Bucsfan67 Sunday Bases....(120-103, +37.34 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Morning guys...hope you are all having a nice weekend....beautiful weather here, hope it is for you too....Good luck on your wagers today, lets make some $$$$

Cincy (-106)......2 units

Colorado (-118).....1 unit

SD/LA OVER 8.5 (+109).....3 units (fav play) *

San Fran (+121)......2 units *

Cubs (-109).......2 units

Detroit (+142)......1 unit *

White Sox (-122).....1 unit

Seattle (-138)......2 units *

Seattle -1.5 (+149).....1 unit

Jer-z Jock

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Bucsfan67 Sunday Bases....(120-103, +37.34 units, ytd..)

Bucs,

Thx for posting EVERYDAY, I look forward to checking in on your post and also PLAYING the card, unfortunately you have a few nay-sayers checking up on it also. Hopefully you can sweep the board FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR so no-one can talk sh!t about a small stretch:LMAO !!! I myself appreciate all you do for my accounts and the board. I am quite new around here but have quickly found you to be $$$$$, and again I thank YOU for that!!!:cheers BOL with the card today!!!

Superman

EOG Senior Member

weather is gorgeous as well in Jacksonville. Good luck today.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs,

Thx for posting EVERYDAY, I look forward to checking in on your post and also PLAYING the card, unfortunately you have a few nay-sayers checking up on it also. Hopefully you can sweep the board FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR so no-one can talk sh!t about a small stretch:LMAO !!! I myself appreciate all you do for my accounts and the board. I am quite new around here but have quickly found you to be $$$$$, and again I thank YOU for that!!!:cheers BOL with the card today!!!

Thanks Jer-Z, cool of you to say....hope u like it around here, and jump in whenever and share your insight with us...

Welcome, and hope u enjoy your stay at eog...

panther

EOG Dedicated

bucs weather nice in jacksonville n.c. also

had a shitty day in hoops sat

thanks for pulling me to even

good luck

panther

scarab

EOG Member

nice day in Toronto......thanks for the picks....and the added cash in my bankroll...cheers

The CWS and LAA will be playing under sunny skies and mid 70's weather here in Chicago today. Good luck today Bucs.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, sounds like it is nice everywhere....

Where are high 60's , low 70's here, with nice sunshine, couldnt really ask for better.....

Imagine that means it will be nice in Pitts today and Stl as well...we are on the same weather "pattern" as them usually...what we get , they get...

RES

EOG Enthusiast

Mid 70's and sunny in the Burgh today Bucs. Balls should be carrying better today at PNC Park. Good luck today.

BEERFORMYHORSES

EOG Enthusiast

sad news out of st. louis: cards pitcher hancock died in car accident this morning. game today is postponed.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

seeing some of this price now on the 3 star

SD/LA OVER 8 even Let get it!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

seeing some of this price now on the 3 star

SD/LA OVER 8 even Let get it!

yeah, i like that for sure....u can get over 8 (+105) now at matchbook...

i bet way too early on this one....grr

Good luck. The royals are hot though !Hitting wise!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Minnesota bullpen did us the favor for a change....gives up a 9th inning homerun to light hitting Inge, and detroit wins as nice dog....

Cincy also wins to start out the day a nice 2-0....

We may have to stay away from the CWS until Thome returns. This team just can't hit and will be luck to finish .500 this year.

4-4 tie in SD guarantees us a win on the play of the day!!!:dancefool :dancefool

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

eog's fifth best capper.

hell yea!

nice work bf

Touch them all Matt Holiday. Rockies win!!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool

Seattle and the Seat RL are winners!!!!!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Great day Bucs, thank you very much for the cash $$$:dancefool

Superman

EOG Senior Member

Bravo. Great weather and great baseball today.

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

nice winer on the 3 unit play,
thanks bucs

We may have to stay away from the CWS until Thome returns. This team just can't hit and will be luck to finish .500 this year.

Another Cubs fan taking a shot at the White Sox. Dye, Konerko, AJ, Erstad, and Crede ? You're right, this team can't hit. What a joke. The Cubs will be the team at .500. The Sox have one of the best bullpens in the game, while the Cubs pen is a joke. Hill, Lilly and Marquis are not going to have ERA's around 2 all year.

Another Cubs fan taking a shot at the White Sox. Dye, Konerko, AJ, Erstad, and Crede ? You're right, this team can't hit. What a joke. The Cubs will be the team at .500. The Sox have one of the best bullpens in the game, while the Cubs pen is a joke. Hill, Lilly and Marquis are not going to have ERA's around 2 all year.

Wow, you are right. Crede .221,Konerko .198, Dye .221, Erstad .261, Piersinski .213, Uribe .229. These guys are all knocking the cover off the ball. Couple this lineup with easily the worst bench in baseball and you have a very below average hitting team. That great bullpen gives up runs every other game. Your closer has a 4.26 ERA.

My point exactly. They haven't hit yet, and they are still over .500 playing probably the toughest schedule so far. When the bats wake up, this team is going to go on a tear.