck on the under tonight man. Hope it hits for you for a profitable day.