Got some New neighbors 3 houses down AND...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Re: Got some New neighbors 3 houses down AND...

3 police officers arrived late evening before dark and hauled one of these guys away.

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Might be time to move outta the trailer park and get a real job.

or

Just let the pit bulls "have their way" with the pup.

:houra

This is the kind of poster that keeps me away from EOG. You have a serious concern about something and he comes in here making jokes and approves of the slaughter of an innocent small pet. This is EVIL AT WORK and it is not the first time I have had problems with his post's. He is a troublemaker and will continue to hurt EOG! I was a positive poster on here until he attacked my Mother for no reason at all. Check out my past post's and threads and you will see what I mean. He said it was just a joke, but how would you feel if someone said they were screwing your Mother after she has passed on. This guy has some serious problem's and if EOG would get rid of him, it would be a lot better site. I realize that a lot of posters probably don't even know who he is, But when he attacks one of your family members, you don't forget him. I Apoligize for being negative about EOG, but guy's like this make my blood boil... There are a lot of good posters here and I hope we can weed out the trash! Gofer5

Can you win a fight with the pit bulls?

Just kill them and enjoy the meal.

This is the kind of poster that keeps me away from EOG. You have a serious concern about something and he comes in here making jokes and approves of the slaughter of an innocent small pet. This is EVIL AT WORK and it is not the first time I have had problems with his post's. He is a troublemaker and will continue to hurt EOG! I was a positive poster on here until he attacked my Mother for no reason at all. Check out my past post's and threads and you will see what I mean. He said it was just a joke, but how would you feel if someone said they were screwing your Mother after she has passed on. This guy has some serious problem's and if EOG would get rid of him, it would be a lot better site. I realize that a lot of posters probably don't even know who he is, But when he attacks one of your family members, you don't forget him. I Apoligize for being negative about EOG, but guy's like this make my blood boil... There are a lot of good posters here and I hope we can weed out the trash! Gofer5

Gofer5,

While I appreciate your feedback, let me give u a few suggestions based on over a decade of posting:

1-Don't take people so seriously on here

2-Ignore those who you consider to be problematic

3-Have fun and lighten up some...

If you can't enjoy yourself, then why be part of this?

I hope you stay and continue to post...

Ken

gofer5

EOG Addicted

K-one can attack me all he wants and I have no problem with that, but when he goes after my family, that I don't go for. This guy is like Cancer, he keep's coming back. I wonder why the RX banned him????

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

Can you win a fight with the pit bulls?

Just kill them and enjoy the meal.
i told a guy before i havnt had my lunch and let the dog fight me b/c he as sicking it on some other asshole

Blondie

EOG Master

General, Did you ever get the dog issue resolved?

K-one can attack me all he wants and I have no problem with that, but when he goes after my family, that I don't go for. This guy is like Cancer, he keep's coming back. I wonder why the RX banned him????

Has the guy ever met ur family?? Have you ever met this guy?? Then why would you even pay attention to what he says????? This is the internet, some people try to get a rise out of others. Every time you even acknowledge his existence, you lose. put him on ignore if you can't handle what some anonymous internet poster says and just enjoy the site

gofer5

EOG Addicted

If you can't enjoy yourself, then why be part of this?

Good point Ken, I used to enjoy EOG and have lost the enjoyment. I guess it is best that I stay away from EOG. Thanks for the response and I wish you the best. You have a good group of mods and I'm sure EOG will continue to grow. Dirty may not care for me, but I still like him. He and General are the only two I have got to know a little. Even though I did not know Glaken, I knew in my heart that he was a good person. I ripped him in a couple post's and apologized to him by E-mail the next day. I still feel bad about those post's!! and I wish I could take them back. I will try to take thing's a little less seriously in the future. Thanks Gofer5

dirty

EOG Master

When have I ever stated I don't like you gofer... I have Never said that. I don't know where you get your thinking.... We may have had some disagreements in the Political room, but IMO if you can't speak your peace and Move on and drop it you don't need to be in there to start with. Politics is not for everyone and some can't differentiate political beliefs and the rest of the forum.... what goes on in there stays in there IMO

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Your right Dirty, I just took it for granted that you didn't care for me because of my opinions. Sorry to put words in your mouth. I know that even if I disagree with someone, that does not make me dislike them. I will try to lighten up a little.

gofer5,

Just use the ignore feature man. It'll save you a few points on your blood pressure.

mofome

Banned

k-one is worthless. he has no knowledge of anything, has no wit, and may be the worst fantasy baseball player to ever live. he offers nothing.

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Keep a close eye one them. If there is illegal activity you can
have them sent off to the local penitentiary.

janus

EOG Dedicated

Keep a close eye one them. If there is illegal activity you can
have them sent off to the local penitentiary.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

post of the month.

The General

It was quite a stir in the neighborhood as people were out all over looking last night. 3 police vehicles came in swiftly and they got out of their cars, One officer with club in hand. They spent some time in that house and then sped away quickly only to return and snatch up one of the persons. I've yet to find the charge. I don't receive the local paper, but I'm going to go get one and see what happened. I walked down the back alley and them 3 dogs were going wild trying to get to me then. It really sucks with my kids here and playing out in the back yard.

panther

EOG Dedicated

I think anyone that poisons a dog should be shot

janus

EOG Dedicated

i think anyone who shoots a person should be fed a laced t-bone.

panther

EOG Dedicated

actually shot is to easy

weight them down

put them in the inlet waterway and let the crabs eat them alive

Yeah poison to good for mutts like that, hamburger and shredded glass works well, and they will suffer for hours.

The General

Newspaper is not current and will reflect any arrest tomorrow morning.

Well maybe it will be enough they get evicted, and the new tenants have only a hampster or parrot.

Best of luck

The General

A 36 yr old man was charged with battery, released on a $3500 bond.

soli

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't want to be around Pitt bulls unless I was packing. I would do everything legally to make some changes.

The General

One of these dogs got loose today from his chain and the fencing is weak. It came after me while working out. It stops now as I hope many of you understand.

The General

Ok, Step 1.) Animal Control. "not much we can do until someone gets hurt". Step 2.) Prosecutor's office "not much we can do until someone gets hurt". Step 3.) City Police "not much we can do until someone gets hurt".

Ah ok. I see why sometimes matters must be handled in other ways than using our channel of protection thru legal means.

The General

I don't know what to do.

I don't have anything against those guys living there, but damn.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Just remember one thing. If these dogs attack a small child, you don't get a second chance to do the right thing.

I don't know what the right thing is, but i feel for ya. Its hard to complain about someone who hasn't actually done anything wrong yet, but i'd be very concerned also.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

A couple of suggestions - first, learn how to protect yourselves in case you or family is attacked by these beasts. Experts say to "duck down and you hold your neck, because they automatically attack for your head.”
Second, I read that you can obtain traps from animal control guys and have them setup on/near your property. If they stray and you trap them, they'll be taken away probably for good.

The General

Thanks Oscar, but ducking for me is not an option. I'm thinking more like a 20 ga or .38.

Why bother with licensing if you're not gonna carry into a potentially dangerous situation where the weapon might save your life?

Not to be facetious, but that's the exact reason I always figured anyone got licensed for to begin with. I know it was for me.

DrunkHorseplayer

EOG Addicted

If the dog takes one step onto your property, or comes near you anywhere, and it's growling or showing it's teeth at all then shoot it dead and be happy.

mr merlin

EOG Master

I agree poisoned meat is the best approach - make sure the owners are gone though. If you are too squemish to do this yourself, hire someone to do it.

The General

I appreciate it guys. This is a serious situation, but . Well, But. Who else do you call? I don't think the Mayor cares either.