Sunday plays, 1-0 YTD, +1.0 Units

5 star bomb

EOG Master
YTD 1-0 +1.0 Units

Here are my picks for Sunday... I have 1,2,3,and 5* plays. Each is 1 unit so a 5 star play is 5 units... good luck

1* - Cubs (+105)

1* - Braves (+115)

2* - A's (-108)

3* - Tigers (+102)

5* - Reds (-116)

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: Sunday plays, 1-0 YTD, +1.0 Units

Thanks 5 Star, but I'm done with the Reds

i understand getting frustrated with a certain team... but i dont get when people say "im done with them" tomorrow is a new day and its a great spot for the Reds in my opinion... best of luck to ya

mofome

Banned

wow, this big shot it talking down to people? lmao. they will win why? b/c you said so? why dont you break it down for us, big man?

:cocktail

5 star bomb

EOG Master

wow, this big shot it talking down to people? lmao. they will win why? b/c you said so? why dont you break it down for us, big man?

:cocktail

listen im not here to feud with anyone, but when an asshole comes in my thread and says nothing but "Not Cincinnati for a 5 unit." i have a problem with that. I come to baseball forums here and across the street to offer my insight and baseball picks and to gather some insight from other posters, i come to these forums to win and that is the bottom line. how does him coming in my thread and saying that have anything to do with helping others to win money in sports gambling. i thought thats why we all come to these forums? if he had a reason and explained to me his reasoning as to why he doesnt like them tomorrow that is fine but not just come in my thread and act like a fuckin kid...

mofome

Banned

listen im not here to feud with anyone, but when an asshole comes in my thread and says nothing but "Not Cincinnati for a 5 unit." i have a problem with that. I come to baseball forums here and across the street to offer my insight and baseball picks and to gather some insight from other posters, i come to these forums to win and that is the bottom line. how does him coming in my thread and saying that have anything to do with helping others to win money in sports gambling. i thought thats why we all come to these forums? if he had a reason and explained to me his reasoning as to why he doesnt like them tomorrow that is fine but not just come in my thread and act like a fuckin kid...

it seems that you read a lot into his short comment. got fairly defensive. thats fine, most people can be defensive and its really no matter. i was surprised at your reply, so i asked. if you want to share insight, go for it. more people should.
if i had to play this game, i would play cinci. saarloos is a guy that has a ton of natural movement on his ball and that could benefit him vs a free swining team like the pirates. the fact that hes been in the pen most of the year and hasnt gone more than 5.1 innings could be a concern given the state of the cinci pen. they're awful with majewski and bray, without them their unwatchable. there is a lot that could be said about the game. i dont have a great feel for it really. It seems you do. i hope your wager is a successful one.

bol.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

it seems that you read a lot into his short comment. got fairly defensive. thats fine, most people can be defensive and its really no matter. i was surprised at your reply, so i asked. if you want to share insight, go for it. more people should.
if i had to play this game, i would play cinci. saarloos is a guy that has a ton of natural movement on his ball and that could benefit him vs a free swining team like the pirates. the fact that hes been in the pen most of the year and hasnt gone more than 5.1 innings could be a concern given the state of the cinci pen. they're awful with majewski and bray, without them their unwatchable. there is a lot that could be said about the game. i dont have a great feel for it really. It seems you do. i hope your wager is a successful one.

bol.

yes Duke hasnt looked good this season... the lefty/lefty matchups scare me a little with griffey and dunn but i still think the Reds salvage 1 game out of this series...

mofome

Banned

yes Duke hasnt looked good this season... the lefty/lefty matchups scare me a little with griffey and dunn but i still think the Reds salvage 1 game out of this series...

i wouldnt bet anything b/c of the other results. cinci is losing to the least talent teams in baseball right now. the nats couldnt beat eogs softball team in a best of 5. dunn hasnt seen duke much, but hes reached base against him with some success. obviously not enough info b/w the two to base much on. duke is terrible. simply put, hes an awful pitcher and hes going to allow some runs. saarloos can struggle with pitch count and that could be a problem if cinci has to rely on their pen. saarloos came up as a pretty well respected prospect with houston and kinda bounced around, but hes still got decent stuff. duke is a wiffle ball player playing in the majors, its hard to pass on betting vs him at a line under -130.

bol.

Cannon

Banned

Cincinnati is one of those teams that has lost its ability to win. Look for them to really hit the skids. When they get down early put a fork in them they won't come back with those relief pitchers.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Cincinnati is one of those teams that has lost its ability to win. Look for them to really hit the skids. When they get down early put a fork in them they won't come back with those relief pitchers.

yeah I agree Cinci has been playing horrible losing like 19 of 23 games or something like that. But tomorrow is a new day and I like them tomorrow. And ya Texas sucks

Jack

EOG Member

hey 5star, glad to see you posting here, I've been reading your threading on threx and like them alot. GL with your picks tomorrow.