bulls

Re: bulls

<TABLE width=650><TBODY><TR><TD>Wager Type:</TD><TD>Spread (or run line)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Wager Status:</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR><TD>Risk / To Win Amount:</TD><TD>$1,250.00 / $1,000.00 (USD) Accepted 5/10/2007 10:08 PM - EST</TD></TR><TR><TD>Amount Paid: </TD><TD>2,250.00</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD>Sport / Period:</TD><TD>NBA Basketball / 2nd Half </TD></TR><TR><TD>Line:
</TD><TD>Detroit Pistons 5/10/2007 9:05:01 PM - (EST)
-4 -125</TD></TR></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>* Game Notes:</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> (ESPN) NBA Playoff (Det leads 2-0

:party :party :party :party :party
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BigDaddy

EOG Master

nice call gotti but you need help in MM i see you bet $250 tickets then you bet $1000 tickets not the way to go IMO:cheers and you could have got -3- -110 right when the line came out if you new that was the play

mofome

Banned

nice call gotti but you need help in MM i see you bet $250 tickets then you bet $1000 tickets not the way to go IMO:cheers and you could have got -3- -110 right when the line came out if you new that was the play

my first thoughts as well, but gotti is having a good run and some fun. happy that the young man seems to be in good spirits.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

my first thoughts as well, but gotti is having a good run and some fun. happy that the young man seems to be in good spirits.

mo i dont want anyone to lose just trying to help from experience glad you agree:cheers

mofome

Banned

mo i dont want anyone to lose just trying to help from experience glad you agree:cheers

i understand where you are coming from and i agree completely. from the little evidence we have here, and it seems we have some, it looks like hes playing quite a % of what hes got, and doing so more with impulse than anything else.

his wager says 2nd half...
im not sure what the halftime line was nor when the game started.