Micelli NBA Playoff Action

Re: Micelli NBA Playoff Action

No points in the last 1:30 leaves us w/ a push! :doh1 Should have cashed! Hope you cashed in A.C. Mic!:cheers

WOW!!!! Glad I didn't watch the game....I would have been furious to see the last 90 seconds. Oh well, what can you do.

Nice work Micelli, you certainly had the right side here. Hope you had a great time in Atlantic City!! :party

yeah well what are ya gonna do. thought we had that one for sure. 90 seconds and not even a FT. But hey, if we dont lose any money it really doesnt matter.....i'll take a push anyday.

As for AC...wow! I had floor tix to see Tool. Started in the 18th row and made it up to the 3th row (had to drop the Usher a $50 to do so:LMAO )

Amazing fuckin show! Maynard blew my mind for the 16th time.
Cant wait to see them again in Albany on July14th and then Reading on the 16th. If anyone is goin to either of these shows let me know....

Catch ya guys for the Game 3 tomorrow.

munson15

I want winners...

yeah well what are ya gonna do. thought we had that one for sure. 90 seconds and not even a FT. But hey, if we dont lose any money it really doesnt matter.....i'll take a push anyday.

As for AC...wow! I had floor tix to see Tool. Started in the 18th row and made it up to the 3th row (had to drop the Usher a $50 to do so:LMAO )

Amazing fuckin show! Maynard blew my mind for the 16th time.
Cant wait to see them again in Albany on July14th and then Reading on the 16th. If anyone is goin to either of these shows let me know....

Catch ya guys for the Game 3 tomorrow.
Glad to hear the concert was a success, Mic! And you're right, no need for long faces after a push. :cheers Feel bad for Pyro, though.:(

sorry to hear about ur bad luck Pyro. I posted it over a day early so there was plenty of time to get the same #, no worries. you'll get it back....

Game 3 Action

Clev +.5 -115 1stQuarter

Clev +.5 -115 4thQuarter

both at thegreek

may have an O/U wager after dinner....BOL with your action

Playoffs 24-10
YTD 54-32

tool21

EOG Dedicated

may have an O/U wager after dinner....BOL with your action

Damn, didn't know speghetti and meatballs took that long to eat :LMAO been hitting that F5 every 10 seconds for the past.....long time.

munson15

I want winners...

Damn, didn't know speghetti and meatballs took that long to eat :LMAO been hitting that F5 every 10 seconds for the past.....long time.
How do you know he's not having a nice dish of risotto? Or chicken scaparelli? Those meals take time to prepare. We Italians eat a lot more than spaghetti and meatballs, tool!:rolleyes:

:+textinb3

Game 3 Action

Clev +.5 -115 1stQuarter

Clev +.5 -115 4thQuarter

ADDING:

Clev O/89.5 1stHalf

guess i'm obligated to tell you guys what i made...:LMAO

Ricotta Chicken on the Grill with a nice cheap bottle of Cavit Nior

munson15

I want winners...

guess i'm obligated to tell you guys what i made...:LMAO

Ricotta Chicken on the Grill with a nice cheap bottle of Cavit Nior
I was "betting" on the chicken scaparelli myself.:LMAO :LMAO

Thanks for the selections and GL, Mic!:cheers :cheers :cheers

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

sorry to hear about ur bad luck Pyro. I posted it over a day early so there was plenty of time to get the same #, no worries. you'll get it back....

No doubt, just waited to long to put it in, but should have cashed anyways. On board for the ride tonight.

:cheers

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

On this one as well...Had Cavs for the first half +.5 also. 2nd bad beat in this series for me...

dirty

EOG Master

Good JOb on the 4th quarter as well Mic....Lost the over by the hook

munson15

I want winners...

If that basket counted, we would have pushed the over for the 4Q!:doh1

hawkfan

EOG Enthusiast

It looked to me like the basket should have counted. It's just that no one cared.

munson15

I want winners...

Could have gotten the over if the dickwad ref called the obvious foul on Bowen which would have been 3 free throws for James. The last basket maybe was a tenth of a second late, but it was still tough to watch.

greed gave us a split last out...

Spurs-1.5 -105 1st Half

Spurs-2.5 (double up!)

(one more shot) Spurs Over 43.5 4thQuarter

Cleveland TeamTotal Under 86

It' been a great season everyone, thanks for playin:+waving-5

Playoffs 26-12
YTD 56-34

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

wow..liked Cle tonight..was gonna take them every qtr, half, and whole game...but i'm guessing you think this is gonna be the final game of the season...thanx Mic good luck

-thinking twice

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm on em Mic. You're the king of NBA and NCAA basketball in my book....thanks for all the picks.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

The great part about Mic's plays is that they make so much sense...like the Cavs team total UNDER 86 (I got 87). Their three totals so far are 92/76/75. Average of 81, yet the line is 86/87?

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

great call on the 1st half Mic..mad at myself for not following..but congrats and good luck with the rest.

munson15

I want winners...

Didn't see this until now, Mic. Great season, thanks for all the help, and I hope to see you back next November for some more great baskets!:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Finished like a champ, Mic!:cheers Sorry I was out playing golf.:doh1

whats to say....heartbreak gimme 3 kills the 4-0 sweep but i cant be mad.
It's been a fun season boys. Big thanks to everyone that supported me this year. Ur encouragement makes me cap every game as if it's do or die.
Best of luck to you all in bases and the WNBA, time to take a much deserved break. See you all in 4' months. I'm already keying in on college transfers and the incoming freshman so you know i'll be ready for College Hoops:+textinb3

NBA FINAL RECORD:

Playoffs 29-13 (69%)
YTD 59-35 (62.7%)