Congrats to Uncle Hache!!!

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Thought eveyone would like to know Uncle Hache had a baby boy tonight!!! Just got the call and he sounded pretty excited..:party :+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Congrats to Uncle Hache!!!

Thought eveyone would like to know Uncle Hache had a baby boy tonight!!! Just got the call and he sounded pretty excited..

WOW - never knew he was pregnant - always thought only women could get preggo but guess not. hope he can get back into shape after gaining all the weight he must have with this kid

Blondie

EOG Master

WOW - never knew he was pregnant - always thought only women could get preggo but guess not. hope he can get back into shape after gaining all the weight he must have with this kid

Thank you winky, I was thinking the same thing, but was trying to be nice as it is a special day for him

I hope you are happy and you make the best of your family.

Remember you only have your kids for a short time. Treat them with respect and love.

Congrats!!!!!

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Thanks everyone

I haven't mentioned it on here of course but as Dirty & a couple of the other guys already know there's a lot going on right now & I'm on the verge of divorce. (Have been for some time actually)

Of course that won't have any bearing on how I feel about this baby & my plans of to be in his life..........

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Hope all is kewl, Hache.

Speaking of cigar, it was funny seeing MJ with the big one during the golf event this past week with Tiger.