Giants

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Giants

i will start winning these types of game sooner or later its just a matter of fucking time

BigDaddy

EOG Master

they cant catch a fly ball they cant stop the runner from scoring on a single to left field with runner on 1st :LMAO

BigDaddy

EOG Master

they get a leadoff walk to bonds bottom 8th pinch run for him yet they dont bunt the pinch runner into scoring position they let the worthless durham hit :+clueless

BigDaddy

EOG Master

then i read a post like this

"I won a 5 team MLB parlay last night - and followed it up with a 3 team afternoon parlay.. (mets, brewers, cards)....

great run I am on... 8 for my last 8!!!!"

LOL! alll fucking favorites go figure:doh1 i would bet the other 5 were also probally

his most likely 5 teamer yesterday

detroit
boston
nyy
milwaukee
baltimore

BigDaddy

EOG Master

once again i get morris + money has a 2 run lead and the bullpen fucking blows it

benitez is a fucking bum:hung

Are you shitting me? That big fat piece of SHIT? Benetiez - WTF is he still doing with them?:(

Fucking asshole SMILES when he gives up the dinger (and, he smiles ALOT!)

As a SF Giant fan I can't take his bullshit anymore, and he shloud be very happy I live in Vegas now, or I would be there to torment his sorry fucking ass on a regular basis. Him and that GM Brian Sabean, CUT that piece of SHIT LOOSE, now BRIAN!! WTF?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :doh1

mofome

Banned

bigd, would you shoot me please?

ive got cinci +105

Blum scored, Giles to third on balk.

:hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung

BigDaddy

EOG Master

bigd, would you shoot me please?

ive got cinci +105

Blum scored, Giles to third on balk.

:hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung :hung

mo that is sick hopefully you can win in extras:cheers was it a 2 out balk?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Are you shitting me? That big fat piece of SHIT? Benetiez - WTF is he still doing with them?:(

Fucking asshole SMILES when he gives up the dinger (and, he smiles ALOT!)

As a SF Giant fan I can't take his bullshit anymore, and he shloud be very happy I live in Vegas now, or I would be there to torment his sorry fucking ass on a regular basis. Him and that GM Brian Sabean, CUT that piece of SHIT LOOSE, now BRIAN!! WTF?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :doh1

not shitting you i was hoping to get an extra run in top 8th when giants had 1st and 3rd 1 out as i knew that POS would be in the game soon and sure as fuck they put him with 2 outs to face pence and he goes yard:hung

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

i got Cincy also...man on 1st and no outs...i already got screwed by the Giants earlier...i'm just trying to salvage the night.. with Cincy and the Warriors 2nd half...good luck all