The Devil, Mets fans, i told you, pelfrey blows.

Re: The Devil, Mets fans, i told you, pelfry blows.

u forgot to tell me

mofome

Banned

u forgot to tell me

:doh1

there was some mets chatter on the board a month ago, or so. they were talking about the kid like hes tight. aside from having no good pitches, hes the man.

he blows . fogg blows but pelfry blows worse

or at least some run support

Pelfry is coming out

mofome

Banned

he blows . fogg blows but pelfry blows worse

foggs is awful. the mets will score. pelfrey is just terrible. he has an ok fb i guess, but its usually flat and his fb that runs is always a ball. his breaking stuff is what you see in little league. harder, sure, but not much to it. add all that to the fact that he has no idea how to pitch, and its trouble.

Re: The Devil, Mets fans, i told you, pelfrey blows.

every time there is a single the guy on first scores.....they must of threw this game 8-0 rockies

mofome

Banned

He let nobodies hit home runs. they need to cut him

he is awful. not much more to it. there is a list of overrated pitchers and underrated pitchers i keep. as far as line making goes, he is overrated. the total in this game was also silly.

9-0 rockies . Rockies bats just all a sudden come alive. I though Mets were good for some runs. O well.

mofome

Banned

9-0 rockies . Rockies bats just all a sudden come alive. I though Mets were good for some runs. O well.

they got a few, but many teams will come alive vs pelfrey. hes hot garbage.

The Devil

EOG Master

RELAX MOFO.....THE KID IS GOOD......AND HE WILL SHOW IT REAL SOON......

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

I hate to agree with mofome:houra but he is right about pelfrey... MAINE is good.. PELFREY GARBAGE!! devil, one more thing, why do the braves OWN the mets????

mofome

Banned

I hate to agree with mofome:houra but he is right about pelfrey... MAINE is good.. PELFREY GARBAGE!! devil, one more thing, why do the braves OWN the mets????

maine? where did he come from?

:doh1

you should love to agree with me.
:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

EXACTLY HOW GOOD WAS MAINE HIS FIRST 5 STARTS? PELFREY WILL BE A STUD FOR MANY MOONS......

Salo

EOG Dedicated

For a team that has championship aspirations, the Mets may need to decide whether developing a young pitcher outweighs their chances of winning every fifth day. With a few starters pitching exceedingly well at Class AAA New Orleans, Mike Pelfrey’s grip on his job is growing increasingly tenuous. Manager Willie Randolph would not say much about Pelfrey’s status after the game besides reminding reporters that “right now, he’s my fifth starter.” ... The most likely situation is that the Mets keep Pelfrey in the rotation through his next start, on Monday against the Florida Marlins, then decide after that whether to keep him in the majors. If they send Pelfrey to New Orleans, their most credible internal options are Jorge Sosa and another first-round pick, Philip Humber.

The Devil

EOG Master

HUMBER HAD TWO GOOD OUTINGS LAST WEEK......BUT PELFREY IS IN THEIR FUTURE.......DOUBT THEY WILL DEMOTE HIM.....

mofome

Banned

pelfrey has a long aaa career ahead of himself. i wish him all the best.

mofome

Banned

i take it back. hes sic wit it.

:+excited-

He has only given up 3 runs so far....wtf !:cocktail:cocktail

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

I remember last year all themets fans claiming that david wright lol was better then a rod.... what a joke!!!! oh by the way i still think that under on the mets total wins this year will hit.

The Devil

EOG Master

it's a long season.....Pelfrey will still pitch well, the Mets will still win 99......

Mr. Met

EOG Addicted

I'll take 6 1/3 strong innings every time. Bloop triple plated the runs in the 1st, didn't give up sh*t the rest of the way.

Pelfrey will be damn good if he's given some time to mature. Not even 1 day into May and people are projecting him a bust....I love it

He pitched better tonight than last week. Screwed my over :(

mofome

Banned

I'll take 6 1/3 strong innings every time. Bloop triple plated the runs in the 1st, didn't give up sh*t the rest of the way.

Pelfrey will be damn good if he's given some time to mature. Not even 1 day into May and people are projecting him a bust....I love it

yeah, you will. lets keep in mind he was pitching against a 23 dollar lineup. he will never be an ace, like most mets fans were saying. he stinks. i mean really, hes bad at baseball. you love it? lol, you shouldnt. i have seen him and ive seen enough baseball. im not 'projecting', im telling you.

its the national league...... "good" is the new "sucks"

The Devil

EOG Master

yeah, you will. lets keep in mind he was pitching against a 23 dollar lineup. he will never be an ace, like most mets fans were saying. he stinks. i mean really, hes bad at baseball. you love it? lol, you shouldnt. i have seen him and ive seen enough baseball. im not 'projecting', im telling you.

