Bucsfan67 Friday Bases...(236-196, +72.71 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys....Hope everyone is ready for a big holiday weekend...alot of people probably have next 3 days off, so enjoy, and be safe...hopefully we can make a little $$$$ along the way as well.....

Mets (-127)......2 units

Atlanta (-156).....2 units

St Louis -1.5 (+128)....1 unit

San Diego (-126)....1 unit

Col/SF OVER 7.5 (+101)....2 units

Cubs (+118).....1 unit

Yankees (-137).....3 units (fav play)

Yankes -1.5 (+148).....1 unit

Seat/KC OVER 7.5 (-110).....2 units

Re: Bucsfan67 Friday Bases...(236-196, +72.71 units, ytd..)

Hope it's a great long weekend for you, Buc$!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Afternoon guys....Hope everyone is ready for a big holiday weekend...alot of people probably have next 3 days off, so enjoy, and be safe...hopefully we can make a little $$$$ along the way as well.....

Yankees (-137).....3 units (fav play)

and the Angels at this price are MY fave play

i have no clue why this line went from Evil Empire -120 to about -150

it almost looks like no one thinks the angels will show up

no clue why this line has skyrocketed like this but ALL OF THE VALUE lies with the only AL team to have a winnign record vs the Evil Empire

Good luck Bucs...time to start off the weekend on a big winning note!!

Sleeper

EOG Addicted

Have a great Holiday week end Bucs, and good luck with your plays.
Sleeper

krh7

EOG Member

ouch 1-9 last 10 3 unit plays. u r still having a hell of a season and i can't wait to bust out of this slup. funny that you are still on pace for +200 units after going 1-9 on 3 star plays. very cyclical sport this baseball betting.....

Last edited:

Come on guys, enough of the 1-10 shit. I'm positive he knows it, but is yet still doing great. I don't follow him day by day, but I do believe there was a large stretch of 3 units winners earlier this season.

krh7

EOG Member

Come on guys, enough of the 1-10 shit. I'm positive he knows it, but is yet still doing great. I don't follow him day by day, but I do believe there was a large stretch of 3 units winners earlier this season.

i know he has a great run in 3 units plays in earlier in the year. it just proves that the best way to get results is to follow 1 guy all year long. u never know when the streaks will come. this one is tough to ride out, but i never would have been up 100 units without him so i'll just keep plugging along making money in the long run.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ouch 1-9 last 10 3 unit plays. u r still having a hell of a season and i can't wait to bust out of this slup. funny that you are still on pace for +200 units after going 1-9 on 3 star plays. very cyclical sport this baseball betting.....

yeah, im more concerned about being up 70 units already for the season, than I am on how i got there, or what days i was hot, or how many favs it took..

I get this stuff every year.....which days to play, what units to play, whether to play over/unders, how many favs to play, not to play runlines..

I am worried about making money, and having fun.....I will lose every 3 unit play for the season, if i end up making a nice chunk of change, i could care less......

doesnt matter to me how i get there, as long as i do

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

have a great memorial day weekend bucs

lets root this SF/Col over

Cannon

Banned

As long as you are winning big who cares about losing the big ones.

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Bucs, FUCK these assholes that are trying to mess with your mind because they are jealous of your success !!! I have been with you since +17 units so I have made a ton with you and will stick with you the whole season $$$ There are alot of players like me out there, that dont post, that feel the same way $$$ This is a business and kicking the man's ass is fun $$$

Cannon

Banned

Hercules how much have you won the last two months?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs, FUCK these assholes that are trying to mess with your mind because they are jealous of your success !!! I have been with you since +17 units so I have made a ton with you and will stick with you the whole season $$$ There are alot of players like me out there, that dont post, that feel the same way $$$ This is a business and kicking the man's ass is fun $$$

Thanks Hercules.....

I can read between the lines, and know who is making legite observations, and who is just here cuz they dont get enough attention...same ones that try to do it to everyone.....

Sad they are so threatened by someone else doing well...i just dont understand it....but then again, i dont have to

I have more respect for myself and others than that...

yeah, im more concerned about being up 70 units already for the season, than I am on how i got there, or what days i was hot, or how many favs it took..

I get this stuff every year.....which days to play, what units to play, whether to play over/unders, how many favs to play, not to play runlines..

I am worried about making money, and having fun.....I will lose every 3 unit play for the season, if i end up making a nice chunk of change, i could care less......

doesnt matter to me how i get there, as long as i do

bucs, continue to do what you have been doin all along. so many people view your thread, take your opinions, look at your pics before they make their own to compare, so ignore the bullshit and as we've heard 1000 times, MLB IS A GRIND!!

and i think Hercules has made the most units on this board, haha dont you agree cannon?

Cannon

Banned

He must be up over 1000 units in two months. Hell and I thought I was doing good this guy must have piles and piles of money.