Just a SPECIAL THANKS

BigB2

EOG Member
To Dirty, MadCapper, Montoya, Smartz, Firehorn, Bucsfan, WOW, Rocky2, Buffetgambler and Frank Gotti . I'll tell you the truth, I have no ideal how to cap a baseball game. Until I found EOG I was happy just to break even. Now, I'm not sure exactly what I'm up since baseball has started but I know one fact, my man hasn't collected from me since college basketball. I just wanted to thank these guys and let you know that you are very appreciated. :party

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Just a SPECIAL THANKS

Thanks for the Props man... we have many good cappers here... No reason to lose money. EOG has as many good handicappers as I have seen on one sight.

Glad you are posting here at EOG, and I am sure we will have a lot of fun this summer.

Rocky2

EOG Addicted

Thank for the Kind Words...Glad i could help...Remember we are not going to win everyday...But in the long run....

THIS SITE HAS THE BEST BASEBALL CAPPERS I HAVE EVER SEEN...and WE WIN!!!

AND WE ARE FREE!!!:baseball:

BigB2

EOG Member

Dirty, glad you responded. You are one that I've followed through basketball as well........along with Micelli and Panther..................I just can't say thanks enough. I'm not bragging because I'll be the first to tell anyone that I can't cap any sport (thought I could though), but I'm afraid my guy is going to cut me lose because I've absolutely eat him alive since the confrence tournament in basketball. Heck, I can't wait until college football season starts................college football is my favorite. I don't understand how you guys do it but THANKS A MILLION!!...........and maybe my the end of the summer I might mean that literally. :houra You're right though, no reason to lose..........the only time I have is when I've drink a little and wanted a little action on a game that was on TV.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Thanks & definitely glad to help you out.

call me MR. CONSERVATIVE if you will...but PLEASE, Do NOT make the mistake alot of novices make...they get on a run, double up & go from (as an example) betting $50 a game or per unit (depending on your bankroll) and next thing you know they are betting $500 per game or unit thinking they can't lose. Then one bad day turns into one bad week, and all that money they won over a month or more is gone in a week.

HOPEFULLY none of us you mentioned will have a bad stretch of more than a couple of days...but I want everyone still celebrating even after a short downturn should one occur.

Congratulations & thanks again.

CHICAGO HOTSIDES

:cocktail

BigB2

EOG Member

Understand completly Chotside. In my younger years I did exactly that......but I've learned over the years. I've had those bad nights with you guys as well.............but I always keep in mind that baseball is a marathon, not a sprint.

Do you think we can pull the Giants through tonight? They look awful right now!

By the way Chotside, are you going to have any plays for tomorrow? I've got a big golf tournament tomorrow and I'm going to have my wife check the forum. She use to hate me staying on here but as the old say goes, "money talks"!!!!!!!!!!!:LMAO

dirty

EOG Master

I have been sports gambling for 14 years now..started with a bookie when I was 18 years old. I can honestly say I would have seasons where I have won, but up until I found the Forums in 98' and started learning about football, and picking the brains of Many posters at my old site did I start winning Consistantly or even just breaking even. Then I branched out into other sports. I have won in Football the last 2 years concentrating on ACC and SEC Football, in NCAA Hoops doing the same. Bet the teams I follow on a daily Basis, and see on TV all the time. NFL is a crapshoot... if you win at it Consistantly more power to you....When I think I have got it nailed down to some Consistency man it cleans your clock. But by far my Best sport is the NBA. I have won at it for the last 5 years running. I just have a Knack for it. WNBA is right behind. I have gotten Progressively better at my Handicapping each year in every sport. Record may not show it in some, but games you lose by a mile and totally miss go way down and you can tell you had the game pegged. This is the first season I have been able to cap baseball in 10 years, because I have coached College prospects in the summer and didn't have time. But I now Know why I love baseball so much...

