Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

mofome

Banned
Re: Does mofome bring more good or bad to our community?

You should really work on expressing yourself more openly and freely.....come on now.....don't hold back.....let us know how you really feel.

Honestly, your responses are as good it gets......I always look forward to them and the second shoe that is always ready to drop. Well done my Mother from a different Brother! I think Shrink should really think about paying you to join this site professionally. I am sure it would be the best money he has ever spent. Anyhow, Everyone, Have A Great Afternoon! I am going to drink an ice cold Molson and bet on a few ponies - Wish Me Luck! Ciao!

haha i cant wait till we get the chance to meet up, zz. thanks for the compliments, i just speak whats on my mind and bring some reality to those that need a dose. peter is kens boy, peter and i do not get along, i do not think that i will soon be employed by ken. :nono
:cocktail

one day you and some of the guys will have to teach me a bit about the horses and we'll head out to a track. i will probably be at preakness this year if you can make it?

YEAHWEIRDHOWTHATWORKSMOHAVEYALOOKEDINAMIRRORLATELYBESTOFLUCKTONIGHTWITHYOURMONOPOLYBETS

mofome

Banned

ive got 150 on the over tonight at betjam, i think they only take real money. that could easily be varified, but without something in it for me, thats not necessary. make a wager, for instance. You wont, b/c you're all talk. you have stated nothing today that was rational nor based on fact. how lovely.

mofome

Banned

i think you gots lot of e-lovers mo..

there was a 30 minute ourburst by my new friend that struck fear into my soul. i was thinking, could someone be more obsessed with me and than i am? as of now, im still uncertain.

And the purpose of bumping this thread tonight is.. :+clueless

A- PURE & HONEST

B- CALCULATING & RETARDED

mo likes to pick fights with people, then insults them like a 2nd grader until the other person gets bored and stops posting. :)

mofome

Banned

mo likes to pick fights with people, then insults them like a 2nd grader until the other person gets bored and stops posting.

i like to correct people so they can speak with more knowledge than they used to have. helpful, really. i like to share laughs, wins, and insight into games. i make jokes when i get bored of people like you who offer nothing.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

mofome's ok but he's no jjgold!

two compliments all in one. ty.

i suppose if i wanted to post outlandish/racist material i could, but i dont. did jj ever talk sports? im asking b/c he was gone before i got here. i liked a couple of his youtube things, but all i know is he posted a lot of off the wall shit. hes a character. i dont know much of him, but anyone who is as funny as it seems he was, has some intelligence.

Mr. Met

EOG Addicted

I was just comparing the 2 of you because of your prolific posting. I don't know how you guys do it.

mofome

Banned

I was just comparing the 2 of you because of your prolific posting. I don't know how you guys do it.

two of the biggest losers you'll ever know. dont try to argue, you'll lose.

:suit:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

how did i miss this thread:+clueless mo is good for EOG :cheers

Cannon

Banned

With MOMAN you have to take the good with the bad.