Chuck Liddel is scared of Quinton Jackson

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member
Re: Chuck Liddel is scared of Quinton Jackson

i cant wait for all the non pride following americans to bet the shit out of iceman so i can get a better price on rampage.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Chuck is 100x better than 2003 - it will be a good fight - Rampage is good but there is much better than him and on that list is Chuck - Chuck may lose to Rua but should beat Jackson.

i saw a poll on espn.com 80% think Liddel is going to win that means im wagering on Jackson

i saw a poll on espn.com 80% think Liddel is going to win that means im wagering on Jackson

Maybe due to him getting exposure on Entourage a few weeks back, the public now loves him more...

would like to see Rampage toss Chuck on his head

but, knowing Chuck, he will just get up and KO Rampage

Forget about the PRIDE fight, Chuck will be ready for this one, and Rampage, well, it just seems he was born to fight...

I could care less who wins, just want to see a brutal fight

Last night's TUF episode was awesome

PS- Anyone know the OPENING LINES??? I snoozed on this one

karamazov

EOG Veteran

Liddel wins this fight. I do think Liddel is a bit overrated but he is still better than Jackson. Liddel is a better wrestler than Jackson. And Liddel is a way better striker than Jackson.

Liddel wins this fight. I do think Liddel is a bit overrated but he is still better than Jackson. Liddel is a better wrestler than Jackson. And Liddel is a way better striker than Jackson.

I agree, Chuck isn't much of a wrestler though which is why is ground strategy is simply to get up, he doesn't want anything to do with the ground. Sounds simplistic, but it works. He is very, very tough to take down, and if he does, he almost always pops back up, he will not pull into guard unless as a last defense.
Rampage does match well with Chuck though, Rampage is very proficient with slams and take downs, and he might simply overpower Chuck.

I don't which guy is scared of which but I'm scared of both of them!
I would be too, both these guys are natural born fighters
but to be honest- neither one is scared of each other. They are true professionals who both have been doing this a long time at a very high level.:bank:

Trip my ducks

EOG Enthusiast

I see this fight as a coin toss, so naturally my play will be on Jackson who is currently +160 at BetUS. I may hold off on this as I expect a lot of late money on Chuck to result in a bettter number.

Anyone know of anything better than +160 on Jackson?

unfortunately, my only out, BetJam waits to post lines only a few hours before the fight, after lines have settled. Might be a good thing though, as I see Liddel's line getting pumped up...

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Sorry Pastor my man, this isn't boxing

This is true to life brawling/wrestling/fighting

Liddel should come out on top.......

karamazov

EOG Veteran

Smoke I don't think Rampage will take Liddle down as easily as you think. Rampage is a beast but Chuck has just great positioning.

Smoke I don't think Rampage will take Liddle down as easily as you think. Rampage is a beast but Chuck has just great positioning.

you're right, except when he gets cornered and loses his angles.
sometimes he can punch his way out of it...

Liddell got knocked silly didnt look like he trained for the fight with that gut

In all of his other fights, he always has that gut JT, just got beat at his own game

ok I just figured his been living the hollywood lifestyle and parting it up everynight like a rockstar and not taking this fight serious

ok I just figured his been living the hollywood lifestyle and parting it up everynight like a rockstar and not taking this fight serious

totally understandable.

In fact, your kinda right. Chuck has been rumored to have gone 'Hollywood' to a certain extent in recent history.

He claims to "Fight hard, train hard and party even harder" He has been rumored to be doing a lot of the latter.

Chuck will be back more prepared, no doubt

Shogun is a very good fighter but hasn't been against a lot of top level guys. He's an exciting striker and very good at jui jitsu... pretty sure he has his black belt. He'll be in the UFC before long. I think I heard he wants to do movies in Hollywood.

Vid of Shogun:

<div><object width="425" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/yod9zz0yFf4If6bM1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/yod9zz0yFf4If6bM1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="335" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvmal_mauricio-shogun-rua-pride-hl">Mauricio Shogun Rua Pride HL</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/estevaovix">estevaovix</a></i></div>

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Bet he hopes he never sees that guy again.......

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIRHqYUUOX8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aIRHqYUUOX8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I forgot about that fight, thanks Hache

shogun brings a new definition to the word 'relentless'

pure killer instinct, can't be taught

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

thanks to all the guys who bet chuck and dont follow pride fighting and made a better line for rampage.

what a bunch of sorry excuses for a guy that just got knocked the fuck out.

deal with it

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Sorry Pastor my man, this isn't boxing

This is true to life brawling/wrestling/fighting

Liddel should come out on top.......
Different sport, same RESULTS.................... !!!!! LOL.............................................. LOL....................