Big play

A-Train

Banned
Texas -1.5 +155

I know this should be in the baseball forum but its really close to game time and this is a huge play....ive been very hot and am very confident...mods move it if u have to but im just trying to make u guys some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A-Train

Banned
Re: Big play

Thx for the advice but i lay 1.5 on average of 5 times a season....this is a very strong play...

mofome

Banned

this play could win, but there is no way you could justify it as one of the top couple plays in a baseball season.

biggest play ever! I don't even see a reason why anyone would justify this as a great play , let alone go big on it. :cocktail

A-Train

Banned

zerocage
where does it state biggest play ever??????
And after 8.5 innings u will see why it was a great play....

mofome

Banned

a-train, bonser is better than tejeda. i dont dislike tejeda, hes a talented kid, but its almost impossible to project what you may get out of him. i wanted the Os to deal for him when the phills put him on the block. hes talented, but unpredictable at this point. anyway, if the starters are fairly even, then you certainly have to give minn an edge with the BPen. from there, texas only has 8Abs to get 2 more runs than Minn will get in 9. unless you are counting on a HR in the bottom of the 9th or in extras.

thats what i saw when glancing at this one.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

We may have a winner as it is very early. The rally caps will work.

Good luck guys

A-Train

Banned

Mo..
I disagree about bonser being better thatn Tejada...true we dont know which Tejada will show up...but he has filthy stuff and texas can hit...im still confident tex will come alive...

mofome

Banned

Mo..
I disagree about bonser being better thatn Tejada...true we dont know which Tejada will show up...but he has filthy stuff and texas can hit...im still confident tex will come alive...

tejeda gets great natural movement on his stuff, but boof is a better pitcher at this point, imo. this year boof is getting over a K an inning and has an era under 4.00. hes got one of the better breaking balls in the AL. Texas has the better lineup and they have the ability to put together big innings, but if they dont have a lead through 6, it doesnt get much better than the minn pen.

i didnt play this game, i hope you win. I just couldnt imagine the reasoning behind this being a huge play. not many talk baseball, so i just wanted to get a feel for where you're at with this one.

bol.

mofome

Banned

crain is pretty good.

nathan is the big boy. Guerrier has been much better this year than Crain. Neshek is one of the best RPs in the league. Rincon has been great for 4+ years now. seems as if they have enough pen. its no matter, you liked the feel of this one, thats why you bet it. you dont like boof, you do like tejeda. thats all fine. just doesnt seem like it warrants a large announcement. to each their own.

gl

I am on texas as well.. It seems like Minny is getting on base with a walk every inning.. Tejada has the heat but is lacking control.... Texas had a chance to add a couple of more runs last inning but couldn't finish.. Looks like a shootout..

4-2 Minny.. Wilson just threw a strike but was called ball 4.. Minny has scored every inning.. Texas better start doing something here..

Wilson wild pitch, 5-2 Minny... There is alot going wrong with the rangers.. I'm starting to regret this wager...

Well looks like we lost this one A-train.. I had a bad feeling about this since the twins came out and scored right away... The twins have a man on second no one out and the great Frank Francisco on the mound... The rangers are done... Funny, remember when the Twins couldn't hit the side of a barn a couple of weeks ago vs. the sox..

mofome

Banned

Mo- Why? seems like the Yanks are in a must win situation tonight... The red sox lose and what? They are still ahead by 9.5... Are you sensing a trap?

boston doesnt want to beat the yanks any more, or any less, than the yanks want to beat them tonight. the yanks arent going to play better tonight b/c they must win. for one, they think their season starts again with the return of clemens. 2ndly, its still just may. the yanks have been trying to win all season, but they haven't. they aren't going to reach back for something extra tonight. if boston is tied or in the lead by the 7th, they will likely win. schilling isnt young anymore, but hes still a good pitcher and one i will back at +128. behind schilling you have, perhaps, the best set up/closer combination in the league right now.
what we have here is fairly simple. we have a 31-14 team as an underdog vs a 20-24 team. if i can get +money on the better team, i will take it. no need to look more into things than whats there. someone who wants to justify boston could say that the yanks have distractiosn with jason giambi's name in the media and so on. simply looking at the facts and not trying to see something thats not there, ive got to like boston if im betting this game.

boston doesnt want to beat the yanks any more, or any less, than the yanks want to beat them tonight. the yanks arent going to play better tonight b/c they must win. for one, they think their season starts again with the return of clemens. 2ndly, its still just may. the yanks have been trying to win all season, but they haven't. they aren't going to reach back for something extra tonight. if boston is tied or in the lead by the 7th, they will likely win. schilling isnt young anymore, but hes still a good pitcher and one i will back at +128. behind schilling you have, perhaps, the best set up/closer combination in the league right now.
what we have here is fairly simple. we have a 31-14 team as an underdog vs a 20-24 team. if i can get +money on the better team, i will take it. no need to look more into things than whats there. someone who wants to justify boston could say that the yanks have distractiosn with jason giambi's name in the media and so on. simply looking at the facts and not trying to see something thats not there, ive got to like boston if im betting this game.

About time someone says something that isn't completely square and makes sense.:cocktail

A-Train

Banned

we tried with the rangers...sorry for the loser...but please pull for the cubs.....i need them to complete a great nite...

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks for posting anyway Atrain.... everyone has losing plays .... Good LUck on the Cubbies...

mofome

Banned

atrain, bol tomorrow. i take it your a bases man, maybe we can get some good talks goin in the future.

A-Train<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_741098", true); </SCRIPT> ...........i used to pick lotsa losers!!! but, then i went to dirty and the generals school of handicapping!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: been picking winners eversince!!:+excited- :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

A-Train<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_741098", true); </script> ...........i used to pick lotsa losers!!! but, then i went to dirty and the generals school of handicapping!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: been picking winners eversince!!:+excited- :cheers

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004 The Cook is who we need to be Following

A-Train

Banned

mo...i will be around tom afternoon..bases is my thing ...i make my living on bases and try and stay afloat the rest of the year...

About time someone says something that isn't completely square and makes sense.:cocktail

I was leaning yanks and they won... I don't see how a square play is a negative if the analysis of the game results in more betting on the fav.. In this instance I stated that Schilling was hit hard by the tigers last time out and he got knocked around again tonight.. Square play or not I'll cash the ticket with a smile..