Kaite ... Looks like Paris Hilton is gonna be gettin some action

.... whether she wants it or not.

LYNWOOD, Calif. - Hotel heiress Paris Hilton better watch her back in the Century Regional Detention Facility, visitors who were at the jail yesterday warned.
"If you act like you're all high-class and uppity," Denise Chavis said, "you're done."
About 150 men and women were waiting outside the jail yesterday - along with Chavis - to see family and friends. Many said they believed the 26-year-old Hilton was in for a strong dose of reality.
"My ex-wife got beat up and got a black eye in this place," said a man, who declined to give his name out of fear of retribution against the woman.
And Hilton better hope the inmates don't remember the videotape broadcast widely on YouTube that shows her mocking Jewish and African-American people. "She better learn to bite her tongue," he said.
If she does report to the jail, Hilton will likely be living in a one- or two-person cell and segregated from the general population for her safety as a high-profile inmate.
A woman who gave her name only as Melanie and whose mother is in the jail on a narcotics charge said Hilton better thank her lucky stars for the extra security.
She said the general population showers together and that a large group of "very masculine lesbians" prey on them.
"This is bad," she said. "She's not going to make it."
Hilton will have to say "goodbye" to dye jobs and cosmetics and "hello" to five-minute showers once a day.
Her friends and family will only be able to talk to her through glass and her phone calls will be made on the jail's closely monitored pay phones.
Purse-pooch, Tinkerbell, will not be allowed to visit. And forget those designer duds she bought on Rodeo Drive.
In the big house, Paris will have to make two pairs of socks, one bra, two pairs of panties and two blue jumpsuits last for a week.
"You have to take your underwear and wash them out in the shower," said Chavis, whose sister has been in the jail for the past month on a stolen car charge. "The only thing you're allowed for makeup is a lipliner."
Hilton also won't find any 600-thread-count sheets or chocolates on her pillow.
Instead, she'll get a stainless steel cot topped by a thin mattress, one thin sheet and one scratchy wool blanket.
"The bedding is very minimal," said Debbie Day, whose 25-year-old daughter is locked up on a counterfeit bill charge. "And my daughter says the food is disgusting."
Paris would start her days in jail with a hard-boiled egg, a bowl of cold cereal and a small carton of milk.
And for lunch?
"They get baloney and bread with either mustard or mayonnaise, sometimes an apple and some watered down juice," said Chavis. "For dinner, they do get a hot meal."
Suzanna Twaite, who was at the jail to visit a friend, said she hopes Paris gets no special treatment. "I think she should be housed with the general population," she said. "I think she should find out what it's like in here."
Nick DiOrio said that his 40-year-old girlfriend is currently in the jail. "She says she'd rather be in state prison than be here," he said. "This is worse."

Katie

EOG Master
Re: Kaite ... Looks like Paris Hilton is gonna be gettin some action

oooh, sounds like tough times ahead, nic...

Couldn't happen to nicer girl if you ask me and a good example to use that no one is above the law. Hope she likes oral sex.

i'm sure she does nic...:houra

Katie, I have never met a girl that didn't like it :+excited-We use to call it the Johnny Bench when we were a bit younger ... Get it ... squat down like a baseball catcher and go to town girl ... well you get the idea.

Blondie

EOG Master

Katie, I have never met a girl that didn't like it :+excited-We use to call it the Johnny Bench when we were a bit younger ... Get it ... squat down like a baseball catcher and go to town girl ... well you get the idea.

:LMAO:LMAO

andrew748

Banned

i'm kinda looking forward to a paris tyson leaving jail :smokesmal

So ... we would kid around with our buddies when we had a date that night ... picture this ... "So Nick ... You gonna do the Johnny Bench tonight ?" ... and all the guys would laugh and say just don't let us down and make sure you do it right ... We want to hear some noise from that apartment.

Katie

EOG Master

So ... we would kid around with our buddies when we had a date that night ... picture this ... "So Nick ... You gonna do the Johnny Bench tonight ?" ... and all the guys would laugh and say just don't let us down and make sure you do it right ... We want to hear some noise from that apartment.

:LMAO

nicolos rather than the "johnny bench" we used to call it eating down at the "y".
as in ymca - hey i'm going to the y tonight, hope they're not serving crabs!