Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: Kodiak7: What you need to know about him

Another disaster for Kodiak last night, I believe that makes 5 straight losing days in the nba. Tracks have proven him to be the worst capper on the net. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ AND WARN OTHERS ABOUT HIM AT OTHER SITES OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW!!!

Have to believe kodiaks list is the list that does not exist. Why the hell would anyone who was ever on his list want to remain on it:+clueless :+clueless , unless they using his picks to fade. In any regard very funny!

It's been said previously but still is worth noting/repeating, a solid fade is as good as a grinder (quality `capper who makes money) - one just needs to know which is which. :+excited-

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak according to tracks would be a solid fade over the long haul, thanks for stopping by Pac Man.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is a poor capper of sports the tracks at the RX proved that dropping 1200 units(-$120,000) over a 14 month stretch at 2,3 & 5 units per play. What makes him even more dangerous is his :+signs15- , so be very careful AND NEVER SEND HIM $$$!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Not a red cent, I took an interest when I heard Husker and so many others tell of his lies and poor capping skills. I took the time to research the tracks of him and he imo is a person of very poor character and should be trusted by no one!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

It is not the poor capping that makes kodiak a bad person, it is the lies and ways inwhich he tried to manipulate those tracking him that show him to be a person of very poor character and one that should be trusted by no one!!!!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Just another awful day for kodiak 0-3 on Sunday puts the losing streak at 6 or 7 straight days in the NBA. Facts in tracks at the RX have proven him to be the worst on the net. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ AND WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES ABOUT HIM OR THIS COULD BE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW:hung

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:party Kodiak stopd the bleeding on Monday going 2-0, 1st winning day in a week:thumbsup

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Identity:Kodiak has lost approx 8 of last 9 days and today with his Pistons getting drubbed again the losing continued.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Do not ever forget how this clown called kodiak dropped 1200 units(-$120,000) over a 14 month stretch at 2,3, & 5 units per play while being tracked by Husker,Cashflowmatters, & Ground Hog at the RX. I took the time to research these tracks and they were accurate & honest, the only thing deceptive about the tracks was KODIAK trying to manipulate the trackers. DO NOT EVER SEND HIM $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU :hung .

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Kodiaks NBA Playoffs: Tracked by ERBtheGREAT

YTD: 46-45-3

4/21: 3-0-1
Orlando +9.5 = win
Miami +5 = push
Houston -6 = win
Detroit over 180.5 = win
4/22: 3-2
Washington under 191 = win
Washington +12.5 = lose
Denver under 196 = win
Dallas over 214.5 = lose
Lakers +10.5 = win
4/23: 1-0-1
Detroit -8 = push
Houston -5.5 = win
4/24: 1-3
LAKERS +10 -120 = lose
NJ +5 = lose
Miami +3.5 = lose
Miami over 182 = win
4/25: 3-0
Dallas -9 = win
Washington +12 = win
Dallas over = win ... no spread indicated?
4/26: 2-0
Detroit under 184 = win
LAKERS under 210.5 = win
4/28: 4-0-1
Cleveland -4 = win
Clev under 190 = push
Utah -3.5 = win
Detroit over 183 = win
San Antonio -2 = win

4/29: 1-2
Dallas -3.5 = lose
NJ under 191.5 = win
Miami over 186.5 = lose

4/30: 2-1
Cleveland over 190 = lose
San Antonio -2.5 = win
Utah +6 = win
5/1: 2-1
Golden St +9 = win
Golden St over 206 = win
New Jeresy under 189.5 = lose
5/2: 1-0
Lakers over 210 = win
5/3: 2-1
UTAH -4.5 = win
UTAH over 183.5 = lose
GS +2.5 = win
5/4: 1-1
NJ -8 = lose
NJ OVER 187 = win
------------------------------------YTD 26-11-3
5/5: 1-1
Detroit over 181 = lose
Utah +5 = win
5/6: 1-1
NJ +6.5 = win
PHX -4.5 = lose
5/7: 2-0
Detroit -5 = win
GS +4.5 = win
5/8: 1-2
NJ +4.5 = lose
NJ over 181 = win
SA +5 = lose
5/9: 0-2
GS +4 = lose
GS under 213 = lose
5/10: 1-1
Detroit over 183.5 = lose
Detroit +2.5 = win
5/11: 1-0
Golden St -6.5 = win
5/12: 1-2
PHX +4.5 = lose
Cleveland +5 = lose
PHX over 201.5 = win
5/13: 1-3
Detroit -2.5 = lose
Golden St -6.5 = lose
Detroit over 182 = win
Golden St. over 218.5 = lose
5/14: 2-2
Clev. over 184.5 = lose
PHX +3.5 = win
PHX over 202.5 = lose
Clecv +3.5 = win
5/15: 1-1
Detroit over 184 = win
GS +5 = lose
5/17: 1-1
Detroit +2.5 = win
Det. over 184 = lose
5/18: 1-3
PHX +3 = lose
PHX over 201 = win
PHX ML +120 = lose
NJ -3 = lose
5/20: 1-1
Utah +7-120 = lose
Utah over 185 = win
5/21: 0-2
Detroit -6.5 = lose
Detroit -3.5 1st 1/2 = lose
5/22: 0-2
UTAH +6.5
UTAH under 188
5/24: 0-3
Detroit -3 1st 1/2 = lose
Detroit -5.5 = lose
Detroit over 174.5 = lose
5/27: 0-3
Detroit +4 -120 = lose
Detroit ML +160 = lose
Detroit over 172.5 = lose
5/28: 2-0
SA -1.5 = win
SA under 191 = win
5/29: 1-1
Detroit +2 = lose
Detroit over 170.5 = win
5/30: 1-1
UTAH +8 -120 = lose
UTAH over 188 = win
5/31: 1-2
DETROIT -3 1st 1/2 = lose
DETROIT -5.5 = lose
DETROIT over 172 = win

