Dirty's WNBA for Tuesday, June 12, 2007

dirty

EOG Master
YTD: 26-10 +15.00 Units

OK guys. Lets keep this train a rolling...

602 New York -4.5 --
Reload has a great writeup...this one should not be close.

603 Seattle -2.5 --
Seattle is Healthy and playing good Ball. They should beat a mediocre Sky team on the road by at least 5 points tonight. The Health of Sue Byrd and Lauren Jackson will be what Takes Seattle over the .500 mark tonight. If these girls stay healthy they have a shot to make a serious run to be the 2nd best team in the west if they stay Healthy with Holdsclaw retiring from the Sparks

Last edited:

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted
Re: Dirty's WNBA for Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Is the play Washington or NY?

I'm guessing it is NY since you referred to Reload.

I'm on them both, thanks.

dirty

EOG Master

Yes it is NY... sorry... had washington on the brain..Sorry

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Haha thats what i did the other day. Put in Conn instead of Detroit and took the L...

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Anybody know why money is firing back on wash liberty? Is there an injury of some sort?

dirty

EOG Master

none...same thing happened with Conn against Det the other day... doesn't mean much in the WNBA

Anybody know why money is firing back on wash liberty? Is there an injury of some sort?

It does not take much action to move WNBA lines. I have not heard of any injuries that would warrant line movement. Probably just someone out there who is betting on the Mystics in every game figuring they will win sooner or later. Or someone who sees the margin of losses for the Mystics becoming less and figures they are finally in for a cover this time. Or someone that likes betting revenge spots. Or someone that sees the two teams had a close game last time so it will be close again and figures it's best to take instead of lay. Lots of reasons for a few high rollers out there to bet on the Mystics, but I am sure more action will be on New York overall.

dirty

EOG Master

Up big at the Half...Just have to hang on now...

Dirty,

I follow you on wnba.

I logged in to check your plays right after you posted them.

I just got home to check the scores and I read the thread by Jake where you called him crazy for the Washington ML. I thought, wtf???

Then I went to look at your picks and saw NY. Then I logged in to see who I played Wash.

I was mad for not paying attention and putting in the wrong play. haha.

At least now I know I did play the two you posted. Hopefully the other one comes in and I break even lol.

That's what I get for not only following blindly, but not even bothering to read your and Reload's writeups...but I can't say I'm all at fault here. You guys are just that good. I saw the picks, no need for anything else. THESE GUYS ARE DEADLY.

Next time I'll take the time to read instead of just looking at the pick and I won't have this problem anymore.

GL buddy. I just wanted to share the torment I'm feeling having realized I played the wrong game AND seeing how DEAD FREAKING ON you guys both were about this game. :(

dirty

EOG Master

I have done it bud...I hate it...

Rotation #'s are always correct... if this ever happens again

I have done it bud...I hate it...

Rotation #'s are always correct... if this ever happens again

Not your fault buddy. It's all on me. :cheers

I appreciate the work you put in.

I'm gonna stay on the Dirty/Reload train. You guys got it burnin' up the tracks...though I question any man that spends that much time concerned with those type of women ;)

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

i missed out on the liberty unfortunately, should i just pound double on seattle instead or this not that locky of a play?

dirty

EOG Master

SEattle has already started ... May be a 2nd half play coming...

dirty

EOG Master

Guys... this is not an official play...but i just played Seattle -3.5 at Bet Jam... they just have to win the game pretty much for this to cover... AFter they were down big they came back to within 2... I think we take over 2nd half here..

dirty

EOG Master

We got NY home.... Let them cut it to 10 late, but was in no Danger of not covering....

Archangel8

EOG Veteran

thanx Dirty..you and Reload are tearing it up..with you on Seattle and they seem to be making a run now in the 3rd..congrats so far...thanx and good luck sir.

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Damn missed the 2nd half play...I'll take a 2-0 night if they hold on to a 17 pt lead with 4 min left...Good job Dirt McGirt.

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran

thanks Dirt,Reload and even EGD all coming together tonight

lovin the EOG

dirty

EOG Master

YTD: 28-10 +17.00 Units

Not going to count the Seattle 2nd half play... But 3-0 on the night.....Lets keep it rolling guys... Will play Indiana and Phoenix tomorrow night....

Thanks for the Props Guys

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

YTD: 28-10 +17.00 Units

Not going to count the Seattle 2nd half play... But 3-0 on the night.....Lets keep it rolling guys... Will play Indiana and Phoenix tomorrow night....

Thanks for the Props Guys

Should we play these now or wait til tomorrow?

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

much props to reload and dirty for helping us pwn the dubya NBA''''

dirty youre cool in my book again...:bank:

-G-

EOG Member

Thank you for the early headsup on todays plays.

I know you said yearlier that u were flatbeting youre selections i WNBA. But i was wondering if you could grade ure plays in some way so its easier to know when to put a little extra on them. Maybe 1-5 or just Valuebet, regularbet, strongbet. Something like that. Understand if u dont wanna, just a thought from my side.

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

I know you said yearlier that u were flatbeting youre selections i WNBA. But i was wondering if you could grade ure plays in some way so its easier to know when to put a little extra on them. Maybe 1-5 or just Valuebet, regularbet, strongbet. Something like that. Understand if u dont wanna, just a thought from my side.

just bet the max bet everytime (so everything becomes one unit at that point) these plays are easily locky enough,,,,vegas doesnt know shit about bitch slash dyke ball apparantly

dirty

EOG Master

I would rather not... I can say I do not play many games just to play them. I have learned over the years to use good money management and to play all the games the same... sux going 3-1 and lose money cause your 4 star play lost...

Really appreciate the picks dirty:dancefool and reload for that matter

Last edited:

junior51

Banned

what sites can u recommend to get service plays,i know betting talk and ats

dirty

EOG Master

Have no clue Jr... I never have dealt with services..

what sites can u recommend to get service plays,i know betting talk and ats

Have looked at atstalk once in a while but it seems weaker than in the past. It use to be you could go on there any day and see what all the major touts had - Root, Feist, McMordie, whoever. Now a lot of the posts mention services you've never heard of or just rehashes of free picks that are already available elsewhere.

In the end, I think fewer people out there paying for service picks and that's resulting in less of them getting leaked out than before. Especially this time of year with baseball being the only major "tout" sport. Come football season you will probably see more posts out there on what services have.