dirk

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran
manning, has been removed from the list, arod, is still on the list, dirk has been put on the list.... Great regular season performers, but awful in the playoffs.. At least AROD has some heart! dirk is MR TIN MAN!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: dirk

And what is this list you talk about... saying these guys have no heart in the playoffs is crazy...I do believe Dirk was playing his ass off last night and not laying down...probably trying to do too much. He showed tons of heart. It just so happened that his shots were not falling... so in your mind that shows no heart....

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Dirty, the list is , great performers in the regular season, awful in the playoffs. DIRK, as been awful in the playoffs... PERIOD!!!!!

mofome

Banned

Dirty, the list is , great performers in the regular season, awful in the playoffs. DIRK, as been awful in the playoffs... PERIOD!!!!!

actually, he averages over 25.5 points per game and over 11 boards per game, in his career, in the playoffs. but who needs facts, we've got idiots.

:cocktail

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

SA is the team to beat every year for about a decade now and Dirk was huge is the Mavs win last year over them and he also had 50 in game 5 of a 2-2 series against the Suns last year - he really sucked dicked this year in the playoffs and was a fish out of water.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

jjforme
what you fail to mention is that dirk as throughout his entire NBA career plays zero defense. so that 25 and 11 relates to shit. how many put backs did his guy get? Your bro Iverson gets 30 most nights but he will never win.
see, jjforme wanna be negroes like you never see the big picture. your idols are pot smoking thugs like snoop dogg and 50 cent. so when you see dirk at 25 and 11 you're all wow like and wanna get high and shit.

jjforme
what you fail to mention is that dirk as throughout his entire NBA career plays zero defense. so that 25 and 11 relates to shit. how many put backs did his guy get? Your bro Iverson gets 30 most nights but he will never win.
see, jjforme wanna be negroes like you never see the big picture. your idols are pot smoking thugs like snoop dogg and 50 cent. so when you see dirk at 25 and 11 you're all wow like and wanna get high and shit.

why is this racist pig still allowed to post ?

Everybody is a fucken racist. Don't get so damn sensitive, you don't like it don't read it.

Trust me, i have friends of all fucken races, but i'm racist to everyone of them as some point and time. Because it's the fucken truth, and when you live in NY you can't even lie to yourself man, it's always there.

Everybody is a fucken racist. Don't get so damn sensitive, you don't like it don't read it.

Trust me, i have friends of all fucken races, but i'm racist to everyone of them as some point and time. Because it's the fucken truth, and when you live in NY you can't even lie to yourself man, it's always there.

carry on then.

sorry for being so damn sensitive:LMAO

mofome

Banned

jjforme

again, you realize that you've made no sense, right? dirk doesn't play defense during the regular season, so its not as if this is a part of his game that suffers. your not having an IQ really sets you back in conversations with people that do. its not your fault.

mofome

Banned

im not a racist, and johnny has stated nothing that was remotely close to a rational thought.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, this is the problem, dirk is known for playing offense not defense.. in the playoffs you need defense at that postion , but your fine if your guy plays great offense instead of defense... the problem here is that dirk not only did not play good defense, as don nelson threw everything but the kitchen sink at dirk, but he played awful offense.. now that is a major problem!!!! dirk also played real bad in the finals last year, missing key free throws and letting haslem eat him alive!!! The fact that people compare him to larry bird is just plain silly.. its not like goldenstate is known for great defense... for dirk to score only 8 points when his team most needed him, just sucks! one more thing, no need to call people idiots because they disagree.. lets stop being internet gangsters!!! peace.

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, this is the problem, dirk is known for playing offense not defense.. in the playoffs you need defense at that postion , but your fine if your guy plays great offense instead of defense... the problem here is that dirk not only did not play good defense, as don nelson threw everything but the kitchen sink at dirk, but he played awful offense.. now that is a major problem!!!! dirk also played real bad in the finals last year, missing key free throws and letting haslem eat him alive!!! The fact that people compare him to larry bird is just plain silly.. its not like goldenstate is known for great defense... for dirk to score only 8 points when his team most needed him, just sucks! one more thing, no need to call people idiots because they disagree.. lets stop being internet gangsters!!! peace.

you fail to realize sooooo much. i want to like you and all, but you make it hard.

you said dirk is awful in the playoffs. thats simply Not true. It....is.....not....true. i can not slow down for you any more than that. i did not say he was good in this series. i did not say he was good in the finals last year. i did not compare him to larry bird. you need to reply to whats been said by me, when talking with me. you see how that makes more sense? i took gs ml in each of their wins, you need explain nothing to me about this series.
whats with all the 'gangster' and 'bro' references? i do not speak like a 'thug', i just tell you how things are. to call you an idiot would be a insult to idiots. so i won't do it.

