I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE!!!.....TO ANYONE THAT I HAVE OFFENDED HERE AT EOG

Please let me start by saying.....I have a drinking problem!
When i get drunk.....and have a bad night in sports.....I get very angry! This....leads me into posting some really bad things here at eog. I have made numerous derogatory posts...of my 7000+ posts here at eog!

If i have offended any of you in any way.....PLEASE ACCEPPT MY APOLOGY!!!

I have made numerous remarks about the Jewish Faith! When in fact...I do not know anyone who is Jewish nor do i know anything about the Jewsih religion. I made the comments because i knew that THE SHRINK was of Jewish faith and i thought that the mods were aswell!

I really enjoyed posting here at eog! When that priveledge was taken away from me......I really felt like i lost my best friend(s)!

Please accept my sincere apologies!

If I have offeneded any of you in away.....I am sorry!

If, I am allowed to post here at eog.....I promise that I will try my best to be an assett to the forum!

thanks.......SHAWN GOTTI

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE!!!.....TO ANYONE THAT I HAVE OFFENDED HERE AT EOG

Shawn, what about General, his GF, Dirty, & Bucs?

:cheers

I accept but you never offended the zerocage.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted

:+clueless ok homie, All you need is some good *****.

Hit this real quick, and paypal me 400 and a old english

Katie

EOG Master

who let you back in, shawn????

pvcpipe

EOG Master

when i used to drink, i would do a bunch of stuff i'm not proud of. so i'm not judging you. but saying that stuff about dirty's ex, and threatening the doj isn't cool at all.

after awhile, people got sick of my apologies. they got tired of me asking forgiveness and then doing the same shit over and over again.

i see the same pattern. you don't need forgiveness. you need help. i enjoy most of your posts, your picks, and your sense of humor. you have to make a decision, though.

THATS ONE NICE PU$$Y PASTORS BUT 4 BILLS YIKES!!

August West

Rambler

What did the DOJ say when you called them to rat out this site?

shawn were you gone?

LOL

:mutley

The Devil

EOG Master

SHAWN YOUR APOLIGIES GET OLD.....IN THE YEAR OR SO I HAVE BEEN HERE IT'S ABOUT THE 20TH ONE I HAVE READ.

IF YOU GET ANGRY WHEN YOU LOSE.....STOP GAMBLING...

IF YOU GET NASTY WHEN YOU DRINK....STOP DRINKING....

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.......GET HELP....

Welcome back, Shawn! Looking forward to having you around again.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I have to agree with Devil....

I will almost always accept a person's apology if i think they mean it....However, when its the 10th time for the same thing, you have to wonder.....However, I will go one more time, and give you the benefit of the doubt, because i hope anyone can change.....

You really went too far this last time though, with the email to dirty, general and shrink....If they can forgive you, then i can......But they are like my family, so when u said those things to them, you DID say them to me....and i was shocked....

But like i said, i hope u mean what u said, and will actually follow through with it this time, not like the other times, where it lasts until u decide you wanna get nasty again.....hopefully this is the start of a new Shawn, both in your posting life, and personal life....You got a little one that needs you around for along time, if u dont do it for yourself, or your wife, or us, PLEASE do it for him....

Best of luck

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Shawn-

I really dont know if you add anything meaningful to this forum. You spend most of your time here showing everyone that you are drunk, pill popping attention whore.

A while ago you mentioned that Shrink gave you a few dimes to get back on your feet when you were real down. So what do you do? You make comments on the Jewish religion just to try and piss off the man that helped you get back on your feet. Lots of class you got there SG.

We all know the rules, yet you called out dirty, used his real name and then made comments about his ex. This was completely uncalled for and to be honest, I found it extremely offensive. There are some places you just dont go, and bringing up an ex wife in an open forum is one of them.

You beg for attention, whether its asking to suck a womans toes or the way you post your plays. Instead of just posting plays, with maybe a season total of your w-l record, youd rather just give the caption of "WHAM BAM F*CK YOUR MAN TONIGHT" or other useless drivel.

Shawn, I could care less if you continue to post here or not. It seems there are many people that like you. I hope you get the help you need, as you have a wife and child that you should think about. At the moment I think you are a scumbag POS, hopefully you can change my mind with your next 7000 posts.

roseman

EOG Dedicated

Good Luck with your challenge. I haven't been around long enough at EOG to form a real opinion but it seems like many folks here have. Either way, it sounds like your ready to face some of your demons and admitting it is the first step.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I forgive you Shawn. Let's start a new path and see where it leads us. The guys above who posted about getting help are very correct. I know the road you are on with the pain meds and booze. Been there done that and know very well what it is like. The good news is that you can stop today. You can stop and never go back. The bad news is that it will be a VERY tough couple weeks, but after that you will notice quite a difference in yourself. A new man with a new outlook on many things. I recall in an AA meeting, a member told me that when I got sober I may not even like my cook anymore. The fog lifts and you can see clearly again when you get sober. That's enough of a rant. Shawn, welcome back and take care man.

Katie

EOG Master

welcome back shawn...

but please follow through and get the help you need...

I forgive you Shawn!! Your a pain in the ass sometimes, but so are alot of folks!! I hang around alot of guys just like you!! Good fellas at heart!!

