Bucsfan67 Monday Bases...(126-105, +45.30 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys.....hope everyone had a good weekend....lets start making some money in the new week as well.....good luck on your wagers

Detroit (-136)......2 units

Detroit -1.5 (+160).....1 unit

Texas (+193)......1 unit *

Cubs/Pitts UNDER 8 (-107).....1 unit

Atlanta (-139).....2 units

Milwaukee (-117).....3 units (fav play)

Milwaukee -1.5 (+170).....1 unit

San Fran (-140).....2 units

Hercules

EOG Addicted
Re: Bucsfan67 Monday Bases...(126-105, +45.30 units, ytd..)

I like all the picks fpr tonight $$$ I have made 30 units off your action for the month of April.$$$ Thanks alot $$$ :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I like all the picks fpr tonight $$$ I have made 30 units off your action for the month of April.$$$ Thanks alot $$$ :cheers

glad u have done well...I am glad the way the month turned out myself..

Good luck Bucs...love it when you and Tony Montana have some matches (Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta), it's $$$$$$!! Thanks for your efforts. :+excited- :houra

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

wasnt around this weekend. sorry i missed you

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Great job on your three point play yesterday. LA/SD over 8 or 8.5
It was looking great after four innings. Had to sweet out that tying
run. Good luck and thanks Bucs.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

GL Bucs, I personally cant touch any game ST Louis plays in for the next few days. Keep up the good work, youre one of the few that understands that baseball is a marathon not a sprint.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks guys...

Nick, i understand what you are saying...never know how STL will respond to the tragedy......But it was a cheap price for Milw at home, especially with Suppan going against his old team..

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

good luck bucs,
once again with you on the 3 unit play

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

nice 3 spot for the Brewers in the 6th just now

Superman

EOG Senior Member

A. Jones finishes off the game in style!! Awesome.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

A. Jones finishes off the game in style!! Awesome.

yeah, that was sweet..

I made a small round robin wager as well tonight, with the runlines on my 3 favorite plays, taking atlanta -1.5, milw -1.5, and detroit -1.5.....all at nice odds.....2 teamers and 3 teamer....so that insures me winning it....if Detroit could get one more run, and get the runline, its about 10-1 winner overall..

i got philly +150 last night at bodog and was pretty happy with it, hoping for the game Lidle actually did pitch. Phillies bullpen blows, but A. Jones sure did smack that one outta the park!

congrats on the braves hit, and lets hope MIL finishes!!

yeah, that was sweet..

I made a small round robin wager as well tonight, with the runlines on my 3 favorite plays, taking atlanta -1.5, milw -1.5, and detroit -1.5.....all at nice odds.....2 teamers and 3 teamer....so that insures me winning it....if Detroit could get one more run, and get the runline, its about 10-1 winner overall..

Detroit takes a 4 run lead. 3 more outs and you have this nice round robin. Congrats!!!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks MP...I am hoping they hold on...but u know my luck with bullpens....

my best hope on this one, is that they DIDNT have a 3 run or less lead, so they DIDNT bring in Gas Can Jones......

so i have hope..

Great night for all of your followers. TY for the plays. Lowery just got out of a bases loaded and nobody out jam allowing only 1 run for Colo. That could have been a game ending inning.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thanks...that was a nice one there.....

Yeah, gonna have a real good night, no matter what SF does....but could be a great night with a win by them....

Go Giants..

Jer-z Jock

EOG Enthusiast

Bucs just saying thx as this was a helluva way to start the week....funny or great thing I noticed you played the -1.5 RL on 3 tms as round robins.....I played the exact same 3 team RL but on a single parlay, bottom line YOU WERE MONEY FOR BOTH OF US!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!! Oh, and we still have Barry and the boyz swinging the batz for us, BOL on finishing the night off!!

Superman

EOG Senior Member

shaping up to be a f#$@$% awesome day

Hercules

EOG Addicted

What a great way to end a fantastic month for yourself $$$ Thanks for the great ride $$$:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs just saying thx as this was a helluva way to start the week....funny or great thing I noticed you played the -1.5 RL on 3 tms as round robins.....I played the exact same 3 team RL but on a single parlay, bottom line YOU WERE MONEY FOR BOTH OF US!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!! Oh, and we still have Barry and the boyz swinging the batz for us, BOL on finishing the night off!!

SWEET....glad u played it as well.....it paid nicely thats for sure...took a little luck to get it, but it always does...in this case, with the runlines, the reward was well worth it...

Now that's a real comeback! Insanely great day.

Just when I think I'm out, he brings me back in again!

Superman

EOG Senior Member

:party

Straight cash today!!! Way to start the week.

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Bucs,

I just wanted to echo the sentiment of a lot of folks here. That was a fantastic month of April. You deserve all the kudos you are getting. I wish you all the best the rest of the way. Keep up the great work.

Rocky2

EOG Addicted

Good Job Bucs..Nice Way to end the Month...:cheers