:nono

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

mofome, you took goldenstate in the series good score!!! im happy for you!!! has dirk elevated his game in the playoffs? no!!!!!you claim to know it all... that means you should be killing the books... unlike you, i dont thrive on calling people idiot everychance i have to. dude your 27, im 52 you should be out doing something on a friday... stop being so angry!!! AGAIN I HOPE YOUR MOMA FEELS, AND GETS BETTER BROTHER, FOR YOUR AND EVERYBODIES SAKE................. PEACE...

mofome

Banned

mofome, you took goldenstate in the series good score!!! im happy for you!!! has dirk elevated his game in the playoffs? no!!!!!you claim to know it all... that means you should be killing the books... unlike you, i dont thrive on calling people idiot everychance i have to. dude your 27, im 52 you should be out doing something on a friday... stop being so angry!!! AGAIN I HOPE YOUR MOMA FEELS, AND GETS BETTER BROTHER, FOR YOUR AND EVERYBODIES SAKE................. PEACE...

you just don't understand anything. i don't call people 'idiots' unless its just. you spout off about nothing, make ridiculous claims, and continue to speak without any understanding of reality. that is not my fault. did i say dirk elevated his game in this playoff series? no. you get it yet?
:+clueless
i don't know it all, i do know enough.

congrats on being 52. im not remotely close to angry....you just don't pick up on much.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, I SAID DIRK PLAYS AWFUL IN THE PLAYOFFS.. YOU DIS AGREE... YOU HAVE STATS TO BACK IT UP.. I SAY STATS DONT ALWAYS SHOW THE TRUTH... THERE ARE GARBAGE POINTS AND GARBAGE REBOUNDS, HOW MANY OF THOSE POINTS WERE IN THE 4 QUARTER OR WHEN HIS TEAM NEEDED HIM. HOW MANY REBOUNDS DID HE GET IN KEY SITUATIONS, OR DID HE BOX OUT IN KEY SPOTS. DO YOUR RESEARCH, AND YOU WILL C THAT IM RIGHT ABOUT DIRK...ALL I KNOW IS HE LOST TO THE HEAT AFTER BEING UP 2-0? AND BEing UP BY 12 POINTS IN THE 4 QUARTER AND STILL LOSING THE GAME, AND BEING PART OF THE LOSING END, OF THE WORST UPSET IN PLAYOFF HISTORY, AND THIS GUY IS THE MVP, AND YOUR CALLING ME AN IDIOT.. MOFOME, what was your record in the baseball forum? did you c my record? i transfer over 20k from catalina to the greek and won over 200k... dude when you actually start winning in this industry, then you could start calling psters idiots... if not, the only fking idiot here is you my wigger friend!!! have a good night..

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, I SAID DIRK PLAYS AWFUL IN THE PLAYOFFS.. YOU DIS AGREE... YOU HAVE STATS TO BACK IT UP.. I SAY STATS DONT ALWAYS SHOW THE TRUTH... THERE ARE GARBAGE POINTS AND GARBAGE REBOUNDS, HOW MANY OF THOSE POINTS WERE IN THE 4 QUARTER OR WHEN HIS TEAM NEEDED HIM. HOW MANY REBOUNDS DID HE GET IN KEY SITUATIONS, OR DID HE BOX OUT IN KEY SPOTS. DO YOUR RESEARCH, AND YOU WILL C THAT IM RIGHT ABOUT DIRK...ALL I KNOW IS HE LOST TO THE HEAT AFTER BEING UP 2-0? AND BEing UP BY 12 POINTS IN THE 4 QUARTER AND STILL LOSING THE GAME, AND BEING PART OF THE LOSING END, OF THE WORST UPSET IN PLAYOFF HISTORY, AND THIS GUY IS THE MVP, AND YOUR CALLING ME AN IDIOT.. MOFOME, what was your record in the baseball forum? did you c my record? i trasfer over 20k from catalina to the greek and won over 200k... dude when you actually start winning in this industry, then you could start calling psters idiots... if not, the only fking idiot here is you my wigger friend!!! have a good night..

my baseball record is here, im up. i win more than you do in each sport, im sure. you said he was 'awful'. that is WRONG. you are WRONG. not maybe, its just a fact. 25 and 11 is not awful. maybe hes not as good in the playoffs, but hes not awful. simple as that. that is all ive said. you twist everything around and really have added nothing to support your original comment. again, i won on gs ml in all their wins. you did not. i understand whats going on. baseball? i know more about baseball right now than you ever have or will. im not your pal mc. join me in reality one day. this 'wigger' talk is just a sign of how pathetically slow your mind is.