since being 26-11-3, you have went 20-34
YTD: 46-45-3

he's down over 1500 units right now....if 1 unit=$100, that would be $150,000. i hope kody is playing 1 unit=$10.00 or so....

husker

EOG Addicted

great post erb. i just shows what a lying fraud boo-boo bear is.

Thanks ERB. Its funny that this accurate track you have kept calls out HUSKER and Mariah aka cashflow, ONCE AGAIN! I have myself at 49-47 Playoffs YTD. So were right there together. Husker has me -1500 units however this after a WINNING NBA AND CBB SEASON. How is that possible you ask? Real simple he keeps a BOGUS TRACK.... ONCE AGAIN HUSKER IS EXPOSED..

As I have pointed out numerous times husker switches lines, omits winning plays, and fails to add my winning units correctly on a daily basis. This is why nobody cares what he or mariah say and why there so-called tracks are off thousand's of units. People like ERB the great are the ones to look at for HONESTY.... GREAT WORK ERB!

ID that is the point. 48-47 or 49-47 is accurate. These KIDS like cannon, cashflow aka mariah and Husker are the lowest form of SCUM they lie and try to manipulate everything into there favor. Husker has been EXPOSED over 25 times now for keeping bad tracks he is what we refer to as a SCAMMER ans a LIER... Cannon much the same... Anyway have a nice day its nice to EXPOSE these losers ONCE AGAIN!

:doh1

husker

EOG Addicted

at 46-45 boo-boo would be -437.5u (aprox., some were ml plays)for the playoffs. i had you -905u before the playoffs.

6/2 plays are not included eather. 1-2 -137.5u why didn't you mention that boo-boo??

that would be 47-47 -587.5u (aprox., some were ml plays) for the playoffs.

Last edited:

ID that is the point. 48-47 or 49-47 is accurate. These KIDS like cannon, cashflow aka mariah and Husker are the lowest form of SCUM they lie and try to manipulate everything into there favor. Husker has been EXPOSED over 25 times now for keeping bad tracks he is what we refer to as a SCAMMER ans a LIER... Cannon much the same... Anyway have a nice day its nice to EXPOSE these losers ONCE AGAIN!

:doh1

No disrespect but one should know their record ("48-47 or 49-47 is accurate"), especially if they are in the business.

What does one think the odds are that there is at least one ghost in/for this thread?

NBA REGULAR SEASON +256units
CBB Complete SEASON +356units

------------------

There is a reason Husker does not keep a record in his tracks. Its because he is a liar and a scammer and his tracks are BOGUS. If he kept a honest record he knows he'd be exposed DAILY... It is so nice to see others calling this loser out and exposing him!

Another question for husker: Why do you continuely change lines after games by a half point or point when nec. to make pushes or wins LOSERS? You have done this twice in the last 2 weeks... Your track and yourself are a JOKE... And the fact that you change lines after the game that I have up when they are available shows this..

As far as the record pacmen 48-47 is one game off my true record which is 49-47 for the playoffs. There was a game not updated on the EOG that won. It wasn't updated unitl 24 to late by the mods here. Maybe that is why he is off a game.

And the ghosts of Mariah aka cashflow are out in full force nice call on that one Kid...

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Kodiak is very well aware of his record, when being tracked he lost over 1200 units(-$120,000) when playing 2,3, & 5 units per play. It was all tracked honestly and accurately at the RX. Kodiak throughout the track tried to twist the facts to his favor. DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU :hung OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW!!!!

NBA REGULAR SEASON +256units
CBB Complete SEASON +356units

------------------

There is a reason Husker does not keep a record in his tracks. Its because he is a liar and a scammer and his tracks are BOGUS. If he kept a honest record he knows he'd be exposed DAILY... It is so nice to see others calling this loser out and exposing him!

Another question for husker: Why do you continuely change lines after games by a half point or point when nec. to make pushes or wins LOSERS? You have done this twice in the last 2 weeks... Your track and yourself are a JOKE... And the fact that you change lines after the game that I have up when they are available shows this..

As far as the record pacmen 48-47 is one game off my true record which is 49-47 for the playoffs. There was a game not updated on the EOG that won. It wasn't updated unitl 24 to late by the mods here. Maybe that is why he is off a game.