MOFO,

I AM TRULY SURPRISED THAT OMAR HAS NOT CALLED YOU YET TO BE HIS ASSISTANT. I AM SURE HE WOULD GIVE YOU PART OF HIS SALARY FOR YOUR ASTUTE OPINION.

mofome

Banned

MOFO,

I AM TRULY SURPRISED THAT OMAR HAS NOT CALLED YOU YET TO BE HIS ASSISTANT. I AM SURE HE WOULD GIVE YOU PART OF HIS SALARY FOR YOUR ASTUTE OPINION.

devil, your sarcasm is not clever. im sorry. im just telling you how i see it. i know more than you, but who doesn't. pelfrey has a nice era, maybe im wrong. devil, there will never be a day where you know shit, so just accept that and move on with your life. deal?

:cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

BET YOUR ORIOLES WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A GUY THAT GIVES UP 2 RUNS IN 6 INNINGS.

OH BY THE WAY MOFO, ANYTIME YOU WANT TO GO ON JEOPARDY AGAINST ME, BRING YOUR WALLET.

mofome

Banned

BET YOUR ORIOLES WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A GUY THAT GIVES UP 2 RUNS IN 6 INNINGS.

OH BY THE WAY MOFO, ANYTIME YOU WANT TO GO ON JEOPARDY AGAINST ME, BRING YOUR WALLET.

yeah, well if that was what pelfrey actually did today, your comment would make more sense. unfortunately...

:+clueless

what are you kidding me? you're a joke to me. you're a nice old guy with some knowledge of the gambling world...not sports. you can't even correctly cite something that happened today. pelfrey would be completely worthless in the al east...
kinda like he is in the nl.

The Devil

EOG Master

yeah, well if that was what pelfrey actually did today, your comment would make more sense. unfortunately...

:+clueless

what are you kidding me? you're a joke to me. you're a nice old guy with some knowledge of the gambling world...not sports. you can't even correctly cite something that happened today. pelfrey would be completely worthless in the al east...
kinda like he is in the nl.

I KNOW ABOUT EARNED RUNS......THE GUY LEFT AND THE RELIEF LET THE RUNNER SCORE BY GIVING UP 2 HITS, YES IT WAS CHARGED TO PELFREY, BUT HE PITCHED WELL.

MOFO, I'M FAR FROM A NICE OLD MAN, I'M A NASTY PRICK. MAYBE YOU KNOW MORE SPORTS, BUT TO ME YOUR JUST A WET BEHIND THE EARS YOUNG PUNK.

mofome

Banned

I KNOW ABOUT EARNED RUNS......THE GUY LEFT AND THE RELIEF LET THE RUNNER SCORE BY GIVING UP 2 HITS, YES IT WAS CHARGED TO PELFREY, BUT HE PITCHED WELL.

MOFO, I'M FAR FROM A NICE OLD MAN, I'M A NASTY PRICK. MAYBE YOU KNOW MORE SPORTS, BUT TO ME YOUR JUST A WET BEHIND THE EARS YOUNG PUNK.

no, son, he gave up 3 earned runs. im sorry, but thats how baseball works. do you know about earned runs? it doesn't seem that you do. factually, pelfrey's era for the day was over 5.00, thats terrible. he did not pitch well. you're problem is that you don't know shit, but you don't allow that to keep you from running your mouth.

btw, if i wake up one day and suddenly give a shit about what you think, i will send you a memo.

:+waving-5

The Devil

EOG Master

IT'S KIND OF OBVIOUS YOU ARE SO ENAMORED WITH YOURSELF YOU FAIL TO READ WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU. I SAID I KNOW HOW ERA WORKS, IF THE PEN HAD NOT GIVEN UP THE RUN HE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ERA UNDER 4, BETTER THAN MOST PITCHERS IN BASEBALL.

mofome

Banned

IT'S KIND OF OBVIOUS YOU ARE SO ENAMORED WITH YOURSELF YOU FAIL TO READ WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU. I SAID I KNOW HOW ERA WORKS, IF THE PEN HAD NOT GIVEN UP THE RUN HE WOULD HAVE HAD AN ERA UNDER 4, BETTER THAN MOST PITCHERS IN BASEBALL.

its more than kind of obvious that you continue to speak out of your ass. no doubt the part of your anatomy that you communicate with most frequently. first you said he gave up 2 runs in 6 innings. not only did he give up 3 runs, but he did not pitch 6 innings. you don't even have the ability to copy stats from a single game, i think its unfair of me to expect you to understand anything more complicated; such as long division or tying your shoes. 'if's, my friend, don't mean shit. the guy did have an era over 5.00 for the game. yeah, if he struck out 28 batters, it would have been a record. neat. go color some books.