i don't call people idiots unless they are talking out of their ass. you are wrong. its really that simple. you don't get it, that is what makes you an idiot.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, call up Grande, ask for Baldwin, and ask him how much did Blackjack win in baseball season last year way over 300,000 ask lenny how much did mulligan win basketball and baseball in 02 245,000 in 2 weeks, call up catalina im sure shoebox could ask how much did blackjack WIN IN basketball this year... mofome your the only idiot here!!! GET IT THREW YOUR DOPE OF A HEAD, YOUR NOT IN MY WAGERING LEVEL!!!! NEVER WILL BE IN MY LEVEL!!! NOW GO AND DO SOMETHING THAT YOUR GOOD AT...... TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOMA BOY!!!! AGAIN BOY, HAVE A GOOD NITE!!!!!:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, call up Grande, ask for Baldwin, and ask him how much did Blackjack win in baseball season last year way over 300,000 ask lenny how much did mulligan win basketball and baseball in 02 245,000 in 2 weeks, call up catalina im sure shoebox could ask how much did blackjack in basketball this year... mofome your the only idiot here!!! GET IT THREW YOUR DOPE OF A HEAD, YOUR NOT IN MY WAGERING LEVEL!!!! NEVER WILL BE IN MY LEVEL!!! NOW GO AND DO SOMETHING THAT YOUR GOOD AT...... TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOMA BOY!!!! AGAIN BOY, HAVE A GOOD NITE!!!!!:+textinb3

i don't need to email anyone to see that you're an idiot. you simply are not intelligent. thats all im saying. you may have had some success capping, but you're not a bright human being. thats all. you have more money than i do, congrats. fortunately for me, im brighter, funnier, younger and better looking. we can have a little contest for a couple hundred if you want, you're not impressive in any way.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, and your so intelligent. so, you cut grass and do some odd jobs once in a`while, you have a myspace account, you gamble, and go crazy when you win a `series for a couple of dollars.. and you take care of your MOMA, who is ill, and still find time to post here like a mad man, and YOUR THE INTELLIGEN ONE:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO MOFOME YOUR VERY COMICAL:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

BUT YOUR THE intelligent ONE:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

:+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO HE SMART:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, and your so intelligent. so, you cut grass and do some odd jobs once in a`while, you have a myspace account, you gamble, and go crazy when you win a `series for a couple of dollars.. and you take care of your MOMA, who is ill, and still find time to post here like a mad man, and YOUR THE INTELLIGEN ONE:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO MOFOME YOUR VERY COMICAL:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless

hmmm, well intelligence has everything to do with the ability to pick up on things, relate to people, and various other things which you are unable to do. you're not clever, you're not bright, you dont even have the ability to take part in a very simple conversation. i explain something to you and you reply with points that are completely irrational. i know more about sports than you do, if we were to take the same IQ test, you would score much lower, i dont know what confuses you. i go 'crazy'? i don't mention much of anything, i just explain. its almost as if you live in a world of complete fiction. those things you went on to cite are choices ive made.
again, you have made an attempt at slighting me, but you've actually said nothing. you have recited some facts that i told you....on purpose. unimpressive. you're quite slow.

:cheers

d ray

EOG Dedicated

MOFOME, what was your record in the baseball forum? did you c my record? i transfer over 20k from catalina to the greek and won over 200k... dude when you actually start winning in this industry, then you could start calling psters idiots... if not, the only fking idiot here is you my wigger friend!!! have a good night..
What does that have to do with Dirk?:flatten

mofome

Banned

:+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO HE SMART:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :+clueless

look how flustered you are. :)

mofome

Banned

What does that have to do with Dirk?:flatten

dd is unable to grasp any sort of reality. therefore he just posts smileys and rants about nothing relevant. a common tactic of those without any sense.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

HE SMART:+clueless NO HE DRUNK:cocktail NO HE SMART:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

HE SMART:+clueless NO HE DRUNK:cocktail NO HE SMAR

its almost as if you are now making fun of yourself. im off to bed. you post some more smileys, call some more people 'wiggers' (very clever), and reply to posts without even then hint of a rational thought. those are the things you do best.

goodnight, little buddy. its unfortunate, for you, that you can't just sleep off stupidity.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

HE SMART BY JOHNYDE<TABLE class=tborder id=post713650 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_713650 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">IF MY MATH IS CLOSE MOFOME IS AVERAGING A JJGOLDISH 35 POSTS A DAY HERE. ALMOST 19,000 POSTS IN 584 DAYS. NICE LIFE. 35 POSTS A DAY AND A COCK TO BOOT. IMAGINE THAT. OF COURSE WITH 35 POSTS A DAY YOU'D HAVE TO BE ABLE TO AD-LIB AND MAKEUP STUFF. I ALMOST SET HIM UP THE OTHER DAY BY ASKING EVERYONE FOR 5 TOP RAP SONGS AND I KNEW HE'D BE ON IT LIKE ANY JJGOLD CLONE WOULD. HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE HERE.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

the true comedy is in the fact that each of these tools is upset b/c they're stupid. they each talk without having any idea as to what it is they are talking about. i merely guide them in the right direction with some facts, care, and most importantly, love :+comfort+ .....and they get pissed off. brilliant people.

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

MOFOME, YOU RIGHT IM WRONG................................. FOR ME ITS OVER NOW..........................................................................

mofome

Banned

MOFOME, YOU RIGHT IM WRONG................................. FOR ME ITS OVER NOW..........................................................................

its been over. its not a big deal. dirk has not always been an awful player in the playoffs, thats all that matters in this thread. the rest was boredom of the worst kind. have a great weekend.