I really miss my man, GLAKEN

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I'm thinking about the guy I 1st hired to be my right hand man at EOG and now he has left us. I really miss Glaken.

DIRTY/GLAKEN/GENERAL

dirty

EOG Master
Re: I really miss my man, GLAKEN

I do too Pete.... Miss him daily. His mother just left me a message on my phone this morning. I have to call her back to see how she is doing

Katie

EOG Master

while i never knew glaken i really enjoyed reading his posts..

i was so shocked to hear that he was sam odem..

i really enjoyed him as sam..

i'm very sorry for the lost for you guys that knew him personally.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Hard to believe he is not still here in body. Glaken is missed.

You all do a good job here at EOG....he was the first one I dealt with here when I had a question and was always courteous. Was a real decent guy.

katie - i didn't realize you read here before you started posting...did you post as someone else before katie?

general - i hear ya. glaken was always in the best mood....i enjoyed chatting with him on AIM. he was always very generous with his time and was always a great listener. He is greatly missed.

Katie

EOG Master

yeah, identity, i read some on here and really enjoyed it...

dirty

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUTf5qvS0Lo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUTf5qvS0Lo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Man we had good times talking on the phone late at night.

Good times in Vegas too...

Please send my best to Frieda Dirt.

dirty

EOG Master

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WyhyM70IIf0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WyhyM70IIf0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Stephen

EOG Addicted

Glaken was a great guy. I think about him, too, from time to time. Maybe we could honor him at the next EOG gathering. Perhaps name the poker tournament after him.

I THOUGHT OF HIM TODAY AS WELL.

I thought what if I die, WHAT ABOUT MY $$ AT SPORTBOOKS. Even if it is found by my wife etc. WOULD THEY HASSLE THEM OVER FAXING ID'S AND DNA SAMPLES??

Bottom line---

Did anyone check at the top say 20 books under his name if he had a balance? may be a inappropriate question but it is a possibility.

dirty

EOG Master

it was funny as hell today.....This morning Glaken's Mom called me. Get this she is 85 years old I reckon.... I didn't answer the phone cause I was asleep. I put the phone under my pillow so I couldn't hear it. I woke up this afternoon and I saw where General had posted this thread. My first thoughts went to my Voicemail for some reason. I Listened to my VM and damn if Miss Alreida hadn't left me a voice mail. I have not talked to her since Christmas. She was just checking in and letting me know all was well. She made me call Pete and tell him all was well.

It is funny how the world works... Miss Freida is as good as they get....

dirty

EOG Master

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WyhyM70IIf0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

some Hotties here The Glacker would appreciate :cocktail

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hey Glakens mother had a winning ticket she bought on the COLTS to win the SuperBowl in Vegas also early season. Mom obviously won the bet. She is a small gambler and loves Vegas. :)

She was laughing last we talked because Glaken hated Peyton.

dirty

EOG Master

She is a good woman...too bad none of her kids outlived her.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

My sympathies on the loss of your friend and co-worker! Very hard to understand how someone who looked so energetic could be gone.

napoleon

EOG Veteran

Good time to give a shout out to legendary poster GLAKEN CENTAINE.

Was really one of the nice guys in this crazy industry.

RIP GLAKEN

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Memory lane...

How many people in this thread are not around EOG anymore?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

while i never knew glaken i really enjoyed reading his posts..

i was so shocked to hear that he was sam odem..

i really enjoyed him as sam..

i'm very sorry for the lost for you guys that knew him personally.

:+clueless