You are one of the guys who came over to EOG in the beginning and that meant alot at the time. WELCOME BACK!! and try to straighten up a bit!! :p

janus

EOG Dedicated

I forgive you Shawn. Let's start a new path and see where it leads us. The guys above who posted about getting help are very correct. I know the road you are on with the pain meds and booze. Been there done that and know very well what it is like. The good news is that you can stop today. You can stop and never go back. The bad news is that it will be a VERY tough couple weeks, but after that you will notice quite a difference in yourself. A new man with a new outlook on many things. I recall in an AA meeting, a member told me that when I got sober I may not even like my cook anymore. The fog lifts and you can see clearly again when you get sober. That's enough of a rant. Shawn, welcome back and take care man.

all true. good post.

mofome

Banned

i didn't see any of the personal attacks on deeds, ken, pete or anyone else. i saw one thread about 'jews' which was more than enough. i certainly dont need to see the personal attacks on those guys. shawn has a lot of personality which is a good thing, but obviously not if he allows alcohol to control it. i think everyone here just wants the best for ya, gotti, just calm yourself. you should have my email, you can Always email me when you're hammered if you just want to vent and feel like you're headed in a direction you will later regret. you're a grown man, you choose what to say and what not to, just let the last time be the last. the only positive anyone can do with a mistake is learn from it. hope you're ok, shawn.

Somebody should post a link to his last apology......

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

To show your sincerity, Shawn, you must become a Yankee fan!:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Good gracious, what a perfect group of human's can i vomit now.....It's a Gambling forum and the same people that get affended and rip people back are the same people that act like they live some perfect fucking life.......MODS OR GODS !!!!!!!!!

Shawn, what about General, his GF, Dirty, & Bucs?

:cheers

i have sent numerous emails to both general and dirty

i will also be sending personal apologies to all other mods

when i used to drink, i would do a bunch of stuff i'm not proud of. so i'm not judging you. but saying that stuff about dirty's ex, and threatening the doj isn't cool at all.

after awhile, people got sick of my apologies. they got tired of me asking forgiveness and then doing the same shit over and over again.

i see the same pattern. you don't need forgiveness. you need help. i enjoy most of your posts, your picks, and your sense of humor. you have to make a decision, though.

your right! i do need help

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

i have sent numerous emails to both general and dirty

i will also be sending personal apologies to all other mods

I know man, I just thought maybe it would be cool to offer the apology to those guys on here for those personal attacks made in those emails.... :cheers

I know man, I just thought maybe it would be cool to offer the apology to those guys on here for those personal attacks made in those emails.... :cheers

I MEAN I SENT THEM ALL EMAIL APOLOGYS!! INCLUDING YOU!:p

NickPappagiorgio...........THERES ALOTTA TRUTH IN WHAT YOU SAID!

IM SORRY THAT YOU DONT LIKE MY POSTING STYLE!:( I STARTED ALL THAT SLAMA JAMA WHAM BAM SUPER LOCK STUFF JUST POKING FUN AT TOUTS!

ANYWAY.......NICK, I HOPE YOU WILL GIMME A CLEAN SLATE! I NEED ALL THE FRIENDS I CAN GET!:cool:

ballwonder<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_722101", true); </SCRIPT> .........ACTUALLY......I HAD BEN SENDING GENEREAL AND DIRTY EMAILS BEGGING TO BE OFF POST REVIEW FOR A WHILE!

ONLY WHEN I THOUGHT THAT I WAS NEVER GETIING OFF POST REVIEW DID I GO ACROSS THE STREET!

i didn't see any of the personal attacks on deeds, ken, pete or anyone else. i saw one thread about 'jews' which was more than enough. i certainly dont need to see the personal attacks on those guys. shawn has a lot of personality which is a good thing, but obviously not if he allows alcohol to control it. i think everyone here just wants the best for ya, gotti, just calm yourself. you should have my email, you can Always email me when you're hammered if you just want to vent and feel like you're headed in a direction you will later regret. you're a grown man, you choose what to say and what not to, just let the last time be the last. the only positive anyone can do with a mistake is learn from it. hope you're ok, shawn.

mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_722095", true); </SCRIPT> ......... I SAID ALOOTA FUCKED UP SICK SHIT!:( MOST OF WHICH I DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER SAYING:+clueless

PERCOCET + BUD LIGHT + A LOSING NIGHT IN SPORTS IS NO EXCUSE!!!!

BUT I AM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON SOBER!:cool:

WHEN I COULDNT POST......I REALLY FELT LIKE I LOST MY BEST FRIEND(S):(

SO....NOW I GOT ONE MORE LAST CHANCE!!! :party

AND I THINK IF PEOPLE GIVE THE NEW AND IMPROVED SHAWN GOTTI A CHANCE....THEY MIGHT JUST LIKE HIM!

dirty

EOG Master

mofome<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_722095", true); </script> ......... I SAID ALOOTA FUCKED UP SICK SHIT!:( MOST OF WHICH I DIDNT EVEN REMEMBER SAYING:+clueless

PERCOCET + BUD LIGHT + A LOSING NIGHT IN SPORTS IS NO EXCUSE!!!!

BUT I AM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PERSON SOBER!:cool:

WHEN I COULDNT POST......I REALLY FELT LIKE I LOST MY BEST FRIEND(S):(

SO....NOW I GOT ONE MORE LAST CHANCE!!! :party

AND I THINK IF PEOPLE GIVE THE NEW AND IMPROVED SHAWN GOTTI A CHANCE....THEY MIGHT JUST LIKE HIM!

Till he hits the Red Bull and Old E :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You gonna let him talk about you like that GOTTI :dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

OLD SHAWN GOTTI WOULD GO ON A RAMPAGE!

NEW AND IMPROVED SHAWN GOTTI WILL SIMPLY SAY............

andrew748

Banned

new improved gotti with 35 % less anger?

might as well have this bunch sit around a fire hold hands and smoke the piece pipe

bud light makes you go on a rampage like that ?

don't ever get your hands on real liqour then dude

and btw gotti, I really like your old style

roach23

Banned

Good gracious, what a perfect group of human's can i vomit now.....It's a Gambling forum and the same people that get affended and rip people back are the same people that act like they live some perfect fucking life.......MODS OR GODS !!!!!!!!!

Hitdogg has been speaking lots of truth recently.