And the ghosts of Mariah aka cashflow are out in full force nice call on that one Kid...

It's PacMan, not pacmen, but I'll let it slide this time. Your explanation (record being off by a game) seems logical to me, just seemed strange/odd/weird one would not know their own record.

One thing I truly hate are ghosts - there is no place for them here.

GL with tonight's action.

husker

EOG Addicted

evryone is waiting for the fade boo-boo.

why don't you tell the story about getting your lines from the USA today at the coffee shop you go to in the morning. that was classic!

evryone is waiting for the fade boo-boo.

why don't you tell the story about getting your lines from the USA today at the coffee shop you go to in the morning.
that was classic!

You've got to be joking, right? If not, please let the story out of the bag.

I also SEE Husker has not answered the questions about why he changes lines the day after he posts them to accomadate Loses or Pushes. Example:

I had Clev +6.5 last week the line was available and the play posted. Husker posted it as Clev +6.5 as well. Then the next day after Clev lost by 6 Husker graded the play a push ??? He has done this over 15 times in the hoops track alone... lol.. The kid named huskers is a tool.... And his tracks a COMPLETE JOKE....

Also who would benifet from fading someone that is documented over 50% winners YTD in the playoffs?? lol, another example of the idiot who goes by the name Husker....

-----------------------

NBA Playoffs YTD:
50-48 -55units

------------------------

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Ghosts are one of many reasons Kodiak was banned from posting at the RX, he had about 20 of them over there. Kodiak is the ultimate in :+signs15-

husker

EOG Addicted

You've got to be joking, right? If not, please let the story out of the bag.

people were questioning where boo-boo got a crazy line, and he responded that that was the line he got from the USA today when he was at the coffee shop he goes to in the morning. i will see if i can find his post

husker

EOG Addicted

he posted seattle +13, it was +11 everywhere and this was his explanation.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2490838 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 01-07-2006, 01:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #48 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>Kodiak7<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2490838", true); </SCRIPT>
Banned

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2490838 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->www.usatoday.com only site I could get on at the coffee house.. gambling sites prohibited.. thanks again... your more intelligent then you last post aren't you??? come on O.F....

Danny Sheridan's odds
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

he posted seattle +13, it was +11 everywhere and this was his explanation.

<table class="tborder" id="post2490838" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 01-07-2006, 01:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #48 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Kodiak7<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2490838", true); </script>
Banned

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_2490838" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"><!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->www.usatoday.com only site I could get on at the coffee house.. gambling sites prohibited.. thanks again... your more intelligent then you last post aren't you??? come on O.F....

Danny Sheridan's odds
<!-- / message --></td></tr></tbody></table>

Thank you. Unreal, how can anyone take the man seriously after that? :LMAO If he would have stated he bought a couple points, not a problem nor issue (only in the sense the line would be accurate), but it was not the case. Appreciated the fact you went to go find this. Again thank you.

HUSKER = is kody telling the truth about you changing plays from wins to losses or pushes? say it aint so, sir!?!??!?!?

husker

EOG Addicted

the only time he thinks he should get a win that i mark as a loss is when he uses a unavailable line and it makes a difference in a win or loss. like i showed in the post above, you can't go by lines he posts.

cash, who boo-boo says has it in for him, was once a big boo-boo supporter (that post was in the same thread as the one i posted above). that shows that even his supporters have seen the light and turned on him. you will loose betting his plays, but if you wait for his bad streaks, you will do very well when he starts pressing.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+excited- :+excited- I do believe last nights debacle in the NBA for Kodiak makes his current approx 1 winning night in the last 3 weeks. The guy is an absolute joke! DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$$, OR THIS WILL SURELY BE YOU:hung WORST CAPPER ON THE NET!!!! Tracks at the RX have proven his inabilities!!!!

I made a post that still is not up in response to Huskers???

Anyway, Mariah is upset because I will not let HER on the exclusive winners list. She posts in pure rage every day because she has been tossed to the curb. Husker has been exposed keeping bad tracks, He has omitted plays changed lines after the game and tried at all cost to show a proven winner like me to be behind in units. The truth is I've won in Hoops all season and now sit at 50-51 for the playoffs... Don't believe the scammers that post in here.. They have been called out numerous times and cannot be trusted..

mariah

EOG Dedicated

After passing on game #3, kodiak is taking another shot tonight with Clev & Under, 1 winning day in the last 3 weeks!!! Could winning day #2 be tonight???? DO NOT EVER SEND THIS GUY KNOWN AS KODIAK $$$ AND WARN OTHERS AT OTHER SITES OF HIS HORRIBLE CAPPING. He lost 1200 units(-$120,000) over a 14 month stretch while being tracked at the RX, and the plays were 2,3, & 5 units each!!!! NOT THE 25 x's b/s that he states now!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:+clueless and I thought bears hibernated in the winter??? I guess when you take an 18 month beating like kodiak to the tune of 1200 units(-$120,000) at 2,3, & 5 units per play you hibernate even in the summer. DO NOT EVER SEND KODIAK $$$ OR THIS COULD BE YOU:hung Worst capper on the net, tracks have proven it.