Don't be afraid to ask questions, most people will help if they can. Micelli and Panther are 2 of the best you can follow in any sports. Top Notch fellas and great Cappers...I know Panther very well and talk with him a good bit and have partied hearty with him as well. I still learn. We have Culver who has forgotten more than I will ever know.. Many, many other Sharp gamblers here. Too many to name.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

I hope people realize what the heck is going on with the EOG baseball postings $$$
I have won over +350 units this baseball season with the great cappers Cannon, bucs, Dsethi, Fire, Rock, Gotti, Wizard, Bucs, Montana and Dubpoet $$$ I should be betting $500 per units but I am winning so much money I have to stay at $100 to stay under the radar $$$ With what Cannon did for us in College basketball and now with my EOG consensus plays for baseball, this is unreal $$$ Look what these great cappers did tonight $$$ Over +70 units $$$ Are you kidding me $$$ This board is the greatest of alltime $$$

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Most likely I'll have a bet or ten.....

Had a bout with a bad kidney stone today so I haven't done tomorrows work yet, but tell the wife to stop on by & if nothing early I'll let frankie know so he can post a time frame in which to check back in.

BigB2

EOG Member

Dirty, you cap SEC football? you might know this, but look out for the Tide this year. Saban is no joke. Been a big Bama fan all my life and have suffered through the last few years with them. Talent has never been a issue, coaching and discpline have. Saban will take care of both of those!

Also, Dirty, I"m a big Braves fan. Love it when the Braves are a big play.....like tonight.

Chotside, will have my wife keeping an eye out tomorrow!

dirty

EOG Master

We got the Mets....Can the Giants mount a comeback

I follow the SEC close...And ACC ... Living outside of ATL I am in a Hotbed... I am 40 minutes from Athens and Atlanta...

Love the Braves as well....

litos_way111

EOG Member

Thanks for the advise Hotsides...Being the novice that I am I made the same mistake this week. I was up over 1k just this week, decided to bet stupid in a few games. I then proceded to bet bigger units on a rare bad day from Rocky, and now I am chipping away with smaller units than I started with to begin with. Tough lesson to learn I guess but no more of that nonsense. Great picks today and keep up with the good work.

litos_way111

EOG Member

Giants need to hang on...6 team parlay leaning on them.

May 04, 2007 10:13 AM (10:22:05 AM) Writer:INETUSR Confirmation #:070504101337-1 <TABLE class=RPTTBBackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=400 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=365>6 tms PARLAY 50/1768 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDStatusWon align=middle width=36><SUP><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var BrowserName = navigator.appName;if (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER')!= -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForIE'>"); }elseif (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('NETSCAPE') != -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForNetscape'>"); }</SCRIPT>WON</SUP></TD><TD width=180>954. Marlins (Florida)</TD><TD width=425>ML -126 AG (4-5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDStatusWon align=middle width=36><SUP><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var BrowserName = navigator.appName;if (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER')!= -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForIE'>"); }elseif (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('NETSCAPE') != -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForNetscape'>"); }</SCRIPT>WON</SUP></TD><TD width=180>960. Brewers (Milwaukee)</TD><TD width=425>ML -151 AG (0-10) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD width=180>966. Giants (San Francisco)</TD><TD width=425>ML +102 AG </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDStatusWon align=middle width=36><SUP><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var BrowserName = navigator.appName;if (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER')!= -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForIE'>"); }elseif (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('NETSCAPE') != -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForNetscape'>"); }</SCRIPT>WON</SUP></TD><TD width=180>970. Orioles (Baltimore)</TD><TD width=425>ML -116 AG (2-3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDStatusWon align=middle width=36><SUP><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var BrowserName = navigator.appName;if (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER')!= -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForIE'>"); }elseif (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('NETSCAPE') != -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForNetscape'>"); }</SCRIPT>WON</SUP></TD><TD width=180>971. Athletics (Oakland)</TD><TD width=425>ML -135 AG (5-2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=RPTTBbackground cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=685 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=RPTTDBackground width=36> </TD><TD class=RPTTDStatusWon align=middle width=36><SUP><SCRIPT language=JavaScript>var BrowserName = navigator.appName;if (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER')!= -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForIE'>"); }elseif (BrowserName.toUpperCase().indexOf('NETSCAPE') != -1){ document.write("<FONT CLASS='RPTFBetStatusForNetscape'>"); }</SCRIPT>WON</SUP></TD><TD width=180>977. Red Sox (Boston)</TD><TD width=425>ML -116 AG (2-0) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BigB2

EOG Member

Pulling for you..........got them to, but nothing like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!